Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hai guys. 😊
It's just A rocking episode. It's so fast πŸ˜›πŸ‘
Archi in Goa πŸ˜›πŸ₯³.
So sushanth indeed cheated Mala 😑 Mansoor knows about Mala 😲 Par shaadi kab huyi and kid ?
Aryan is indeed so rude and hurting today 😭. How can he speak to Sachi like that. 😲
And bua and kaki r just disgusting😑. Aur bath bigaddiya. Jab archi wapas aayenge ,tho the problems wil increase more. πŸ˜­πŸ˜•
But I am super excited for Kal ka episode πŸ˜›πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey roopa
Just saw the episode but only half of it coz my kids are not letting me to😭

Beautiful... thumbnail

Originally posted by: mystory

Hey roopa

Just saw the episode but only half of it coz my kids are not letting me to😭

Kids r kids Priaa. πŸ˜›
It's a good episode with more shocks and little surprise 😊

One good thing is about archi kundali r great. and r like Ramji and Sita ji. Who will support each other in every step. 😊
Bua and Kaki 😑
Edited by Beautiful... - 7 years ago
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautiful...

Kids r kids Priaa. πŸ˜›
It's a good episode with more shocks and little surprise 😊

One good thing is about archi kundali r great. and r like Ramji and Sita ji. Who will support each other in every step. 😊
Bua and Kaki 😑

Serves them right
Bua and kaki πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
After watching 2day epi i dont think that shushant got married to mala ..he falls in love with her but he didn't marry her 😳 because when verain asked her about how did she got married to a man without knowing anything about him her eyes was down she couldn't look at his eyes πŸ€“ and she was looking worried at that time ..so shushant is hf innocent 😎
Coming to aryan he took out his anger but very rudely 😑 but in last part he regrets why didn't sachi talk back to him 😳
Kaki and bua ke bari mai kya bolu 😑 both of them are disgusting 🀒 where is your sanskar yaarπŸ˜• but i found bua Ji was more rude then kaki archi when they will come back they ll find the misunderstanding is much more huge then before πŸ˜’
Kal ka epi ka intezar hai
kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aryan gussa mai kya handsome lag raha hai 😎
Sachi she cried out today 😭 she couldn't hide the pain anymore 😭
Kaki sa and bua ji 🀬
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I really liked the episode. Everything was well-paced.
It's quite clear that Sushant never married Mala. He fell for her, they spent some good time together and that's all.

From Sushant's POV, he is guilty of the fact that he couldn't marry the girl he loved.

From Mala's POV, she is playing a good game. She probably knows a lot more about Sushant then she is pretending to know. I think she already knows that Karan is Sushant who is a rich guy from a good family and who is also married. So she has either come to take revenge or money.

At first, she will expose Sushant saying he cheated her as Karan, and Sushant will be looked down, Priyanka hurt and family tensed. In the later part may be Archi and others will expose her.

That's my prediction and I am so looking forward to this track.

But for now, I am more excited about the bike track. Can't wait.

I really felt bad for Saanchi today. Aryan was extremely rude to her. Itna bhi gussa nahi karna chahiye. If I were Saanchi, I would have bursted out. But all good, because I know they are reconciling soon.

Bua-kaki -😈
Chandra is very dominating. Neelima is still ok. Or atleast she has people to control her, but Chandra is lot more egoistic, and since no one controls her, she takes a lot for granted.
Beautiful... thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Arishi-

After watching 2day epi i dont think that shushant got married to mala ..he falls in love with her but he didn't marry her 😳 because when verain asked her about how did she got married to a man without knowing anything about him her eyes was down she couldn't look at his eyes πŸ€“ and she was looking worried at that time ..so shushant is hf innocent 😎

Coming to aryan he took out his anger but very rudely 😑 but in last part he regrets why didn't sachi talk back to him 😳
Kaki and bua ke bari mai kya bolu 😑 both of them are disgusting 🀒 where is your sanskar yaarπŸ˜• but i found bua Ji was more rude then kaki archi when they will come back they ll find the misunderstanding is much more huge then before πŸ˜’
Kal ka epi ka intezar hai

Even I feel sushanth and Mala r not married.
Mala ka pass koi Answer nahi and she ignored Viren questions. Why she returned after three yrs is yet to be known. Her motive is still a secret. But I hope she is a negative character 😊
Beautiful... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missesha

I really liked the episode. Everything was well-paced.

It's quite clear that Sushant never married Mala. He fell for her, they spent some good time together and that's all.

From Sushant's POV, he is guilty of the fact that he couldn't marry the girl he loved.

From Mala's POV, she is playing a good game. She probably knows a lot more about Sushant then she is pretending to know. I think she already knows that Karan is Sushant who is a rich guy from a good family and who is also married. So she has either come to take revenge or money.

At first, she will expose Sushant saying he cheated her as Karan, and Sushant will be looked down, Priyanka hurt and family tensed. In the later part may be Archi and others will expose her.

That's my prediction and I am so looking forward to this track.

But for now, I am more excited about the bike track. Can't wait.

I really felt bad for Saanchi today. Aryan was extremely rude to her. Itna bhi gussa nahi karna chahiye. If I were Saanchi, I would have bursted out. But all good, because I know they are reconciling soon.

Bua-kaki -😈
Chandra is very dominating. Neelima is still ok. Or atleast she has people to control her, but Chandra is lot more egoistic, and since no one controls her, she takes a lot for granted.

Yes it was a well paced one . I don't feel Mala will turn negative and is after Sushant money. We will see.
Sachi😭. Aryan was so rude
Par exciting for today's episode
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Beautiful...

Even I feel sushanth and Mala r not married.
Mala ka pass koi Answer nahi and she ignored Viren questions. Why she returned after three yrs is yet to be known. Her motive is still a secret. But I hope she is a negative character 😊

I also have a feeling that she is a negative character.
Because, during his Kasauli days also, Sushant was a very genuine character. Yeah he may have hidden his name and real identity, because as he said, " She didn't like rich people". But otherwise he was truly genuine, and even now, he is guilty that he loved her, but ended up marrying Priyanka.

I am quite sure Sushant and Mala are not married. But initially it will be hard for Sushant to prove otherwise.

Edited by Missesha - 7 years ago