Tuesday's Epi: He believes in her.

Awaaradil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Survi walks on the burning coal while the others in the room cry or smile looking at her in pain. She slips as she completes her walk but Kartik ends up saving her. Tai, seeing her plan fail, tells Kartik that if Survi was really good, God wouldn't have let her feet burn. She tells him that Iccha is the good as she wasn't wounded. Kartik doesn't believe her at and worries about Survi but with emotional blackmail forces him to accept to marry Iccha. Lata, Hema & Survi are shocked. Tai forces Kartik to get engaged to Iccha & he does so while looking at Survi who is crying.
Meanwhile, Aniket and Kishore pay money to a woman who tells them that Iccha's real name is Vaishali & the story about how she used her brains & married her rich boss.

Tai, Iccha & Pyaare talk about how Iccha managed to walk on the burning coal without getting her feet burned. Meanwhile, Hema & Lata go looking for better meds for Survi's wounds. Kartik enters the room and is disheartened to look at Survi's condition. Survi keeps asking if he believes her & offers explanations but Kartik puts his hand on her mouth & shuts her up. He applies med on her burned feet & leaves. Hema & Lata find out that their money is missing & they cannot make calls from any phone. They go to Tai's room where Tai is praising Pyaare & Tai offers Lata alcohol. Lata begs her for money as she needs to get medicines for Survi. As Kartik comes as well, Tai changes her tone & tells Lata that she doesn't have money & suggests her to use some home remedy. Hema prepares Haldi paste & Lata asks Kartik to see how bad Survi's condition is. Kartik tells them that the only solution is to call up a doctor but he doesn't have money.

Kartik prays to Bappa and asks him to heal Survi who is in a lot of pain.

Precap: Kartik asks Survi why she walked on the coal when she was told not to while doctor checks on her. Survi tells him to believe that she didn't do anything wrong. Kartik tells her that he believes her just like Ram ji trusted Sita Ma leaving Tai is perplexed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so many lovely KarVi scenes. Kartik is the sweetest. No matter the state he is in, his heart will find its way to Survi ❤️
I look forward to the upcoming episodes.
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What a huge & important development in that Kartik didn't believe a single word his " Aai " had to say,din't even consider the evidence Pyaare fabricated.Repeatedly told Survi that she need not prove herself & the the most profound thing of all,that he beleived in her.
The scene right after,wherein he can't stop crying & tends to Survi's wound was just 😭
Even though he doesn't remember a thing,even though his Aai warns him not to fraternise with Survi,yet he can't but feel for her.That's beautiful

Precap is ❤️ What a beautiful thing to say.So can't wait for tomorrow.
Nice update Aashka 😊
kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What an episode it was... Kartik just caught Survi in the nick of time... & then those flashbacks 😳😳... Then he just couldn't take his eyes off her... The last time Survi wept, he had given his handkerchief to her... N yesterday he cried because she was crying 😭... Then the way he almost scolded her with bohot bolti ho, sar dard ho gaya'... that was so cute... seemed like he had always wanted to say this to her & finally got the opportunity to do so 😆😆... Tai left no stone unturned to prove to him that Survi is a liar... N here he wasn't even paying heed to her & was only concerned about survi... When he went to pray to Bappa, he touched His feet & then his forehead... just the way Survi had taught him.. that was sooo adorable... 🤗❤️

N did I actually hear him say dard survi ko ho raha hai, n muje ye kya ho raha hai' or am I only imagining😲

Precap: Maybe he didn't even realize the enormity of all that he said... comparing himself & survi to Ram & Sita.. As for Survi... I guess it was worth all the pain at the end of it...

AshishCrazyFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Such a beautiful episode it was...
Karthik rocked... And I wished he would run to Survi & wear her the ring...
Tai was out of his mind...

And precap, everything I needed to hear...