Sanchi givng her agnipareekhas yet not able to win them

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
How men change after marriage? Aryan is an example. He was running after Sanchi like a puppy and suddenly he started showing all his irritaion on her for the mistakes committed by her father. Yes, her father should not have helped sethiyas with 25 crores because it is nothing but a sort of huge dowry to keep his daughter happy. He is angry with his sister and wife for those gift of honeymoon package but did he not give a huge amount of money in the name of loan? Can that thing be hidden for long if there are incometax quewries and raids?

Aryan is immature and he has to growup. He is taking Sanchi for granted. She entered into an assorted family of various jokers and she has to put up with their tantrums and behaviour. Especially Neelima. And she cant say anything except keep a sad face when Neelima started her tirade against her mother who was shaking with nervousness. And she has to run after irritable and moody Aryan, beg him and almost fall at his feet. She has to give agnipareeksha for the sons of omision and commission of others.

Why it is always girls who have to swallow insults and adjust?
Edited by leavesandwaves - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dear leaves and waves
Although i can not say anything to you and this is a public forum and you have got your own point of view...but still I would say this to you please don't react so strongly .
It is just a show, give it some time and let the story unfold a little bit more.
This is India and as you know it takes years and years for a society to change...our country has come so far.
In earlier times society was conservative and backward in the name of tradition and custom so you look for yourself hasn't it grown and changed for good.
For now see the show and see how the character of diwakar a man of principles is the head of the house and he won't let any thing go wrong .
Right now leaving aside few characters like kakisa and bua every one is trying to get sachi settled...see no body is looking at Aryan's dilemma .
Every one is understanding that for a girl it is very difficult to settle in a new environment leaving behind her own .
So it is nothing like agnipariksha...just anger which is genuine from their point of view .

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good to see you here Leaves.
Yes it sort of hurts that Saanchi is getting a cold shoulder treatment from Aryan for no fault of hers.

And I feel bad that Aryan only manages to think of his (or Sethias) insults, and doesn't really think of Saanchi or her efforts or her sacrifices.

But what Sethias faced, was nothing less than a huge betrayal. The wounds are deep and fresh. They will take time to heal.

On the other hand, Aryan doesn't intend to be rude to Saanchi specifically, but he is just so boiled up that nothing allows him to be happy. So in that situation, it is good to see that Saanchi understands him and is trying to work on their relationship 😊

The drama till this point doesn't feel like a drag yet, but yes it can't go for too long. Aryan has to start melting soon.

Otherwise it hurts to see Saanchi just busy covering up for Mittals' mistakes one after another.

Mittals need to give a break to Sethias for the time being. And Sethais need to learn to look beyond the "betrayal".

But Chandra and Neelima - they are always up to something.

I like how Sarita and Dsa balance it all.

Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hai
I honestly don't feel Aryan is immature and rude actually.
He behaves normally according the situations. And this mittals constant bothering and interference for Sachi is just adding to his anger for the betrayal Which is just so so normal.
See the mess happened in Mrg is not as all thing that can be forgotten by few days. And. Everyone r so hurt by the insult.
But still Diwakar got ahead with Mrg and r very good with Sachi.
Aryan is very guilty as he could not do anything to stop his father from getting insulted. And just became so sad and cannot come out of the situation .
leavesandwaves thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missesha

Good to see you here Leaves.

Yes it sort of hurts that Saanchi is getting a cold shoulder treatment from Aryan for no fault of hers.

And I feel bad that Aryan only manages to think of his (or Sethias) insults, and doesn't really think of Saanchi or her efforts or her sacrifices.

But what Sethias faced, was nothing less than a huge betrayal. The wounds are deep and fresh. They will take time to heal.

On the other hand, Aryan doesn't intend to be rude to Saanchi specifically, but he is just so boiled up that nothing allows him to be happy. So in that situation, it is good to see that Saanchi understands him and is trying to work on their relationship 😊

The drama till this point doesn't feel like a drag yet, but yes it can't go for too long. Aryan has to start melting soon.

Otherwise it hurts to see Saanchi just busy covering up for Mittals' mistakes one after another.

Mittals need to give a break to Sethias for the time being. And Sethais need to learn to look beyond the "betrayal".

But Chandra and Neelima - they are always up to something.

I like how Sarita and Dsa balance it all.

Tumne bulaya aur hum chali aayi.😃
leavesandwaves thumbnail
While I agree that Aryan is hurt and angry but his using Sanchi to take out his anger is not justified. An ordinary girl would have turned back, answered him back and left him for her rich mayka.
But Sanchi will have to be diffeent with extraordinary amount of patience. Ideal bahu!
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No... Saanchi wouldn't go back to her maika or throw such tantrums, because she knows that her family is at fault and the matter is quite huge for Sethias to simply brush it under the carpet.
So she is trying to balance. She is not exactly ideal bahu but a practical, mature girl.

She did retaliate to aryan on their first night when he called her father a betrayer. She just didn't keep quiet or tolerated it silently. Besides, she also takes note of the fact that Aryan is still very polite, humble and considerate towards her family.

Despite the hurt, both Aryan and saanchi are trying to work it out. No one is really misbehaving with the other purposefully.

Edited by Missesha - 7 years ago
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In Indian society, boys and girls are raised differently from their childhood hence this difference in mindset. While girls are being taught that after marriage, they should treat husband's family as her own, their problems, happiness everything is hers, so adjustments, compromises and sacrifices have become part of their trait ,while the boys , since they dont have to go anywhere after marriage need not make such compromises.
Before marriage, both the big betrayals had been done by the sethia's but since it was the considerate and understanding viren and saanchi on the other side, so things never got blown out of hands. But sethias are more society image conscious and not the "let go and move on" types, so they'll take their own time in forgetting the insult and let things normalise.

Aryan is a very good guy by nature, he has his heart at the right place but at the moment, his brain is not. Anger, frustration, guilt and all kind of negative emotions have clouded his better judgement right now. I am not justifying his action coz i know he's wrong , i am just trying to understand them.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
90 percent of people are basically good. It is their behaviour in trying circumstances that betrays them.
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Who ever can keep their calm and compose in these trying times i say is a winner
Best example sachi
So sure she is a winner
A strong trait many don't have and the best in keeping a relationship secure and strong.