Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Very Interesting chapters..😊 Finally our hero ranveer has come as the new boss of company.The best part is Ishani feels jealous when sweta ask about ranveer as a hot and handsome person. Waiting for ur next update.
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Nice updates. The whole staff except Rohit admire RV. Now Ishaani and Ranbeer work at the same company. I want Ishaani to understand that she will never be able to forget RV. I wonder what Rohit will do to seduce and get Ishaani.
Update soon.
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi sakshiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
nice updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ishani crossing all limits..if till the truth has come ishani's behavior will be like that then she may be lost ranveer's love and the respect ranveer has for her..

waiting for next episodeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
and please dont drag ishani's anger much because its loosing interest from story..
in your story i liked bit more ishani's char  than show because in ypur story ishani was active with her mind but now she is the same ishani was in the show😑😑😑
thanks dear.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by tnzila - 7 years ago
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awww.the story is getting intresting day by day.i like very much rv attire.like ishani's anger too.only ranveer can handle her.cant wait to read da next.plz update sooon dr.god bless you.
ZoyaZenin thumbnail
I am liking the track a lot. It was as usual beautiful update. I would like to see they mend their problem soon. As they both know they can't leave without each other. ISHVEER ar made for each other and will live for each other. I hope they soon start living their new and peaceful life where there is only love and ISHVEER. Love u di, and thanks for such awesome update. I really liked the way ishani was getting jealous this shows that she yet loves her Ranveer.
amirthaa thumbnail
hi shakshi...
i hve not replied regularly but i follow all ur updates...really amazing...i actually want a emotional scene between ranveer and ragini and ishani should feel guilty of separating ragini from ranveer...update soon dr...😊
ZoyaZenin thumbnail

Originally posted by: amirthaa

hi shakshi...

i hve not replied regularly but i follow all ur updates...really amazing...i actually want a emotional scene between ranveer and ragini and ishani should feel guilty of separating ragini from ranveer...update soon dr...😊

I too need a very emotional scene between ishveer... 😭😭😭
Mayashelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZoyaZenin

I too need a very emotional scene between ishveer... 😭😭😭

Really excited to see the meeting of ranveer and ragini and I am sure it would worth our Wait..
Because sakshi will make everything up to our wish and most of them here are waiting for father beti sequence...   πŸ˜‰
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Really excited to see the meeting of ranveer and ragini and I am sure it would worth our Wait..
Because sakshi will make everything up to our wish and most of them here are waiting for father beti sequence...   πŸ˜‰

yes count me too in.

i too want ishani feel guilty and realized what big mistake she did to separate a daughter from her father. but this should be done before truth come out front of ishu..  
Edited by tnzila - 7 years ago
ZoyaZenin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Yeah raagini and ranveer confrontation is really needed, i want to really observe the emotional meeting of father and daughter duo after 4 months and the way raagini reacts when she sees her father.