Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Beautiful...

Yes Arishi.
The behaviour of kakisa is not at all acceptable knowing the sanskaari sethiyas.
And Upar se Sushant ka purana pyar 😲
I feel very bad for Priyanka. 😭
Hope this is not true. 😳

Yaar seeing shushant from last two episodes i think uska haat tho zaror hai but kasa woh dekhna pariga
They are going to his story soon as waseem posted a video and wrote in his insta 🥱
But Priyanka ka kya kasor hai 😡
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We can just wait and watch n see what this kaki sa does but like aryan n sachi said in the interview there going be lots of fun things n adventures coming up

Yes. We can get a break from this bua and Kakisa cat fight😃 and the Mala ⭐️Finding Karan⭐️ mission 😃
An episode full of archi Without fighting 😉
Edited by Beautiful... - 7 years ago
Beautiful... thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Arishi-

Yaar seeing shushant from last two episodes i think uska haat tho zaror hai but kasa woh dekhna pariga
They are going to his story soon as waseem posted a video and wrote in his insta 🥱
But Priyanka ka kya kasor hai 😡

And as this mala is with mittals now,the relations will be more effected ⭐️😭. And the combined effect will fall on Archi.

-Arishi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahhu

We can just wait and watch n see what this kaki sa does but like aryan n sachi said in the interview there going be lots of fun things n adventures coming up

All of us are waiting for thier honeymoon 😳 who wants to see kaki sa 😆 but uski action force us to discuss 😆
-Arishi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautiful...

And as this mala is with mittals now,the relations will be more effected ⭐️😭. And the combined effect will fall on Archi.

Aryan and sachi wull sort out thier difference and after that i dont think they will be affected by anyone 😳 hope so cv's apna demag na lagay esmi
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kakisa and bua g ko discuss karkay forum par hum sab ka BP toh bar hi jayega.
Wesay archi nay ek interview may yeh bola h after their reunion ki ab toh hum saath hein and guys aap sabko ab aur bhi maza ayega.
And ab aur bhi achi sajhedari dekhnay ko milegi.
So woh wala end toh sought out hay...no worries
Abhi bus wait karna parega for those episodes to be aired .
Haan yeh bua and kakisa they won't stop giving masala to us...so njoy these brainless cat fights.
Rahi baat sushant and Priyanka ki woh toh bomb hay giray ga hi hum par...quite a show I am expecting.
Poor cute priyanka .
This is going to be one head turner...
Like indian currency .
Jesay aaj kay episode may 2000 ka pink note bhi dikhayi tha.
Edited by mystory - 7 years ago
Amaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Everyone is saying poor priyanka which i agree with too but as a woman i feel for mala aswell as it seems like she was tricked by sushant who posed with a different identity then just left her which is a horrible thing to do if thats true
marriage isnt a joke and playing with womens life is certainly not either
Beautiful... thumbnail
Yes if this Mala is true. And innocent, then this sushanth destroyed three lifes. Poor kid 😭
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
If Mala's story is truen, then Mala is indeed dumb. Who marries a guy just like that without knowing his name, family, past / present etc?

And that too if they are really married, where was she for all these years? And how does she know that her karan is in Jaipur only, that she came all the way from Himachal?

Mala's story isn't convincing yet.

Sushant obviously is hiding something. But I doubt if he actually married her or is the father of the kid.

Coming to Bua and Kakisa... acha hai they both are fighting among themselves. Neelima is brainless and Chandra is dominating. Dono main khub jamegi. Acha drama hoga.

Edited by Missesha - 7 years ago
Beautiful... thumbnail
Yes Mala is the most dumb lady .
without knowing his full name ,he got married and has kid too . And returned after three years in search of him. Very unconvincing.
And she landed at the mittals is so so filmy.
And sushanth wierd behaviour is also doubtful. Leta see how this unfolds.
Even read that Viren take this Mala to the sethiyas , !
If this is true, Ab Viren ko Kya jarrorath thi vaha Jane ki and vo bhi Mala ke saath