Phph thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Chapter 5
ACT 3 : NYDA

Tanni- he Krishna ji, yeh to kitna beautiful hai!
Aashi- haan Taani, yeh toh kitna elite types bhi hai!
Vicky- yes man, it's classy, I wonder yaha ka Khana bhi utna hi classy hoga ya nahi, yaar mujhe toh abhi se hi bohot bhook lag rahi hai!
Nil- give me the beat guys -:
NYDA hai bohot hi big and classy
And I wish yaha ki ladkiyan bhi ho utna hi sassy
Ham karenge yaha masti aur dance
And maarenge foreign ladkiyon pe chance!!

Simi-: shut up!.m Nilesh!!

Rey- ya guys it's amazing but ab chalo andar chalte hai, we are getting really late now.

So, the gang walk inside the academy and are stunned to see the beautifully decorated interiors.! It was a very posh and elite area. There were several huge auditoriums were classes of different styles of dance were going on-: at least 20 of them!! Then there was huge centre stage for any performance. The area also had maple wood flooring! There was a huge canteen too fulfilling Vicky's wish which served all kinds of western cuisines of the world. The gang went to the reception first, where pretty lady sat using a tablet for communication!
Zaz z
At the reception,

Nil-: yaar Vicky, dekh yeh kitni hott! hai, ise toh patana hi parega! To the receptionist -: hi! Baby how r u I'm Nil. and who r u?
Receptionist-: excuse me? U r nil?
Simmi-: Shut up ! Nilesh, apni shakal dekhi hai? Tum use pataoge? And anyways control and remember ki tum mere boyfriend ho! Ok, nahi toh na dekhna.
Rey-: Umm sorry, his name is Nilesh and hi! I'm Rey. Actually we have come from india...
Receptionist-: oh! You are the ones from india, the ones who have been selected for the grant tour with the NYDA!! You guys are such great performers! And Rey you are outstanding!!!! Here is my number, call me ok?

Everybody laughs whereas Rey stand their dumbfounded

Nil-: Kya yaar Rey, hamesha tu hi sab ko impress kaise kar deta hai?
Swayam-; umm.. Ya so actually, we had been asked to report here directly and if you could tell us what to do now?
Receptionist-: ya ya. Just go directly towards the Dean's cabin, he's been waiting for you. Go to the first right corner and then take a left. See you mr. Rey handsome, Call me...(seductively)

The gang leave from there and start going through the academy. They are mesmerised by it and thus by mistake go to the first left corner and then take a right!! Thus they reach the canteen, instead of the Dean's cabin!

Vicky-: dekh mere yaar, agar tum kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho toh poori quaynaat tumhe uss cheez se milaane mein lag jaati hain!! Mujhe toh bohot bhook lagi hain, chalo guys andar jaake kuch pet puja kar lete hain!

Nil-: one moment guys, yeh main Kya dekh raha hoon?

( and Rey ke focus reh ne ka poora plan gaya tel lene when he saw, -

All of the look at what Nil. Is looking out of the window-: they are utterly shocked to find a huge red convertible Fararri car parked just at the gate of the academy, Out of which came out the most handsome looking man. He was wearing branded jeans and a T- shirt which was topped with woodland shoes, a citizen watch and Ray Ban sunglasses. He came out and held the door open for a lovely, beautiful and sexy girl. She was looking absolutely stunning as she wore a sassy strapless short dress by Coco Chanel. She also wore stelattoes and carried a Louis Vuitton purse. She also wore a beautiful bracelet on her right wrist and removed her sunglasses as she came out of the car. Most of the students of the academy were standing open mouthed and viewing the site. The girl looking absolutely elegant as if created by god himself received a lot of roses and gifts from the boys and the girls stuck to the handsome boy. The D3 gang couldn't see the girls face as it was covered with her silky and straight hair, but as she turned, the gang was numb after identifying her as Sharon. Before they could come out of their state of shock, they were further amazed to find a Harley Davidson bike coming in through the gate after the car. On it sat another boy looking perfectly as handsome as the earlier. A girl sat behind him hugging him looking absolutely stunning. Viewing the site, Rey's blood boiled with anger and jealousy as the girl was none other than his sweet, innocent Baatcutter who had now turnes into a sexy and sassy lass. She was looking both bold as well as beautiful. Kriya got down , she was wearing a beautiful halter neck baby pink dress and looking absolutely an angel in it. Yet her face portrayed attitude and boldness. She carried a custom made Forever 21 purse with her initials KG beautifully engraved on it. She wore six inch heels and had Idee sunglasses too. The boy also was dressed in expensive and branded clothes. Both of them had a smile on their faces which clearly signified that they were loving each other's company and were probably laughing on a joke cracked by the boy. Rey looked at them without blinking his eyes even for a moment For it was heavenly to hear Kriya's laugh after so many days! He just kept staring open mouthedely at her. The Kriya and the boy started walking arm in arm (which no wonder caught Rey's eyes again causing him to turn red with jealousy) , towards the academy. On the other hand Sharon and the other boy too started walking towards the academy hand in hand! Now it was Swayam's turn to be J!! As both the couples we're moving, the gang was amazed to actually witness their popularity! All the girls were literally all over on the two 'hot!' guys! But they were indeed very hot n handsome as

Simmi-: ooh!! Handsome
Rinni:- mera mr. Right!!

And the boys started giving roses to Sharon and Kriya much to Rey and Swayam's annoyance. While Kriya gritted her teeth but accepted the roses politely,

Sharon-: oh! Common guys! This is everyday's drama! We are a part of the college and no celebrity! We know you like us, but I guess you'll have to move on !
Kriya joined in-: guys, we know that you guys love us and will always support us, but no need for al these proposals!! Bye!

Guys please reply and support me to continue and give feed back😊😊
Love
Kiya