Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZoyaZenin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
It was a good update. I liked the way ranveer described his wife. I was missing cute romantic moments of ishveer.😭 I hope ishani too realizes her feeling for Ranveer soon. Love u diπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Stupid rohit trying 2 woo Ishani.Fastest moe of communication is sweta's mouth.ha ha.poor ishani is irritated seeing ranveer with sweta.she cant even tell her that she is his wife.but indirectly telling that he looks like a kids' father.ha ha.but sweta didn't believe it until RV himself said that.she cant share her life with him,but can share her lunch with him.ha ha.loved ranveer missing ishani n d how he is missing her face features.gud that ranveer realized rohit's real intention n flopped his plan 2 get closer 2 ishani.loved ranveer openly telling ishani that he doesn't like anyone else eyeing her.but this stupid ishani thinks that he is still doubting her.but loved ranveer's answer that protecting d wife from another man doesn't mean that he is doubting her.Tho ishani thought she will b chosen as ranveer's PA ranveer chosen sweta as his PA.well done Ranveer.Ishani deserved it n sweta is so excited.OMG..ranveer has realized how cheap n dangerous rohit is.but I think when he tries 2 protect her from rohit ishani will again mu him.loved ishani sweta discussion abt ranveer's looks.nitin knows abt rv being ishani's boss now.he still wants her 2 give him a chance.nice.hope atleast nitin knows rv's innocence.Ranveer was insulted by ishani when he wanted 2 meet ragini.but glad that he met ragini.ofcourse its more precious than 1o0 awards.beautiful scene.gud that ishani realized that she cant separate ranveer from ragini.ranveer making ishani's safety confirmed by arranging security was a nice idea.Ishani called him RV.oh..she ridiculed him a lot.she is going 2 regret a lot later.loved ranveer's challenge that he will make her say ILU 2 him.ishani..don't b overconfident.Ranveer is going 2 win.ishveer fb was damn romantic n sensual.if she shouts he will close her mouth with his lips.naughty ranveer.what a passionate romance.loved ranveer saying that when his wife is there in his heart he doesn't have to keep her photo with him.he is praising her so much tho she is always blaming him.she doesn't know his value.rohit is planning sth.but loved ranveer is ready 2 make his plan fail.

tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi sakshiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
good workπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

thanks for brainy ranveer.. like the way he haired security guard for ishu security..
in starting i was  scared that if sihu gets know ranveer haired a guard to keeping eyes on her again she will misunderstood him😑😑😑 she always misunderstood him😭
loved to see cute pie and ranveet playing together πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜­

like the way he described ishu to staff member😳
what ishani's behavior is with ranveer now i don't care for that.. just have to bear that till she gets to know truth.. but i want after truth come ranveer should has to control his possessiveness for ishi.

partyπŸ˜• confused about party dont know why ranveer thoroughgoing party may be he has some plan to show the real face of rohit to ishani.

waiting for next updateπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Update soon today episode please

ya done dearπŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Update soon today episode please

ya done dearπŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hi sakshi

the episode is awesome
now ishani learned what will happen if she separates a father and daughter
ranveer and raagini were very cute while together
ishani sawn raagini's anger for first time ans had tears
raagini is very happy with ranveer and she alao got her mobo back
ishani' anger should go soon by seeenig ranveer and raagini bond
ranveeer should make her understand that all the mistakes are not by him
hope that DNA mystery should solve sooon
waiting for next 
pls update the next very sooon
bye
take care and be safe

Hi Nandhini
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
yes Ishani learned what will happen If she separate a father and daughter
glad you liked Ranveer and Raagini together
yes for the first time she had seen Raagini's anger and she had tears too
cutie pie is happy to be with Ranveer and she also got her mobo back
wish that Ishani 's anger go soon by seeing Ranveer and Raagini together
wish that Ranveer make her understand its all because of her
let us wish that Mystery comes out soon
ya let me update it dear
bye
take care
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hi sakshi  interesting update ishani kuch zyadha hi bhav khati hai  cutiepie played with her papa well so sad ranveer is missing ishu  poor cutiepie is suffering because of their fight keep update dear let's see wat ranveer is going to do Sunday is coming 

Hi Janani
thanks for the comment
glad you liked hte update
happy you liked the way Cutie pie played with her Papa and yes Ranveer is so sad
missing Ishani
cutie pie is suffering because of their fight
ya let me update it dear
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Very good episode Sakshi.
Raagini spent her time with Ranveer playing cricket. Ishaani is still very angry with him. How could she ask ranveer take Raagini with him and go to Mumbai? Ranveer has challenged Ishaani that she will confess her feelings to him.
Let's see what'll happen further.
Update soon, darling. Yout story is very interesting. Keep writing.

Hi Alisha thanks for the comment
Raagini spent time with Ranveer playing cricket
Ishani is still angry with Ranveer
she is asking like that what to do with anger Ishani
now yes Ranveer challenged to Ishani that he will make her confess her feeling for him
ya let us see what is going to happen
ya let me update it dear
glad the story is interesting to you
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Extraordinary update didu...it was a little bit sad because Ranveer got heartbroken by Ishaani's words...this Ishaani is pissing me off...what does she think of herself?...her behavior is getting rough day by day...she is now unworthy of Ranveer's love & respect... How easily she told Ranveer that she's trying to forget him...soon she's going to learn a perfect lesson for doubting Ranveer...frm the day when Ishaani's sufferings will start...& our party will begin 😎 😎 😎

Hi prince
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
sorry for making Ranveer heartbroken by Ishani
sorry for Making Ishani Ishani like this
she is behaving rough day by day
hmm somewhere Ranveer's love and respect is not deserved by Ishani
hmm she is telling Ranveer that she is trying to forget him
wish that she will get the sufferings for doubting Ranveer
hmm okay you can party soon
keep reading
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Day by day all the staffs of office r getting very much friendly with Ranveer...they can can enjoy their spare time with him...but like that part most when Ranveer was telling about Ishaani being in his heart & he didn't need any photo...i hope Ranveer will also make that company to the peak of success... Another excellent episode didu...waiting for next... Stay healthy & b safe

Hi Prince
thanks for the comment
yes day by day all the staffs of the office are getting friendly with Ranveer
they are enjoying their free time with Ranveer
glad you liked the way Ranveer said he said he didn't need any photo
wish that he also bring the company to peak position
ya let me update it
keep reading
πŸ˜‰