sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So with the recent news, I know that many of you, like me are not in the best of moods... so I thought I would post the link to the preview: http://youtu.be/rGh-l6nmtyE
Survi prays to Bappa for strength, and BOOM 🥳 our Kushi opens the gates to Barve Mansion She is shown asking our Kartik (Ankush) to be friends, and he agrees... this is exactly what I wanted from the start... and now all we get is a few more episodes [who knows how few scenes) of OUR KarShi (Ankush/Harbandana)= the true KarShi who easily stole my heart... from the first scene😭]
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

puja0802 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow so finally kushi is back
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Precap was ❤️ & so was the episode.Karshi are one of the most beautiful relationships I have ever seen on screen or even read.Credit goes to the writers as well as Ankush & Harbandana for bringing them alive & making me fall in love with them.Karshi are just beautiful
Thank you so much for sharing
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

Precap was ❤️ & so was the episode.Karshi are one of the most beautiful relationships I have ever seen on screen or even read.Credit goes to the writers as well as Ankush & Harbandana for bringing them alive & making me fall in love with them.Karshi are just beautiful

Thank you so much for sharing

I am glad you enjoyed it. Ankush and Harbandana will always have a special place in my heart as KarShi, I can imagine anyone replacing this beautiful father/daughter pair, and bringing to life the love and friendship between them.

I was hoping for so much from them... I feel bad for the writers of the show, for having to be put in the position where they were unable to explore this relationship further with these two very talented actors... it had so much potential. Whoever is cast as Elder Kartik has some big shoes to fill...😭

I watched today's episodes on OZEE, and the first part, was not appealing... I though it was the direction... but who knows... and ended up fast forwarding through it until Kartik came on to the screen... and with the addition of Kushi... it was so amazing how the level of appeal just grew... I always thought it was something about the direction, maybe the director does really well in capturing such scenes, and writers who do a fabulous job writing it, but really it is the actors... the chemistry, the emotions they exhibit was just lovely...

Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago