Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phph thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks guys love you ๐Ÿ˜Š
New and long update after page 6

Yes happyhappy 09 I agree with you. This is happening I guess due to D3 shutting down and also amar and shakti rarely meeting
amairakriyaansh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u for new kriyaansh story, after sooo long time new kriyaansh story ๐Ÿ˜Š
Phph thumbnail
Thank you guys update after page 6๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜›โญ๏ธ
Please suggest this to other kriyaansh fans as I have the entire ff written and am eager to share it with all of the kriyaansh family ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love
Kiya
Edited by Phph - 7 years ago
Eagerly waiting for the update๐Ÿ˜Š
Phph thumbnail
CHAPTER 8

Sharon-: ( after thinking) you're right kriya is baar woh log guests ban kar aye hain toh ham bhi best hosts ban kar dikhayenge. Lekin usse zyada kuch bhi nahi, iss baar ham unki wajah se apne aap ko firse hurt nahi karenge!
Abhi+Ro-: right guys ! Ham tumhare saath hain!
Abhi-: n we know that you guys are strong girls, so it's time to go home and face them, let's do this?
Kriya+Sharon+Ro-: let's do this!
All-: hallelujah! Signature high fives!

( and so they disperse and Sharon and Ro in their Ferrari and Kriya and Abhi on their sports bike reach their house or to be aptly called mansion)
( there they find the gang to have reached just a little earlier but still outside admiring their house!)

Rohan-: guys, what are you doing outside?
Bharat-: abe, tera woh kya bolte hai driver hamein yaha chor Gaya, lekin lagta hai ham galat jagah aa gaye! (Staring at the huge house!)
Kriya-: nahi Bharat yahi hai hamara ghar aur tum log bhi 3 months keliye yahi rahoge!
Taani-: hey Krishna Ji! Itna bara ! Yeh ghar hai ha hotel?
Sharon -: (agitated) that's it this our house aur ham chaaro yahi rented hai, ab ana hai toh aayo nahi to I am going in!
Ro-: (calms Sharon) guys common ham log ek lambi flight journey se aaye hai n we are tired, so
Let's get inside.

KriShaAbhiRo get into their house and the gang follow. They are further amazed to see the beautifully and expensively furnished house from inside. But none of they said anything due to their experience outside.

Swayam-: your house is beautiful guys
Kriya -: thanks Swayam ( without any expression) ok guys now we have got 5 extra rooms and you are 10 people so I guess two of you will have to share a room, is it okay?
Sharon-: oh! Common kritz what's the need to ask that' shtetl only way possible, they will have to adjust!
Ro-: Sharon relax! Guys is it ok?

(Sharon immediately calmed down after Rohan calmed and pulled her back hugging her, this hurt Swayam causing him to get jealous and the gang was shocked to see the always angry and moody Sharon being calmed by someone other then Rey and Swayam.)

Rey-: ya it's absolutely fine with us.
Kriya-: cool then, you decide your roomies and I'll show your rooms. Ok, so I guess Rey and Swayam you will be in one?
Swayam -: so you remember our choices?
Kriya-: (after awkward silence) ok, so that's your room pointing at a room upstairs. N u guys?

( they decide their rooms and Kriya shows them the rooms)
( UPSTAIRS-: Kriya-Sharon Abhi-Ro Swayam-Rey Vicky-Nilesh
DOWNSTAIRS-: Taani-Aashi. Simmi-Rinni. Bharath-Amar)

Tanni-: hey no I want to live in the room next to Rey, I might need him

( says shyly)

Aashi-: Me too. I mean close to Swayam.

( Kriya and Sharon are extremely hurt to hear about the fact that not just had there close ones forgotten about them so fast but also had moved on. Honestly though they were acting ignorant to Rey and Swayay's presence they actually still Couldn't forget them and loved them. They were pretending to ignoring them since they didn't want to get hurt again.)
So Kriya amd Sharon keeping a flat face altered the rooms and Rey and Swayam stood there flustered as they couldn't understand what to say and how to react.

NEW ROOMS

( UPSTAIRS-: Kriya-Sharon Abhi-Ro Swayam-Rey Taani-Aashi
DOWNSTAIRS-: Vicky-Nilesh Simmi-Rinni. Bharath-Amar)

Rey and Swayam were also hurt that the girls had AbhiRo close to them and between themselves and Rey and Swayam. They were also extremely shocked after hearing that their girls were living with the two boys in the same house.)

Kriya-: ok, guys you can go and freshen up and uske baad we can have lunch.

So the gang goes to there respective rooms and freshen up, then they come and sit at the dining table.

Sharon-: Joseph! ( calls her cook) , guys order whatever you want to eat for lunch, you will get everything that you want.

Taani-: I want pancakes and waffles!
Aashi-: mujhe bhi wahi chahiye.

The rest of them also order different cuisines like Italian pizza, chinese etc
Vicky-: wah yaar yaha to sab kuch milta hai, finally Bhagwan me mere pet ki sun li! Wah Sharon and Kriya tum log kitne lucky ho.
Rey-: Vicky, behave
Joseph-: and you my dolls, addressing Kriya and Sharon?
Sharon-: nothing from you, aaj ton mera lunch Kriya tum hi banaogi.
Kriya-: what Sharon no, abhi iss sab ke liye time nahi hai , jaldi se kuch order karo, chalo
Sharon-: pls, Kriya kitne dino se maine tumhare haton ke paranthe nahi khaye hain, pls aaj mujhe bohot mann kar raha hai woh khane ka pls, pretty pls
Kriya-: Sharon no it's already late and agar main cook karoongi toh aur late ho jayega
Abhi-: pls, Kriya aaj toh even I feel like having yummy alloo ke paranthe woh bhi tere haath ke,pls you no na how much I love your food
Ro-: haan yaar itne dino se yahi sab burger waffles kha kha kar main toh bore hogaya hoon, aaj kuch Indian ho jaye?
Kriya-: ok ok guys fine, but thodi der wait karna padega alright,
Sharon-: yay you're the best Kritz!
Kriya-:ha ha theek hai chalo u guys chill main banake laati hoon.
Abhi-: are main bhi aaoonga help karne, aaj bohot hee exhausting din tha tumhareliye, so chalo let's go!
Ro-: ha Phir toh ban Gaya khana, Sharon I guess aaj hamein bhooka hee sona padega!
KriBhi-: shut upp guys! (They leave for the kitchen)
Taani-: (stupidly asks) kyun aisa kya hoga Kriya ko khana banana Nahi aata kya?

(To show Kriya down and herself up as she knew how to cook)

Sharon-: how dare u Tum Kriya ke baare mein aise kaise bol sakti ho and how does it concern you?

Taani is shut by Sharon's curt reply where rohan calms Sharon down)

Joseph-: no, no ye aap kya bolti , Kriya is the best cook in the world better than me too!
It' shuts that when Abhi helps her they have more of fun and do less work!! Hahaha

( they is jealous to hear all this)

KriBhi proceed towards the kitchen and start preparing the paranthas

Love
Kiya

PRECAP

Abhi-: wah yaar itne dino ke baad kitchen aake toh maza hi aa gaya a
Kriya-: ya just like the old times, but sirf maze nahi hamein khana bhi pakana hai Sharon and Ro ko bohot bhook lagi hogi, let's start!

Kribhi romance...jealous Rey

Guys happy reading! Hope you enjoy the chapter.please give your feedback in the comments and suggest this new Kriyaansh ff to other members of the D3 and Kriyaansh family. Next long update on page 10
love-kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yaar it's amazing
I want to read more of ur story plzz update next part soon
Next update main thoda kriyaansh bhi dena plzzz
Happyhappy09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice update
Loved Kribhi and Sharon Ro bonding
Hate this taani
But next time KR bhi add karna
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing. Continue soon. Thanks for pm
Nice update, love Krishs bonding, hate taani naani, pls update more kriyaansh parts pls
Phph thumbnail
Guys I have the whole thing written...
Next update on page 10

Love
Kiyaโญ๏ธ