Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi my dear lovely friends,

According to the current track of RANVEER'S UNSAID FEELINGS..
I know some are not liking the idea of Rithika entry in the story and some are loving her positive side. I know the past things and negativity of Rithika is not allowing us to completely trust her.I already thought this story in this way only so now I can't take out Rithika from the story now as somehow I brought her back in the story now. So Please bear me for bringing Rithika back.
Regards
Sakshi
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tnzila

rightπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
why you not join us in chat thread???

In shadikaholic?
Hafsa789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

<font color="#999933"><font size="3"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Hi my dear lovely friends,

I know some are not liking the idea of Rithika entry in the story and some are loving her positive side. I know the past things and negativity of Rithika is not allowing us to completely trust her.I already thought this story in this way only so now I can't take out Rithika from the story now as somehow I brought her back in the story now. So Please bear me for bringing Rithika back.
Regards
Sakshi
</font></font>
</font>

Its ok for me
I don t know about other
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi my dear lovely friends,

Regards
Sakshi

sorry dear i don't want to hurt you.. but sorry dear.. before say anything i should have to think.. sorry my side dear..
but don't say sorry ..
take the story you think..
i will adjust my self...

tellme thumbnail

yesπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Hafsa789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tnzila

yesπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Already i and gudiya talk.alot there
I don t understand what i should say ?
tellme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Already i and gudiya talk.alot there
I don t understand what i should say ?

come here i will tell youπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
STWB25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HI Sakshi!!!!!!! 
I have been reading your Story for a long time and it is BRILLIANT!!!! Everything is so awesome, all the words and feelings they speak to each other, the creation of their daughter and their beautiful bond between all relations! πŸ‘β­οΈ

It is genius that everyone in both families get along especially Saas-Bahu!!! And you have made sure that nobody has their relationship ruined! Amazing that Amba and Baa get along. πŸ€£

If your story was on air it would have got the highest ratings in HISTORY! πŸ˜ƒ

But honestly can't stand Ritika ... thought she was gone for good. Her relationship with RV is too much and I dont like their closeness. Even in your story he seems closer to her than Ishani sometimes. They overstep friendship whenever they are together. Even in the last chapter where she left - he wiped her tears πŸ€’ - 'friends' dont do that especially if they are boy-girl. πŸ˜† It doesn't matter to me if she is good or not, I just don't like her character and try my best to skip all her parts.

But keep going with your story since you've already planned it - I will start reading again when ritika is gone. sorry πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 

You're are an incredible writer and have written my fave story on the forum! Congrats on 6-threads of UNSAID FEELINGS! Hope you get many more! Sorry for not commenting often, but know that I have never missed an episode! They are so so so so so good! You're the best! β€οΈπŸ€—

Sam!!
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi.
Sorry for my late response. I was a bit busy today. I have read all two episodes. They are wonderful. I am absolutely OK with Ritika's return. If she helps Ishveer to resolve the mystery of the DNA test, I will be very happy. Ishaani is a fool. She doesn't deserve Ranveer. Cutie pie is trying to reconcile her parents but in vain.
Update soon
😊😊😊
myloveishveer thumbnail
Hey Sakshi Di...I'm sorry but as I'm in 10th std. I've board exams on my way...I do always read ur ff...but I've devoid of time to comment...u know I always like ur post...sorry Di please do forgive me 😭 ...and about ur epi...as always just mind blowing...but y Ishu is so much stubborn...don't know y ??? Hope that she gonna give up soon...!!!! And Raagveer patch up was the cutest patch of father daughter duo...love that...and yah even Cutie pie want her parents to patch up...the kissing even was just mesmerizing... locked that...and party ??? Don't know what that Rohit is thinking...Shweta gonna leave the job ???? Now how will Ranveer make Ishu jealous??...just waiting and waiting...please please please do update soon...and loved all epi...and again sorry...as I'm now messed up with my studies totally...but yah I'll like all ur post...sorry...