Is Rohan really Lokesh's friend?

1075210 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I feel like he's very manipulative and finally Lokesh has opened her eyes.
I found it upsetting that he was showing so much attitude during the bed changing process.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Schniezel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah she got what she deserved for not voting him
Is Lokesh really his friend? Then why didn't she vote for him?

And oh btw People usually tend to favour the ones that support them.
Loyalty is a two way street
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Schniezel

Yeah she got what she deserved for not voting him

Is Lokesh really his friend? Then why didn't she vote for him?

And oh btw People usually tend to favour the ones that support them.
Loyalty is a two way street

I think it was Rohan who backstabbed her first with that tit-for-tat comment. I am not saying he shouldn't have helped Karan but since he considers Lokesh also his pal he should have just stayed out of it.

Plus Karan was a big celebrity even if he would have been nominated he would have been saved courtesy his tv show but Rohan risked Lokesh's stay because of his cunningness. 🤢
Schniezel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gajalove

I think it was Rohan who backstabbed her first with that tit-for-tat comment. I am not saying he shouldn't have helped Karan but since he considers Lokesh also his pal he should have just stayed out of it.

Plus Karan was a big celebrity even if he would have been nominated he would have been saved courtesy his tv show but Rohan risked Lokesh's stay because of his cunningness. 🤢

What nonsense
Rohan didn't know that Lokesh would get nominated

One can argue that Karan knew, but since he gave a wrong indication to every housemate about what he heard, is Rohan supposed to be antaryaami ?
Rohan had no part in it except he said, if you don't save my friend(at which point he didn't know it would cost her nomination) then I won't save you.
AS I SAID
Loyalty is a two way street.

And please your use of word cunningess and shit like that just shows the opinions are biased

jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gajalove

Why should he stay out? Had it not been for Karan, he too would have been nominated. He felt that he owed it to him and tried to convince Lokesh. Nothing wrong there.
JaggatJug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lokesh had a secret crush on Rohan but she's way way out of his league
sayli_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i think it was more of a tit for tat..
she didnt vote for him..
but yes rohan can be more convincing