Did Aryan's dad do right by Sachi by going ahead with the marriage? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Missesha

I think Diwakar did it right to get Saanchi married to Aryan even in that tension. Because they both loved each other, and had they both not married, they would lost too much in life. Right now, it is just a phase, which will fade away, but their love won't. 😊

See if it was just about them loving each other it would be fine and make sense. But Diwakar's reasoning was that Sachi would be more hurt in society by the marriage not going through.

The thing is its a story. So we all know Aryan will eventually come around. But if Aryan's behavior were to continue then I can't see she's any better off in the long run.

In real life people wouldn't know that Aryan would come around. Starting a relationship with that kind of crack that may have life long repercussions more so than temporary societal embarrassment. If they really loved each other then it would definitely be worth the risk. But given it was more of an arranged marriage, I don't know.
Edited by malikakas - 7 years ago
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: malikakas

See if it was just about them loving each other it would be fine and make sense. But Diwakar's reasoning was that Sachi would be more hurt in society by the marriage not going through.

The thing is its a story. So we all know Aryan will eventually come around. But if Aryan's behavior were to continue then I can't see she's any better off in the long run.

In real life people wouldn't know that Aryan would come around. Starting a relationship with that kind of crack that may have life long repercussions more so than temporary societal embarrassment. If they really loved each other then it would definitely be worth the risk. But given it was more of an arranged marriage, I don't know.

Though it's a arranged Mrg,Sachi and Aryan did love each other and also started dreaming for a life together in all ups and downs. As true saajedars
Sachi will become the biggest support for Aryan in this phase and she is indeed supporting him in all possible ways. But Aryan need some time. 😊
malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautiful...

Yes. It's only Sachi who is trying to make their relation ship work.

But Aryan is not making any attempt other than acting normal infront of others.
If the truth about archi relation came out.will sethiyas be happy? No.
Is Aryan doing anything good for his family by behaving weirdly to Sachi. . No.
The first thing they all should try to keep their honour upright is to pay back the loan.
And fighting with Sachi gives nothing to Aryan except for pain to both of them

This is exactly where I am struggling here. There is no end point to Aryan's behavior. And I really don't think its right that Sachi has to give a trial by fire for this relationship to start working. It will always feel like a lopsided relationship.
Beautiful... thumbnail
No one is perfect.
True love accept them as they are.
And Sachi understands Aryan present state of Ming and the trauma he is going through. She always knows Aryan loves his family above all and she likes and respects him for the fact too.
And she did objected him when Aryan called her father betrayal.
But things slipped out of her hands with bua ,Viren and kusum beahviour and actions.
She got stuck between Aryan pain and her family feelings.
But still Sachi is behaving so maturedly and her efforts will be fritifoed soon as Aryan will realise his mistake and patch up
Beautiful... thumbnail
Double posted 😊
Edited by Beautiful... - 7 years ago
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Sonam...

I agree with you 100% dear about Diwakar's autocratic behavior...but yes he is a good-hearted man also...its just that his ideas and ideologies are too out-dated..

As for the decision to get ahead with the marriage...I don't think that it was wrong...

Another good and very valid point you made was regarding Sushant...its Diwakar's autocracy that made him hide the truth ... But in the process it will be poor Priyanka who will suffer when the truth is out...
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ all
Hey guys I think we are jumping on the conclusions too fast.
Let the episode unfold.
May be diwakar is not at fault in Sushant's case.
So wait and watch.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: malikakas

This is exactly where I am struggling here. There is no end point to Aryan's behavior. And I really don't think its right that Sachi has to give a trial by fire for this relationship to start working. It will always feel like a lopsided relationship.

Now u sound like bhuaji😆

A negative experience of life turns a person negative , then they cant see good in anything ..or doubt everything..like bhua..may be this was thw reason for her breakup too...her ego is supreme...but whoever is married knows that one single conflict or multiple conflicts or difference of opinion cannot decide whether u will have a happy marriage..conflicts can occur after marriage too not oncw but often ..a relationship which can crack with an argument or getting angry doesnt stand a chance only..where does sajhedari come into picture then...when one is upset other tries to cheer him /her..what sanchi is doing..she knows this is not the real aryan she knows..they share a sweet relationship & both r very understanding ..

This has nothing to do with love/arranged marriage either ..i've seen love marriages and love affairs breaking up more often than arranged but that depends on person to person..

Edited by _charu_ - 7 years ago
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Now u sound like bhuaji😆

A negative experience of life turns a person negative , then they cant see good in anything ..or doubt everything..like bhua..may be this was thw reason for her breakup too...her ego is supreme...but whoever is married knows that one single conflict or multiple conflicts or difference of opinion cannot decide whether u will have a happy marriage..conflicts can occur after marriage too not oncw but often ..a relationship which can crack with an argument or getting angry doesnt stand a chance only..where does sajhedari come into picture then...when one is upset other tries to cheer him /her..what sanchi is doing..she knows this is not the real aryan she knows..they share a sweet relationship & both r very understanding ..

This has nothing to do with love/arranged marriage either ..i've seen love marriages and love affairs breaking up more often than arranged but that depends on person to person..

Well said dear
This is what I was trying to say to you all
A mature and real human being is the one who remains same and patient in every situation .
I am not saying that aryan is not but this ability depends on person to person .
And I think when it comes to this or anything it's just girls are definitely far better .
And off course they share a very beautiful relationship and aryan sure knows it but right now is severely disturbed .