Lokesh accused Rohan ...

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Lokesh - aapka kaam hi yehi hai pyaar se kaam Karwana or fir bewakoof banana (Rohan replies, but audio unclear) #LiveFeed

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lokesh is over reacting too much these days... She doesnt even hear the whole conversation n just starts shouting - like when rahul was asking her in fun way why she took gaurav's name 🥱 Dont know about this issue - must hv been asked to do something... Manu has brainwashed her against rohan...
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lokesh is behaving badly with almost everyone which comes across as footage grabber as she's nominated! 😳
Yesterday I liked her when she took stand for herself against Manu and Gang but Manu and gang doesn't care a bit for her as he was mimicking her the next moment in a very bad way. All she wanted was to tell everyone to remain quiet and listen when she says.

Here; looks like she is brainwashed and realized how Rohan changed her mind in previous task and hence appear pissed with him.
AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh so called cute larki pagal hogayi hain.
1075210 thumbnail
I'm glad she's giving back to Rohan. After what he did to her in that nomination task with Karan I want her to stay from all those cunning guys.
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKHIAWAL

Yeh so called cute larki pagal hogayi hain.

Koi cute nahi hai sab iss ladki ka DHONG tha!
Her real self is coming out now😆
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Koi cute nahi hai sab iss ladki ka DHONG tha!
Her real self is coming out now😆

Agree... She doesnt have a mind of her own - manu bhaiya ne kaha rohan se bach ke rehna, toh rohan she zabardasti ki ladai - even yesterday she snapped at him when they were discussing... All she does is try so hard to be funny... 🥱 Unnecessarily shouting around - shayad nominations ka effect hai... 😉
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

Agree... She doesnt have a mind of her own - manu bhaiya ne kaha rohan se bach ke rehna, toh rohan she zabardasti ki ladai - even yesterday she snapped at him when they were discussing... All she does is try so hard to be funny... 🥱 Unnecessarily shouting around - shayad nominations ka effect hai... 😉

I agree. Lokesh was the ONLY commoner who I liked! Because she was appearing genuine and funny and cute but something changed into her in previous day's! She has become puppet of Manu. She is flipping from one side to another. You remember Pritam used to do that. 🤣

Also she wants to grab footage as she's nominated! But grabbing in all wrong ways!
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
And I saw one more LF whr she said to nitibha.. ... M bhi aachi hu aur Rohan bhi aacha h but situation asie ho jaate h na
This girl Is damn confused 🤪

Edited by --Royal-- - 7 years ago
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She wants to fight but she is star struck as of now