Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Even I feel so did they forget what happened in Mrg? Viren should be strict this time and don't let bua do her manmaani as always.
Ek ke bad ek Aakar Sachi and Aryan ke beech mu bad ha rahe hai.

-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautiful...

Even I feel so did they forget what happened in Mrg? Viren should be strict this time and don't let bua do her manmaani as always.

Ek ke bad ek Aakar Sachi and Aryan ke beech mu bad ha rahe hai.

I read somewhere that its verain who ll take her to sethiyas
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Arishi-

Well in yesterday episode kussum wasnt convince totally to give that honeymoon package . .but due to bua Ji insistence she agreed 🥱 and its not wrong to give a gift to sachi and Aryan but right now sethiyas ego is hurt and mitals should understand that 🤔

i completely agree to what you said and thats why in the very 1st line i wrote kusum's timings are very very wrong. See, right now the best thing for the mittals to do is stay away from sethia and we can confidently say that coz we're aware of the sethia's current mindset and thinking , but the mittals arent aware of that.

they're correlating sethia's behaviour towards saanchi to themselves. see in their discussion, when they're hearing happy stories from saanchi they're automatically concluding that since they're being nice to our daughter so that means everything is getting normal between the families and all will be fine. What they doesnt know is sethia's in their mind has completely detached saanchi from her family, now she is only their beendni and not mittal's daughter so in reality the equation between both families are the same as it was on marriage day.

even today bua ji came and announced that all is well and sethia's have listened to our suggestion whereas the reality is everyone is getting even more pissed at the mittals and its only their son and DIL's happiness that they are worried about. Its just lack of proper communication which is increasing the misunderstanding.
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kakisa and bua ji are behaving so weird I mean I don't expect immaturety from women of such affluent families .
Aisa lag rha hay jesay aryan ki jagah nishant ki wife ho sachi aur woh uski mother in law ho.
Stupid women...spoilers
I mean look at them illiterates ki tarah behave kar rhi hein
Common on guys kaunsay era may rehtay ho!
Khandani honay ka bus dawa hi kartay ho...neelima toh shuru say hi jalkukdi types hay and bua ji sadiyaldeen.
Sach may sab shant hay bus kakisa ka ego sabsay bara aur sabsay zada hurt bhi.
Jesay ki sethias ki dhan daulat usi nay kama kay di ho
Baki sab toh velagiri kar rhe the.
Ek kakisa
Ek bua ji
(Sorry guys😉 )Ek humara aryan
Show kay sabsay baray dukhi aray...Please don't kill me for this .
Love all