TOI-the entire cast of YVR replaced

kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
It's going to be different, yet same. We are talking about TV show 'Yeh Vaada Raha', which is all set for a radical revamp. The entire cast, we hear, will be replaced except two artistes " Sonal Vengurlekar, who plays the protagonist and Rinku Karmarkar, who portrays Tai.

The decision has been prompted by a 15-year time-leap in the show. A source says, "While Rinku will continue as Tai, Sonal will play her own daughter. The male lead, Ankush Arora, will make way for a senior actor, who suits the character of a 50-year-old."
The show, produced by Vikas Seth and Mahesh Pandey, has been in the news for its lead couple (Sonal and Ankush) being at loggerheads. They even slapped each other during a nasty fight in full public glare. Could their hostility also have resulted in
the actor being replaced? Dismissing the query, the source adds, "No, he is being replaced to accommodate the time-leap."

Ask Ankush the same question and he replies, "It takes two to tango. We worked together post that incident like thorough professionals. I love my work and everything else doesn't matter. He adds with a tinge of sarcasm, "The audience won't find it convincing if they made me play a 50-year-old. Obviously, I can't play Sonal's daughter in the show and hence, I am exiting."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/The-entire-cast-of-Yeh-Vaada-Raha-replaced/articleshow/55456230.cms?utm_source=toiandroidapp&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_campaign=show

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Once ankush leaves the show, there is no use watch yvr... The makers of the show really have no idea what the viewers want at all... The leap is unnecessary... The drama behind the scenes is getting annoying... I hate trps...
kiara26 thumbnail
puja0802 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

Once ankush leaves the show, there is no use watch yvr... The makers of the show really have no idea what the viewers want at all... The leap is unnecessary... The drama behind the scenes is getting annoying... I hate trps...

same here
i can't imagine yeh vaada raha without ankush 😭
leave everyone i only want ankush
but who are staying sonal and tai
without ankush second season of yeh vaada raha will be a flop show