o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

I m scared
She never get this much busy till
Weather she is fine or not?

No dear...
Actually we have spammed a lot in before episode..
And it would take long time for di to reply all of us..
No need to be scared...
She is fine..
If she was not fine..she would have updated..
And according to how much i know di..i m sure she is fit and fine and not angry..
Hope i m right.. ⭐️
o_gudiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvishveer

When i saw the previous replies...According to them it looks like Ritika is gonna reunite IshveerπŸ˜†But please can Ranveer and Ishani reunite by themselves?πŸ˜†And Ritika can go back to London and stay their forever? Sorry, I am being so mean or rude or demanding. But i dont like her or her track in your FF. But it's your FF , you cando whatever u want dearπŸ˜ƒ

Hii..i dont remember your name..sorry..
I think divya.. πŸ˜› if i m not wrong
I think she would not be the main..she would be a supporting character for now..
As ishveer is in baroda qnd ritika is in mumbai..
And if its all due to milan...
Then she would be the first person who will see milan..
And inform abt him to others..
And if the track is something else then sorry..i cant say.. πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ
luvishveer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hii..i dont remember your name..sorry..
I think divya.. πŸ˜› if i m not wrong
I think she would not be the main..she would be a supporting character for now..
As ishveer is in baroda qnd ritika is in mumbai..
And if its all due to milan...
Then she would be the first person who will see milan..
And inform abt him to others..
And if the track is something else then sorry..i cant say.. πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ

Hi dear...my name is Diya πŸ˜† But you can call me Divya if you want πŸ˜ƒ Thankyou for telling me if its Milan's track then i am so so so excited because i love Milan πŸ˜³πŸ˜› 
o_gudiya thumbnail

Hi dear...my name is Diya πŸ˜† But you can call me Divya if you want πŸ˜ƒ Thankyou for telling me if its Milan's track then i am so so so excited because i love Milan πŸ˜³πŸ˜› 

U love milan..πŸ˜†
o_gudiya thumbnail

Hi dear...my name is DiyaπŸ˜†But you can call me Divya if you want πŸ˜ƒThankyou for telling me if its Milan's track then i am so so so excited because i love MilanπŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Ups..noticed now.. πŸ˜› sorry Diya... πŸ˜ƒ
ZoyaZenin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was a good update di. Loved to see the care of ishani for ranveer, but angry on her as she is not forgiving ranveer. I hope the party shows some close moments between our ishveer.
and eagerly waiting for hospital scene. Plz update soon. Love u di...
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi
Very nice update. I like how you develop your story. Keep going. Like the scene when Ranveer pretended to be unconscious to check Ishaani's attitude and feelings towards him.
The next episode is party. Very excited for the next episode
Update soon.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

U love milan..πŸ˜†

yaa i too love milan
o_gudiya thumbnail

I too love milan but his antics..his expressions..his dilogs..πŸ˜†
Actually not loved ...liked ..πŸ˜›
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Finally ritika is told d truth n is coming 2 india.hope she doesn't create probs again.what ranveer said is true.a man who doubts wife can never touch his wife again.but ishani cant believe it bcz of d video.hope ranveer finds out d culprit soon.sweta got a new job n ya..ranveer let her go tho shehad signed d bond.sad that sweta is leaving.i used 2 luv her charac.ishani ranveer talk abtt sweta was nice.like he said it seems ishani doesn't want rv sweta closeness.it will b cool if sweta comes 2 know abt ishveer.rohit got a blow from ishani that she isn't even looking at him when he tries to flirt with her.ishveer ragini scene was nice.ranveer boxers...ranveer saying ragini is trying 2 unite them n ishani fuming was sweet.but she cant accept her defeat.good that instead of staying in rv mansion ritika decided 2 stay in her own house.thats a relief.ritika comes 2 know d full truth n is trying 2 enquire d hidden truth too.hope her meeting with dr becomes successful.loved how she handled devarsh.hope this time she is really genine in helping ishveer 2 unite.like ranveer thinks ishani is doing a blunder by using rohit 2 make ranveer jealous as she is jealous of ranveer sweta.ishani isn't willing 2 listen 2 ranveer too.but loved him saying that he'll protect her.but she arrogantly said that she doesn't need his protection.she doesn't know what a dangerous situation she is inviting 2 hersellf.once she enters danger zone n ranveer saves her from rohit she will understand what ranveer was trying 2 make her understand.loved the party look of all the characters.especially sweta's look.