Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Hai guys 😊
This bua ji and kaki sa r just irritating. 😑😑😑
Always create one or the other trouble for the family and especially archi. 😑
What the need for Chandra to send kusum to sethiyas. .😲 Poor kusum πŸ˜•.
And this kaki sa. 😑 How can she insult Sachi mom like that. . Agree that r angry and it's justified too but treating a guest like that πŸ˜• it's not their nature. .😲 Even Saritha rejected the offer,but so politely and smoothly. πŸ‘
Phir se Aryan ka gussa.😲 Poor Sachi😭 Hope atleast now the mittals leave them alone.
And the precap. 😲 Dono problem makers meet to argue and multiply the tension more between the families . πŸ₯±
I fear this Mala will turn really sushanth secret wife. 😲 One more problem in making between the familiesπŸ˜•πŸ˜’. Poor Priyanka 😭
I cant wait for the archi reunion please jaldi dikhado naπŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol you also opened a topic
Kaki sa is brainless sach as bua both of them have nothing to do except create problems in archis life😑
Beautiful... thumbnail
Sahi kaha kusum
What is the meaning of getting archi kundaliS checked?
Both r brainless woman. Hope their encounter don't invite more problems for the families
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good that both the trouble makers are fighting among themselves, let them fight and pull each other's hair out and let others live in peace.
on a side note, all of bua ji's antics are out in the open but none of kakisa's kartoot is still out...she is conveniently forgetting that long before mittals, she herself has blurted out the loan thing to some random ladies and also its coz of saanchi's big hearted nature that she escaped humiliation even after that picnic cheap act...i cant wait for these 2 things to come out in the open and then see her face...
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Slowly slowly sara sanskar bahar agaya of sethiyas πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†
Exactly How can you . kaki sa treat the guests in your home like that😲 and Aryan he look at sachi and whatever happened next πŸ˜’ why why they are doing like this yaar😑
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonam21

Good that both the trouble makers are fighting among themselves, let them fight and pull each other's hair out and let others live in peace.

on a side note, all of bua ji's antics are out in the open but none of kakisa's kartoot is still out...she is conveniently forgetting that long before mittals, she herself has blurted out the loan thing to some random ladies and also its coz of saanchi's big hearted nature that she escaped humiliation even after that picnic cheap act...i cant wait for these 2 things to come out in the open and then see her face...

🀣 i wish πŸ˜† but in sanskari show this want happen πŸ˜†
alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Both r useless . I hope this Kaki sa doesn't tell Sanchi to stay away from Aryan due to some advice given by Panditji . Waise bhi I think reunion episode Monday ko aayega humme tarsa tarsa ke weekend par
Edited by alvina - 7 years ago
Beautiful... thumbnail
Slowly slowly sara sanskar bahar agaya of sethiyas πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†
Exactly How can you . kaki sa treat the guests in your home like that😲 and Aryan he look at sachi and whatever happened next πŸ˜’ why why they are doing like this yaar😑

Yes Arishi.
The behaviour of kakisa is not at all acceptable knowing the sanskaari sethiyas.
And Upar se Sushant ka purana pyar 😲
I feel very bad for Priyanka. 😭
Hope this is not true. 😳
Beautiful... thumbnail
How long we have to wait for this reunion scene.
I feel this week it won't be possible. May be next week they will start the honeymoon track.
Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
We can just wait and watch n see what this kaki sa does but like aryan n sachi said in the interview there going be lots of fun things n adventures coming up