Did Aryan's dad do right by Sachi by going ahead with the marriage?

malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Obviously Aryan's dad is a nice guy. But given what's going on now.. was Sachi really better off marrying Aryan?
Its a story and there has to be some sort of conflict to resolve. But Aryan's behavior is so abrasive. Even if he starts becoming normal with Sachi, I'm not sure that's enough at this point. There will always feel like a crack in their relationship.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Diwakar is a very good, kind hearted , noble man but his way of running either business or family is too old -fashioned. He is behaving how his father used to behave with him. he needs to understand that with changing times one needs to change and adapt oneself. you cant run a 21st century household with 19th century ideologies. Sometimes he imposes his decisions and even though the family members dont agree with it , they abide by it , some coz of respect (aryan) and some coz of fear (neelima). I think the CV's are bringing in the mala angle to show this aspect that how because of his fear sushant couldnt tell the truth.
kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aryan is in delilma look at his face yaar his expression says a lot of things . ..he is not able to forget his father insult . try to put your salf in his position . .will you be able to forget your father insult and just because of you he got all this insult ?,
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: malikakas

Obviously Aryan's dad is a nice guy. But given what's going on now.. was Sachi really better off marrying Aryan?

Its a story and there has to be some sort of conflict to resolve. But Aryan's behavior is so abrasive. Even if he starts becoming normal with Sachi, I'm not sure that's enough at this point. There will always feel like a crack in their relationship.

Considering, how the marriage drama happened, I was expecting some kind of distance between Aryan and Saanchi.
Yes, we feel sorry for Saanchi, because she is not at fault and yet she is getting cold-shoulder treatment from Aryan. Not fair. But I also understand Aryan's outburst, and Saanchi also understands it. Hence she is supporting him, giving him time and space to become normal. I like this kind of "Saajhedari"

It is her way of dealing with her relationship.

I find Saanchi and Priyanka very different from other telebahus, and hence I love them both. They are not the typical "mahaans". They both are from today's generation, upbeat about their lives, practical and yet matured, cultured and understanding.

I think Diwakar did it right to get Saanchi married to Aryan even in that tension. Because they both loved each other, and had they both not married, they would lost too much in life. Right now, it is just a phase, which will fade away, but their love won't. 😊

Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Diwakar is a noble man and his decision of Mrg is correct.
Even Aryan will regret his decision if he walks out of Mrg.
Regarding his behaviour,I think he is very guilty that his father has to face such an insult in his Mrg. May be he is considering himself responsible for his father insult.
So this all emotions r overpowering his love for Sachi and his thinking.
So as time passes he will be fine.
Edited by Beautiful... - 7 years ago
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
At that time Devakar did the right thing .and he have already explain why he tooks that stand
Coming to aryan. Aryan loves sachi but the guilt inside him is killing him .. the ppl are loughing on his father and some how he is the reason behind these bushes . .and whenever he tired to move on some came and make the problem more deep 😒 whither its bua ji in patphera or the womens came on muh dekhai.. and its going to continue with honeymoon package by kusum
Iam not defending him coz whatever he did yesterday was wrong ..but trying to find the answer of his weird behavior
Edited by -Arishi- - 7 years ago
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missesha

Considering, how the marriage drama happened, I was expecting some kind of distance between Aryan and Saanchi.

Yes, we feel sorry for Saanchi, because she is not at fault and yet she is getting cold-shoulder treatment from Aryan. Not fair. But I also understand Aryan's outburst, and Saanchi also understands it. Hence she is supporting him, giving him time and space to become normal. I like this kind of "Saajhedari"

It is her way of dealing with her relationship.

I find Saanchi and Priyanka very different from other telebahus, and hence I love them both. They are not the typical "mahaans". They both are from today's generation, upbeat about their lives, practical and yet matured, cultured and understanding.

I think Diwakar did it right to get Saanchi married to Aryan even in that tension. Because they both loved each other, and had they both not married, they would lost too much in life. Right now, it is just a phase, which will fade away, but their love won't. 😊

since morning I was trying to reply to your post esha
Couldn't though
Rightly said esha
Seriously bahut acha likha apnay...
I hope I am not boring...
Kabhi kabhi zindagi ki problems ko personal level say uppar nhi rakha jata and this is the same case here , this is what diwakar did.
Usnay apni bezzati say zada apnay betay ki khushi ko zada samjha.
Same aisa usnay tab bhi kiya tha jab aryan ki shadi par simple card ki printing par sab ka mood kharab ho gaya tha toh usnay apni wife ko gift kiya wa property bech di taki aryan ki shadi dhoop dhami say ho sakay.
This is what I love about his character...A man of family
We can actually learn from people like him.
Seriously woh apni family ko dukhi nahi dekh sakta.
Usay pata tha ki aryan aur sachi ek dusray say pyar karnay lagay hein and on top of that gentleman aisi koi galat har kat nhi kar saktay ki mandap par dulhare ko chor jaye.
Woh yeh dag nhi utha sakta tha apnay mathay par.
It would be so shameful and deathly for a man of principles like him.
I can say that bcoz my own father in law is just like diwakar.
I can only say ki he definitely is a man who lives for his family and their happiness .
He would go to any extent for them
He had changed for them even though he was so strict and conservative .
When sachi went to see dj's programme if it was old diwakar he would have cancelled the marriage but instead he actually went forward and explained sachi her fault very beautifully and maturely .
How sachi could have suffered from the consiquencies of her immature actions at that time.
His character wins me over and again every time .
So in my opinion he is not at fault.

malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kussum1

Aryan is in delilma look at his face yaar his expression says a lot of things . ..he is not able to forget his father insult . try to put your salf in his position . .will you be able to forget your father insult and just because of you he got all this insult ?,

It was not Sachi who insulted his father. And his father insisted that Aryan marry Sachi because it was not her fault. But Aryan is insulting Sachi everyday.

Aryan is just punishing Sachi outright. He is not thinking of what he wants from the relationship or the long term. If he couldn't handle it he shouldn't have gotten married to her.

The problem is once Aryan married Sachi at his father's behest, he has an obligation to "try". Not saying he can't still be a little upset inside or that he should be normal. But he has not even been making attempts to make this relationship work.
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes. It's only Sachi who is trying to make their relation ship work.
But Aryan is not making any attempt other than acting normal infront of others.
If the truth about archi relation came out.will sethiyas be happy? No.
Is Aryan doing anything good for his family by behaving weirdly to Sachi. . No.
The first thing they all should try to keep their honour upright is to pay back the loan.
And fighting with Sachi gives nothing to Aryan except for pain to both of them
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautiful...

Yes. It's only Sachi who is trying to make their relation ship work.

But Aryan is not making any attempt other than acting normal infront of others.
If the truth about archi relation came out.will sethiyas be happy? No.
Is Aryan doing anything good for his family by behaving weirdly to Sachi. . No.
The first thing they all should try to keep their honour upright is to pay back the loan.
And fighting with Sachi gives nothing to Aryan except for pain to both of them

I completely agree with you roopa
Your analysis of the whole situation is to the mark
Bilkul sahi bola tumnay.