-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Sachi is a brave enough to handle this situation in this way 😭
over all it was a nice episode
For the 1st time bua ji ne kuch sahi baat bola dont bring unknown ppl to home😑
Aryan smiled after sachi support him in front of his family 😳
But what happened to him in last part how can he be so rude to her 😑 she tried to hug hem and he was going to hold her hands thenπŸ˜•πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Aryan tum ko kya hogya😲 CVs😑😑😑
Edited by -Arishi- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Whatever sachi is doing is not easy for any woman to do it she love Aryan but such type of rudeness will leave a scar in there relationship πŸ’”
Nilima is doubting sachi and even she is poisoning her husband 😑
They r spoiling the show . .Aryan and shushant at the same time 🀒
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Believe me, if Aryan doesn't stop behaving stupidly and idiotically, then I would start bashing him 😑 πŸ˜† ... I mean come on, Sanchi is here just for you and she is getting treated like this! She doesn't deserve this. Rather than marrying a moron and immature person, she would have gone ahead with her career (although she isn't career oriented πŸ€”, which I hate) πŸ˜† or have lived a happy life but she's now into this mess which is not even her fault. So if you cannot even smile then stop behaving oddly with her.
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@kussum1 yup this type of behavior is unforgettable even if she love him ..yaar he is teasing her self respect

@dev After 2day epi even i was going to bash him πŸ˜† but i control myself
Arry what is her fault ? he by himself believe that she have no fault then what the hell your doing Aryan 😑
Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
It was so heart breaking to see it but I keep thinking that the fight is going to end soon
Edited by mahhu - 7 years ago
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Honestly speaking, after today's episode i'm happy that sushant-mala angle is coming up. Some of the high-flying members of the Sethia family needs to come crashing down on earth. Loving your parents is a different thing but playing with other's life for it isnt acceptable.If Aryan was so not ready to accept Saanchi, then he could've explained it to his father instead of being a coward and being rude to her within the closed doors.
More than him, i am little disappointed with saanchi's behaviour. Love, understanding are very important in a relationship but you cant compromise your self respect so heavily for that. She didnt even go to hug viren when he came to meet her, you dont need your in laws permission to acknowledge your family, thats wrong i feel. This is a show, at the end all will be well but i didnt like the way this patch up happened.
malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I don't really like Sanchi being responsible to make things work with Aryan given Aryan's attitude.

I mean, did Aryan's dad really do right by Sachi by getting them married if this was going to happen to her. To keep her "izzat" in society she has to keep proving herself? I mean that's no way to live.

I know its a story and some sort of conflict is needed and of course love isn't perfect. But I feel like Aryan's attitude is tainting their relationship. I don't want Aryan to realize her worth after she does something good. Her worth should be irrespective of her actions.
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hai everyone.
Yes it's so sad to see Sachi like this. Aryan's behaviour is too rude towards Sachi. She is trying her best to mend their relationship but Aryan is still adamant he is controlling his emotions though.
He knows Sachi is not wrong in the fiasco but still could not come out of his state.
Aryan smile in last episode was so cute.
And this Mala is disturbing.
And I know this gifting honeymoon package to archi will be of. The great bua.
Kam se kam Sachi se tho pooch lete before coming to her sasural...
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well brave...indeed she is
But guys when you love someone it happens automatically
You don't need reasons and power to do something for your someone when it comes to love
It's a very eternal feeling
From inside it is born
Here in the show we are not breaking the relationship...it is the love of the sachi which is going to nurture and build their relationship strong then never before.
Guys women power is not about just her own empowerment but when you look at it from a wide angle it is very strong.
I personally believe God created women as his own minni himself.
It just not about herself...A woman can do anything for her love and her family so don't blame sachi
Bcoz as Far as I can see sachi's character her life is not only about her for she takes her family and aryan as her self.
We should be proud of women like her...bcoz these days every body just think of is, themselves .
"Sabr ka fal meetha hota h guys...trust me"
Abhi bus show ko dekho...end result is going to be beautiful and fruitful I am sure.

Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well said Priaa
Anyways we will wait for a beautiful reunion and a emotional one