Frequent Posters

love-kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Update the next part of ur story
And do pm me
Phph thumbnail
Guys will update the next part of kriyaansh safarnama very soon. ...actually my ipad has stopped working. but will update real soon and pm you too. Thank you for the feedback and please keep supporting me 😊 😊
Edited by Phph - 7 years ago
love-kreya thumbnail
It's okk we all understand
But plz update as soon as possible
Happyhappy09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's ok
Eagerly waiting for next update
Phph thumbnail
Sorry guys for the late update but finally...so enjoy

Chapter 6

They leave from their but before going to the dean's cabin, they quickly go to the locker rooms to keep their bags. During this, on the other hand the receptionist calls the D3 gang and tells them that the Dean has called them hours ago and she had been looking for them. She endlessly continues and also guesses correctly about the gang forgetting the way, soon she takes them to the Dean's cabin and leaves them their...

At the DEAN'S CABIN,

Dean-: Welcome, Guys, you're from st.Louis In Mumbai right?
D3 gang-: Yes sir!
Dean-: we are extremely excited to have you here. I've seen your mind blowing talent and would love to give you the chance of doing a tour with us!
Rey-: sir we feel extremely honoured and all thanks to you!
Dean -: no, I'm just helping you showcase your talent through a known platform! Trust me all the hard work is gonna be yours!
Swayam-: sure sir, we'll try our best .
Dean-: ok guys, now for your stay in New York, we thought of providing you guys accommodation with few of our students, or rather the most popular ones, we thought since this would help you get to know them better and our culture too. Also they would surely give you guys a tour go New York and the college too! What say, is this game for you guys or would you guys like to stay in an hotel?
Taani-: sure sir we would love to stay with the academy members and get to know them better! Right guys! ( bechari jaanti nahi ki apne pair par khud hi kulhadi maar rahi hai! )
D3 gang-: ya sure sir.
Dean-: that's great guys. So you will be basically staying with the four most important members of the academy, who form the core of the dancing we are known for and also From India, I had called them, oh! Here they are, guys meet ROHAN - the assistant cultural secretary of the academy , ABHIMANYU - the assistant general secretary, SHARON- the cultural head and of course KRIYA - the general secretary of the academy. I must say all of you are lucky since they are the leaders of the famous dance troop DANCING EXUBERANTS and are known all over for their amazing dance .

And Kriya n u all, they are the D3 gang who has been selected for the DANCE tour with the NYDA after being crowned as the best dancers a in INDIA.

After hearing this the gang was definitely shocked on learning about Kriya and Sharon's status and that they will actually now live with them. But Kriya and Sharon were the ones who were worst affected. They were utterly shocked and couldn't believe their eyes to find their old gang in front of them. Once this gang had been their heart and soul but now things had changed. After two years the were having a rendezvous and so many things had changed in these two years. They had stayed away from them for a reason and definitely were determined to do so even now. But now things were different they were actually gonna stay with them for three mths. They freaked out and started cursing the moment when they agreed with the Dean's idea of letting the DANCE TOUR dancers stay with them. They had thought initially that it would be fun to get to know new people and dance with them, but now when they realised who were the ' new people ' they completely regretted the idea. Inspite of all this there was a tad bit of happiness inside them the happiness of meeting their friends and special ones after two whole years! But Sharon and Kriya being the strong headed and egoistic personalities they were, decided instantly to maintain just a professional relationship with them for three months and then forget about them. They decided not to unravel the past and get too close to their friends again in order to save themselves from a heartbreak. Thus, Kriya pretending to get to
know the gang for the first time, extremely professionally said,

Kriya-: Hi, I am Kriya the GS of these a academy and you are? ( Kriya was angrier after seeing the sight of Taani clinging to Rey )
Rey -: was shocked to learn that Kriya didn't acknowledge them at all and pretended to not no them. He was utterly heartbroken after all they were all so close two years back . He was totally taken aback seeing his best friend Sharon also behaving the same.
Swayam and the gang were also taken aback .Swayam longed for his best friend Kriya and his love Sharon. But the gang who were already upset about Kriya and Sharon leaving them and above all leaving Rey and Swayam respectively heartbroken, they became really angry.
Rey poising himself and without creating a scene in front of the Dean politely replied,,

Rey-: hey, I am Reyaansh Singhania and this is my team D3 I.e. Dil dosti dance.

(Kriya and Sharon were really amazed as well as happy to see that finally there was no divide between the dazzlers and the weaklings. They were also touched to know that their team's name is D3.)

Regaining her composure, Sharon curtly replied,
Sharon-: ok, guys right now we gotta go for practice and don't have much time so intros can be done later. Right now let's go and drop you home, right guys?
Ro-: ya cool, Shar. Kritz. I guess we should get going and help them settle in.
Kriya -: absent mindedly replied all right...

Precap-:
D3 gang visiting KriSha's mansion...room allotment...

Kriya-: so I suppose Rey n Swayam would share a room?
Rey-: so you still remember our choices?

Sparks in the kitchen...
Cooking time for kriya...

Love
Kiya

Guys sort for a short update. New update will be coming soon. Till then keep giving your comments and replies and I promise there is a lot more to come.😊

love-kreya thumbnail
Wonderful update
Love krisha's attitude towards the gang specially for reyam
Want to know what happened next
Sooo plzzz update ur story as soon as possible
Phph thumbnail
Thanks guys😊 love you for all the support πŸ˜ƒ
New interesting update after page 4
Keep supporting

Love
Kiya'
Phph thumbnail
(Kriya and Sharon were really amazed as well as happy to see that finally there was no divide between the dazzlers and the weaklings. They were also touched to know that their team's name is D3.)

Regaining her composure, Sharon curtly replied,
Sharon-: ok, guys right now we gotta go for practice and don't have much time so intros can be done later. Right now let's go and drop you home, right guys?
Ro-: ya cool, Shar. Kritz. I guess we should get going and help them settle in.
Kriya -: absent mindedly replied all right.

CHAPTER 7

Thus Sharon and Rohan took the gang outside the Dean's cabin and Abhi and Kriya followed.after coming outside,

Kriya-: guys I think we should give them a tour of the academy first. It's a big one and they can easily get lost.

Sharon and AbhiRo were shocked at Kriya's sudden change of heart whereas the gang was happy that Kriya was finally going to spend sometime with them! But they were in for a shock as she quickly called Sam and Jo,

Kriya -: guys, this is the D3 gang from India, who are gonna do the Dance tour with us.and guys( to the gang) thy are the third pair of are dance group Sam i.e. Sammy and Jo I.e. Joanna.

The gang recognised them to be Kriya and Sharon's friends in the canteen and exchanged intros and hi!'s

Kriya -: Sam n Jo, we gotta go for our practice, bit you've got a free class right? Do you mind giving them a tour of the academy and then leave them by our house?
Jo-: sure Kriya we'd love to get to know them better!
Abhi-: after getting to know that Kriya wanted sometime alone with them, continued, ya so guys we'll meet you at home sharp at 12, after an hour okay ?
Sam-: ya cool

the gang was again surprised and hurt that Kriya nd Sharon weren't even accompanying them to thier house let alone spending time with them. Yet they agreed and soon the gang left with Sam and Jo and KriSha and AbhiRo went to the rehearsal hall ---

Sharon-: Kritz are you out of your mind? Tum un logo ko tour thena chahti ho? Unse fir ek baar dosti ka rishta jodna chahti ho?
Ro-: woahh Sharon tum aise kyon react kar rahi ho? What's wrong in being friends with them? They seemed like nice people ?
Abhi-: ya what's the problem? Woh log toh hamari tarah Indians bhi hai
Sharon-: exactly! Tum logon ne Dean ko baat dhyan she nahi suni an? Woh log India me kana se hai?
Ro-: Mumbai toh?
Sharon-: college?
Abhi-: St. Louis...ohohoh, you mean yeh wohi gang hai ? Tum logon ke so called best friends jinhone tum dono Angels ko itna hurt kara?

( Abhi and Ro know everything about Kriya and sharon's past as well as there cause of leaving the college or their safely guarded little secret. This is due being the girls' besties, standing by them and supporting them in their hard times)

Sharon-: exactly! Tubelites!
Ro-: shit sorry guys

Kriya-: Sharon mujhe unse friendship karne mein koi interest nahi hai, who toh Maine unhe Sam and Jo ke saath college ke tour par bheja taaki ham baat kar sake.
Abhi-: Kritz isme ab baat karne layak baca hi kya hai, un logon me tum dono ko itna hurt kara now we'll teach them a lesson.
( angry, due to being protective of his best friend)

Ro-: ha right!
Kriya-: no no guys, look exactly isliye I wanted to talk to you. Guys especially Sharon I think hamain un logon ke saath ek extremely professional relationship maintain karna chahiye, na kuch kam aur na kuch zyada Get it?
Sharon-: ( after thinking) you're right kriya is baar woh log guests ban kar aye hain toh ham bhi best hosts ban kar dikhayenge. Lekin usse zyada kuch bhi nahi, iss baar ham unki wajah se apne aap ko firse hurt nahi karenge!
Abhi+Ro-: right guys ! Ham tumhare saath hain!
Abhi-: n we know that you guys are strong girls, so it's time to go home and face them, let's do this?
Kriya+Sharon+Ro-: let's do this!
All-: hallelujah! Signature high fives!

Sorry for a short update. New update very soon after page 6. Lots more to come. Till then happy reading😊

Precap-:
( UPSTAIRS-: Kriya-Sharon Abhi-Ro Swayam-Rey Taani-Aashi
DOWNSTAIRS-: Vicky-Nilesh Simmi-Rinni. Bharath-Amar)

Rey and Swayam were also hurt that the girls had AbhiRo close to them and between themselves and Rey and Swayam. They were also extremely shocked after hearing that their girls were living with the two boys in the same house.)

Love
Kiya

love-kreya thumbnail
Nice part
Par itna chota update kyun
Plzzz agli bar long update dena and about ur story love abhi rohan and Krisha's friendship
Next update soon
Happyhappy09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Guys don't u think KR fandom has become very inactive on forum nowadays