sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello Everyone!
After reading recent posts, I believe the overall opinion is that with Ankush's exit many of us will not be continuing to follow YVR... With that said, I am not sure how this forum will go about... Maybe some new ardent fans of YVR/Sonal will take over...

I would like to point out that I enjoyed discussing the story with all of you, and receiving support and hopefully (honest) feedback to some of my rants... If possible, do you think we can continue staying in touch through another forum and have discussions around overarching issues in TV (TV soap story lines, the impact it has on viewers, the affect viewers' likes have on story arcs, TRPs, Television casting, actors vs. stars, female/male lead portrayal and the lack of equality, why we watch TV- entertainment purposes, as a way to escape from reality, to follow the journey of two characters coming together and developing a strong relationship... and etc...).

And also have updates on what Ankush is working on, so we can support him through his journey as admirers of his art-form...

If this sounds like something anyone is interested, please message me and we can start up a separate forum...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

puja0802 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
we can do it here also
i have seen forums of JR and ETRETR still discuss about their old seasons and what the old actors are doing now a days.
otherwish i think we have to wait for Ankush's new shows forum.

kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In case you come up with some such thread or forum, do let me know... I'll be glad to join u ppl 😊😊