Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

my 8 most popular videomixs of Sahir Eshal check the viewingship n uploading day wow

ISano thumbnail
all Videos of Sahir Eshal these are all uploaded on youtube channel Sano Creations

ISano thumbnail
Eshal tries to commit suicide

Piya Bedardi episode 64 promo
Edited by _Sano_ - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I am happy to read all the reviews and see all the pics in your beautiful thread dear Sano.
So Sahir is back. and you got many fans because of your hard work. I am really proud of you. You know I just watch the show through your reviews. sometimes I watch few scenes. but something in your addiction to the show and Omair Rana made me appreciate your thread more and more.
ISano thumbnail

awww thnsk u..

well it is a good show and sahir have changed alot i love the way he is now.. hwoeer he is mean with his words..
but im so waiting for tonights episode to see what do sahir tell eshal tht make her try to commit suicide..

Originally posted by: awida

I am happy to read all the reviews and see all the pics in your beautiful thread dear Sano.

So Sahir is back. and you got many fans because of your hard work. I am really proud of you. You know I just watch the show through your reviews. sometimes I watch few scenes. but something in your addiction to the show and Omair Rana made me appreciate your thread more and more.

ISano thumbnail
Omg omair rana messages me telling me not to upload pictures from the shoot that has not been aired
He asked me where i got them from
And when i told the truth he so sweet and say thnk for being so honest
But it woudl be great if i upload them after shoot

I love this guy man

ISano thumbnail
Ans sonia mishal posted a picture saying
Eshal is happy etc

And i commented
Enjoy till t last eshal.. till sahir gets pagalpan ka dauraah

and she removed the comment
And when i asked her why she removed my comment

She said this

Edited by _Sano_ - 7 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Episode 64 begins with police taken sheriyar away
Sahir went to meet his father who don't want to talk with him.. sahir ask his father how could he let all this happen..
His father tells him he should have ashamed of lying about his death.. sahir said wasn't for good.. u start talking and start understand me..
After tht sahir says wish u could understand me as a child.. I wouldn't have been as im today..
Sahir went to his room..
Eshal fell in his feet.. and start asking for forgiveness.. and says she don't know how she went stray..
Sahir lifts her up.. and pushes her on bed..and leaves
We see sheriyaar crying in jail..
Back to sahir's house..
Sahir is sleeping eshal is still crying.. she looks at sahir.. and went to kitchen she turns the gas on..
Someone outside turns the gas off.. and ventilator starts..
eshal trying her best but matches arent working..
sahir enters the kitchen.. and stands very close to eshal.. he gives her a kiss on her forehead.. eshal looks surprised.. he tells her to forget all this as a nightmare.. and takes her with him

next morning..
sahir at eshals parents' house.. blaming eshal.. and says tht if I wasn't alive eshal would fled away with sheriyaar..
her parents don't know wht to say after sahir's words..
sahir says tht.. at least everyone's faces got uncovered.. after this incident..
the wedding preparations were full on.. sahir telling eshals parents tht he should've come back
eshal's father ask sahir what about the lawyer and his will..
sahir says I will handle the lawyer,. He tells them tht he feel eshal n sheriyar both were involved in this fake will..
episode ends on eshal's parents shocked face

Precap: sahir has his hand behind eshal head.. and i guess trying to get her close to him, while she is trying to remove his hand..
Sahir tells her lets begin our life afresh.. she hits him with the vase.. and he falls on the bed.. n start bleeding..

omg i have never seen all this in a pakistani show before..

omair rana is rocking in this.. and looking so handsome.. 😳
IAmTheOldHina thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww
thats sad,
but its ok at least they msged u personally
IAmTheOldHina thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey sano,, thanks for updating
i missed yday episode so it is airing right now here so i am watching it