Waiting for the moment
Palkay beechaye
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mystory

Well brave...indeed she is

But guys when you love someone it happens automatically
You don't need reasons and power to do something for your someone when it comes to love
It's a very eternal feeling
From inside it is born
Here in the show we are not breaking the relationship...it is the love of the sachi which is going to nurture and build their relationship strong then never before.
Guys women power is not about just her own empowerment but when you look at it from a wide angle it is very strong.
I personally believe God created women as his own minni himself.
It just not about herself...A woman can do anything for her love and her family so don't blame sachi
Bcoz as Far as I can see sachi's character her life is not only about her for she takes her family and aryan as her self.
We should be proud of women like her...bcoz these days every body just think of is, themselves .
"Sabr ka fal meetha hota h guys...trust me"
Abhi bus show ko dekho...end result is going to be beautiful and fruitful I am sure.

Hi, i know your post is in general but still would like to explain my POV. See, from the beginning of this show, lots of problems have come and from my past daily soap experience, i had expected certain kind of obvious drama and reactions but the CV's have pleasantly surprised me every single time by handling the problems in such a way that i've not seen on TV. Be it Archi relationship or between the family members, everything is showcased and handled very uniquely, so my expectations from this show has risen a lot and i actually look forward to problems happening so that i can see how differently the characters will handle it this time. Otherwise, i just dread misunderstandings and drama in other shows.

Aryan and saanchi, both are behaving genuinely and like one should behave in such a situation, have no complaints with that. but going by past 3mnths record of this show, i expected a different way of reconciliation between them as their relationship dynamics is totally unique. What they're showing is something i've seen before also, so there's absolutely nothing wrong in it but there's nothing unique about it too. thats where i'm disappointed.

Having said that, i totally love them and their chemistry, so anything between them, love,anger,roothna, manana, i thoroughly enjoy every bit of it.
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonam21

Hi, i know your post is in general but still would like to explain my POV. See, from the beginning of this show, lots of problems have come and from my past daily soap experience, i had expected certain kind of obvious drama and reactions but the CV's have pleasantly surprised me every single time by handling the problems in such a way that i've not seen on TV. Be it Archi relationship or between the family members, everything is showcased and handled very uniquely, so my expectations from this show has risen a lot and i actually look forward to problems happening so that i can see how differently the characters will handle it this time. Otherwise, i just dread misunderstandings and drama in other shows.

Aryan and saanchi, both are behaving genuinely and like one should behave in such a situation, have no complaints with that. but going by past 3mnths record of this show, i expected a different way of reconciliation between them as their relationship dynamics is totally unique. What they're showing is something i've seen before also, so there's absolutely nothing wrong in it but there's nothing unique about it too. thats where i'm disappointed.

Having said that, i totally love them and their chemistry, so anything between them, love,anger,roothna, manana, i thoroughly enjoy every bit of it.

Dear sonam
I knw what you are saying but if you will see the show from a different angle you will definitely find the uniqueness in it
See in every other family drama there are so many dramatic situations
It take ages for a hero or heroine to solve the problem
Heroine is either crying for her pathetic situation or is a complete goddess like avtar which is extremism
They are never handling the topic like real and normal people
This is the first ever time in indian telvision I can find everything so real
Characters are so real
Koi bhi white ya black nhi h every body is driven by their characters situation
There is so much simplicity
Koi kissi say badla nhi lay rha sab ek dusray ki majburi ko samajh tay hein koi kisi ka fayda nhi utha raha unlike other shows where every body has a secret ulterior motive against each other.
So look deeply dear this show definitely is unique and beautiful in its story line .
Well every body has the right to explain their pov...and this is mine.
Hope I was of some help.
sonam21 thumbnail
@ mystory (sorry, i dont know your name), i expected aryan to atleast ask saanchi something when he saw her holding hands with rohit and being all smiley (the temporary dating scene) but he didnt judge her at all and started pulling her leg, i expected a huge drama when patnis and sethias dropped at the mittal's place on the same day but pleasantly everyone understood each other and solved the issue amicably, i also expected the patnis to turn negative and seek revenge but even rishi turned out surprisingly very understanding and matured and left the matter behind. These are just few of the many incidents which i had appreciated. See, the CV's have spoiled me, not my fault.
so, i was wondering if other than being the ideal wife and DIL , constantly showcasing your goodness for everyone to accept you wholeheartedly, could there have been a different way, coz until and unless you accept a person with their flaws, weaknesses and insecurities , its not real acceptance. Still, there's no doubt that this show is far better in terms of dramatization and storyline when compared to most shows, there's no OTT drama, the misunderstandings kept to minimum and problems solved in very less time. i was comparing the current track to the previous tracks of this show not with other shows.

i anyways love and enjoy this show but saanchi's non reaction (not regarding family) towards aryan's constant rudeness is something i couldnt relate to. thats all.

Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ha this is a very different show among all the show now on tv.
It's realistic and natural no OTT drama,wierd situations,stupid graphics etc. ...useless revenge tracks and. To the top full of negativity .
The thing which I did not like is this new entry Mala and her relation with sushanth.
But we still have no clear idea of the track,so just hope cvs don't disappoint the viewers
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonam21

@ mystory (sorry, i dont know your name), i expected aryan to atleast ask saanchi something when he saw her holding hands with rohit and being all smiley (the temporary dating scene) but he didnt judge her at all and started pulling her leg, i expected a huge drama when patnis and sethias dropped at the mittal's place on the same day but pleasantly everyone understood each other and solved the issue amicably, i also expected the patnis to turn negative and seek revenge but even rishi turned out surprisingly very understanding and matured and left the matter behind. These are just few of the many incidents which i had appreciated. See, the CV's have spoiled me, not my fault.

so, i was wondering if other than being the ideal wife and DIL , constantly showcasing your goodness for everyone to accept you wholeheartedly, could there have been a different way, coz until and unless you accept a person with their flaws, weaknesses and insecurities , its not real acceptance. Still, there's no doubt that this show is far better in terms of dramatization and storyline when compared to most shows, there's no OTT drama, the misunderstandings kept to minimum and problems solved in very less time. i was comparing the current track to the previous tracks of this show not with other shows.

i anyways love and enjoy this show but saanchi's non reaction (not regarding family) towards aryan's constant rudeness is something i couldnt relate to. thats all.

Hai sonam
My name is priya
It is good ki sachi is not creating any fuss and very bravely handling the whole situation bcoz if it would have been any other show the heroine would have filled buckets full of tears and this is the uniqueness only where sachi is actually taking the situation very lightly and maturely.
A trait which she has inherited from her father...To take life as it comes to you.
Bcoz people like neelima and bua ji are every where who can never be happy and neither let any body else happy.
So in my view it is a very special and unique character bcoz of this cheerful and bubbly nature only she will win every ones heart in the family.
Kyun ki janay anjanay iss problem ki wajah sachi ka pariwaar hi hay.

sonam21 thumbnail
ok priya, i got your point. i know that she has inherited this calmness and understanding quality from viren and i appreciate that she's displaying that maturity in front of family but atleast in their room she can say something to aryan, dont fight or shout, but talk. insaan ho, kuch toh react karo . sorry maine phir se apna ghusa diya 😉...i agree, i should wait for this whole track to wind up before making any judgement...thanks for your elaborate reply.
i am just hoping that CV's got this mala track for sethia's to realize that sometimes even good people commit mistakes unintentionally or else how the bitterness between 2 families will go.