Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Very interesting update Sakshi.
Eagerly waiting to know the reason for Ishveer separation.
Update soon
😉😉😉
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi cute scenes ishu will be looking gorgeous in red saree lovely scenes of ishveer cutie pie is so lovely by all her actions love her to the core 
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Episode 399
The time was running in its routine. It was exactly 1.30 in the afternoon when Ranveer after his lunch was sitting in the sofa of the hall and was sending some messages to his client in his phone. Ishani was entering the hall holding Raagini and walking slowly with her having a walk in the front of the house.
Raagini(walking cutely holding Ishani's hand): Mama..uuhhhd
Ishani(seeing Raagini); I think soon my baby will speak..

Raagini laughed cutely to Ishani.Ranveer got a client call were he picked the call and started to talk in the phone were Ishani brought Raagini to the sofa were she saw Ranveer talking in the phone and took Raagini in her hand and made cutie pie to sit next to Ranveer were Ranveer talking in the phone saw Ishani and Raagini next to him and he put his hand over Raagini and made cutie pie to sit comfortably were Ishani smiling to Ranveer were he too smiled back to her.
Ishani(seeing Raagini): Be here let Mama bring your lunch..
Raagini(shook her head as yes slowly): hmm

Ishani smiling to her started to walk towards the kitchen to take lunch for Raagini.Raagini cutely saw Ranveer who was talking in the phone were cutie pie was seeing the way Ranveer was speaking in the phone and was silently observing him. Ranveer finishing the call cutting it he saw Raagini with a smile.
Ranveer:Oh my baby where is Mama?
Raagini seeing his face cutely with a silent look took her hand to his phone which was in his hand and got the phone from him. Ranveer didn't get why she is getting it were Raagini held the phone with both her hands and slowly took the phone to her ears and keeping it she was cutely holding the phone with her hand.
Raagini(keeping the phone in her ears):wo...ha..la ch...uhh.
Ishani came there with the Lunch for Raagini were she too saw Raagini keeping the phone in her ears and talking something were a smile came in her lips.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini with a surprise and saw Ishani who was standing next to sofa):Ishani Raagini herself got the phone and she..
Ishani(before he completely):Ranveer she started to imitate you. She is getting to know what is the use of the phone..(she sat next to Raagini in the sofa):Raagini..
Raagini(cutely taking the phone from her ears and showing it to Ishani):Wo Mama..
Ishani: Its Mobile phone.
Raagini(trying to get it):mobo..
Ishani(laughing hearing it): Mobo is your teddy bear but this is mobile phone..
Raagini(cutely saw the phone and seeing Ishani): ph..phh..
Ishani(getting the phone from her hand):Tk you can keep trying it now have lunch(she gave the phone to Ranveer and taking the food from bowl and showing it to her mouth and feeding her): Raagini now a days all are playing in phone only they forgot about physical playing like running and playing with dolls and all. you too can use phone but till you become 3 years old at least please you keep running and playing okay.
Raagini(having the food): hmmm
Ranveer(putting the phone in his pocket and seeing Ishani feeding Raagini by explaining her):Ishani
Ishani(seeing Ranveer): Haan
Ranveer:I want Raagini to be sitting in my back.
Ishani(with a cute look):She wants to have a elephant ride.
Ranveer: Haan same game only I will be a elephant to her and let her sit in my back.
Ishani: haan okay let me finish her lunch.
Ranveer: hmm
Ishani finished feeding the lunch to Raagini and took her to the washbasin and washed her mouth and brought her back to the hall were Ranveer was still sitting there waiting for them.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini and Ishani): Okay are you both Ready?
Ishani: I am ready and let me make Raagini to be ready..
Ranveer: Okay(he cutely came and kept his hand in the hall floor and keeping his knees in the floor):now come on..
Raagini(seeing Ranveer in that position and seeing Ishani): Mama
Ishani(seeing Raagini):We used to play these games Papa or some elder will be sitting like this and little children can get in their back and the elders will be walking 4 to 5 feet

Raagini saw her with a not understanding face..
Ishani: you didn't understand okay?(she took Raagini near Ranveer and made her to sit in his back were cutie pie with smile putting her both the legs on each other side of Ranveer sat well in his back and smiled to Ishani): hmm that is it now come on Mr. Elephant vaghela move.
Ranveer:Okay..(he was cherishing his fatherhood with lot of affection).

Ranveer moved slowly were Ishani was holding Raagini well with her hand.Cutie pie was enjoying it with lot of happiness. They were playing like this for almost half an hour were Ranveer finally got up and took Raagini in his hand and started to play with her running around the hall. Ishani went and had her lunch and finishing the lunch she came and sat in the sofa and was seeing Ranveer and Raagini with a smile and started to read the magazine. The time started to fly were it was exactly 4 o clock in the evening. Ranveer took Raagini in his hand playing for this much time.
Ranveer:(seeing cutie pie);Shall we go to Park?
Raagini shook her head as yes without understanding anything were Ranveer smiling to her brought Raagini to Ishani. Ishani was reading the magazine and seeing Ranveer there..
Ishani:Kya hua?
Ranveer:Ishani let us start to park
Ishani:now itself..
Ranveer:Arrey come like this itself we are going to near by park only know come
Ishani(keeping the magazine in the table got up and with a smile); hmm let us.car key?
Ranveer: I have in my pocket..
Ishani: Okay..

Ranveer holding Raagini well started to walk were Ishani too started to walk behind him. They came to the car and Ranveer took the car key from his pocket and unlocked the car door and opening the door he got inside the car holding Raagini well. Ishani came to the other side and opened the door and she sat next to him. Ranveer gave Raagini to Ishani were Ishani held Raagini well and was making her smile by talking to her.Ranveer started the car and he drove the car were in the next 15 minutes they reached a children park. Ranveer parked the car in front of the park and he got down from the car were Ishani too got down from the car holding Raagini in her hand. Ranveer locked the car and seeing Ishani with Raagini smiling to them.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):Come to Papa let Papa show you everything in the park(he got Raagini from Ishani)
Ishani smiling to him and walking beside Ranveer and they entered the park were cute children of 5-6 years were playing in the swings happily. Ranveer showed those children to Raagini were cutie pie was so happily smiling to Ranveer. They took many selfies of three of them in the park. They started to walk in the path way of the park talking to Raagini were when they came near a bench in the park there was a couple talking with each other. Actually they were fighting with each other. Ranveer and Ishani seeing their fight saw each other and were cutie pie too was silently holding Ranveer's neck and resting her head in his shoulders. The couple were fighting well..
Lady: See you are not trusting me. you are thinking that I will run with other man.
Man(seeing her with anger):Of course woman can never be trusted you will run I know you well you are always behind the man who look handsome and wealthy and I am a middle class man so only you are not ready to be with me.
Lady: I am ready to be with you only but the way you speak without trusting me is hurting me a lot. you only send Divorce papers to me I didn't do it.
Man: Haan I feel that you have been used by many man so only I am not willing to live with ..
Lady(in anger):Enough enough..I loved you and then married you but you are such a cheap in your thinking. As you send Divorce papers I thought to talk to you and patch up with you only I called you to park today but when you came to this kind of thinking about me let me tell you I am okay for the divorce and I am ready to break this relationship..(she got up from the bench and  started to walk with guts in her face).
Man: Haan go woman you itself have this much guts means I a man I can do anything(he got up and started to walk other side).
Ranveer(seeing them and was about to go behind the man):Excuse me.
Ishani(held his hand):What are you doing?
Ranveer:Ishani they are fighting and they are ready to break their relationship.
Ishani: (seeing that Lady's back): Let her go Ranveer she does not deserve this man in her life.
Ranveer: Ishani but he is her husband and she is his wife and they would have lived together. Its a matter of ego if they sit and talk means it will be over..
Ishani(smiling to him and shaking her head as no): No Ranveer it won't get over. If a man is a angry man a woman will adjust him and live with him but a woman will never live with a man who never trust her. (showing that lady and man);That man is not ready to trust this lady. How can she live with that kind of man? I too will support her decision only let her walk her head straight Ranveer there is no need for a woman to bear what all men do to her.
Ranveer(seeing her with a silent face): Ishani you are only telling it..
Ishani(seeing him): Haan kyun I should not tell it?
Ranveer:Ishani I too didn't trust you so many days when it was Chiraag's matter and during Shikhar's entry too but you didn't leave me know? you tried to prove me then what?
Ishani(seeing him with a smile);Ranveer I tried my best to prove you that is it but before I cross my patience limit you understood me but If you kept on mistrusting me I would have surely gone from you.
Ranveer(had a shocked face ): Nahi Ishani you should not..
Ishani:Arrey I simply only said you will never mistrust me I have complete trust on me now come on let us go home..
Ranveer(with a not willing face seeing her): you won't go from me know?
Ishani(seeing him a surprised look):Why I am going to go from you? come on (seeing Raagini who was trying to sleep well in Ranveer's shoulders now):See Raagini she didn't sleep in the afternoon so she is trying to sleep come let us go home..(she held Ranveer's hand and started to walk).

Ranveer walking with her holding Raagini in one hand had a worried face as he was not able to bear the way Ishani said she will leave him. He is not ready to bear that word. Ishani brought him to the car and saw Ranveer's face were he was still having that silent face.
Ishani(seeing him):Kya hua Ranveer?
Ranveer:(seeing her with a tears coming eyes):Please don't leave me.
Ishani:(held his cheek):Arrey are you child or what? why I am going to leave you? I just said that its important for a husband to trust wife blindly that is it.come on let us go..
Ranveer(giving a smile):Pata nahi when ever you tell me you will leave me my mood gets off..
Ishani(with a smile): Ranveer come on don't take it serious and all.Give the car key let me drive..
Ranveer(took the car key from the pant pocket and gave it to Ishani): haan okay.(he held Raagini well in his shoulders and made her comfortable and sat in the seat next to driving seat).
Ishani sat in the driving seat and she started the car and she started to drive the car. They came back home and the day started to run at its routine were Raagini had her sleep till late evening and after that Ishani fed Raagini her dinner when she woke up and made the cutie pie sleep for night sleep and she laid in the cradle were Ishani and Ranveer too were changed to their night dress that time. After putting Raagini in the cradle Ishani saw Ranveer standing showing his back to her. He was seeing out of the window were Ishani came to him and stood next to him.
Ishani:What happen to you? After coming from Park itself you are having this silent face only.
Ranveer(seeing her): Ishani suddenly when you tell you will leave me its hurting me. (he almost cried were his eyes were moist and immediately hugged her).
Ishani(hugging him well and caressing his back): Ranveer you are child you know? you have grown up well but in heart you are child only..
Ranveer(coming out of the hug and seeing her with moist eyes): Ishani to get your attention I will behave like a child only. I will do what all you tell me and I will too reduce my anger and I will never hurt you with my anger. I promise you. But please never leave me
Ishani(held his cheek): you are taking it seriously now come on smile(she smiled to him).
Ranveer(smiling to her he hugged her again): I love you .
Ishani(hugging him well and in a cute tone): come out let me tell you something..
Ranveer(now coming out of the hug and seeing her): What?
Ishani(wiping his tears and seeing him):you should never think that we both will depart our ways and let me tell you we will never part ways anytime and Meri Aashiqui sirf aur sirf tumse hi.

Ranveer smiled to her were Ishani too smiled to him and held his hand and lovingly rested her head in his shoulders were both saw out of the window were the breeze of that time came and touched their bodies with a love were both were enjoying each other company,
Ishani(taking her head from his shoulders):Shall we go to sleep?
Ranveer(seeing her); hm okay

They came to the bed and laid in the bed close to each other and fell asleep.
3 DAYS LATER..
A FINE MORNING..
All got back to their routine were Ranveer, Manas, Sharman got back to their respective offices were Ishani too was managing Raagini and Amba, Baa, Laxmi, Chaitali were in their own routine in these 3 days and all were in the next day morning and all were as usual in their own routine were Devarsh was walking here and there in his room.
Devarsh:This Krisha went from here and I thought she will come back but its almost 5th day today she didn't come.She didn't even give me a call.Where she will go I am her husband and she need to come to me only for sure.(he took his phone from his pocket and dialed to Krisha and waited for her to pick the call and when the call was picked) ;Hey Krisha when are you coming?
Krisha(getting irritated in his voice):See stop commenting me okay.How dare you talk to me like this? Here after I won't come to you.
Devarsh(laughing like a villain): you are my wife and where will you go from me?
Krisha:When I came to know you are ready to get money by killing your sister that time itself I lost all the hope on you better don't interfere in my life(she cut the call and immediately blocked his number in her phone).

Devarsh getting the call is cut immediately called back to her were he was not able to reach her now. Devarsh was kept on trying and trying for more than 10 times he throw the phone in the bed and sat in the bed with anger face.
Ranveer and all were sitting in the dinning table and having their breakfast were Ishani was serving Ranveer and all were smiling to each other and having the breakfast. Except Devarsh all were in the dinning table and when they are so happily smiling telling jokes among themselves Shikhar entered the hall.
Ishani(casually turned to hall and seeing Shikhar): shikhar...
All of them having the breakfast saw Shikhar and had a smile in their face.
Ranveer:Shikhar come know you can have breakfast.
Shikhar:I had my breakfast I need to talk to Devarsh..
Ranveer:Devarsh(he saw Ishani): where is he?
Ishani: He should be in his room..
Ranveer:Tell Mala to call him.
Ishani: Haan okay(seeing inside the kitchen): Mala..
Mala(who was making breakfast for Raagini to give her when she wakes up came out of the kitchen seeing Ishani); Haan Bhabhi
Ishani: go to Devarsh room and tell him to come to the hall.even after that he is not coming tell him Shikhar has come and he needs to talk to you .
Mala;Tk Bhabhi..

Mala started to walk from there towards Devarsh room. Seeing Shikhar silent face all had their breakfast quickly and washing their hands came to the hall one by one..
Baa:(Seeing Shikhar):What happen Shikhar why are you this much silent?
Shikhar(with the same silent face): Baa I want to talk to Devarsh for that only I came so let me talk to him and tell you all what is the matter.

Ishani and Ranveer saw each other.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer in a low tone):What happen to Shikhar?
Ranveer:How will I know? He wants to talk to his brother in law let him we should not interrupt them unless our interruption is needed.
Ishani: hmm okay

Mala came down were Devarsh too came down to the hall with a confused face. He saw Shikhar and had a silent face were he came and stood in front of Shikhar. Chaitali and Mithesh saw each other with a not understanding face. All were silent were..
Devarsh(seeing Shikhar):Tell me Shikhar why did you call me?
Shikhar(opened his coat button and putting his hand inside the coat and took few paper and gave it to Devarsh):These papers are for you.
Devarsh(getting it with a questioning face and he opened the paper and reading it had a shocked face and seeing Shikhar): shikhar ..
Shikhar(seeing him): kya hua? you are not able to bear the truth or you are not able to accept the truth?
Devarsh:(bringing a attitude): Shikhar what is this? you are trying to get Divorce for me and my wife?

All were shocked hearing it were
Chaitali(coming in front):Whats my sonss gets divorce from MILs ?
Devarsh: See I won't accept it shikhar I will not give divorce.
Shikhar(seeing all):from the moment Krisha got to know that Devarsh was helpful to Nirbhay for killing Ishani she is not willing to live with Devarsh.My complete family will support Krisha and I am sure I will be taking up this case and I will get her divorced(seeing Devarsh): you and Krisha need to be away from each other for next 8-10 months okay, But don't worry I won't go till 10 months before that itself I will try my best to get Krisha divorced from you.
Baa(seeing it with a worried face and coming to Shikhar): shikhar let us all sit and talk why we need to decide it suddenly..
Shikhar: Baa see..(before he could tell).
Devarsh:(seeing Baa with a anger); I know to manage my life you all stay away where that Krisha can go from me I will never leave her
Shikhar: you can't do anything to her got that I have filed a complaint against you that If anything happen to Krisha you will be arrested immediately.
Baa(with a heavy heart): Please Shikhar he is talking in anger let us talk about it.
Shikhar:(in a emotional face);What we can talk Baa? Devarsh can never ever change in his life. I am not ready to give Krisha back to him (seeing Devarsh): I challenge you I will surely secure my sister and get her divorced from you. (seeing Ishani and Ranveer and all): I am leave to Jamshedpur by tomorrow night(telling it he started to walk from her).

Devarsh saw the Divorce paper were all without knowing what to tell started to go back to their own works. Ranveer's phone beeped. Ranveer took his phone and seeing the message saw Ishani next to him.
Ishani:What Ranveer?
Ranveer: Aarthi has messaged me that they all are leaving to Haryana by next two days.
Ishani: hmm okay(seeing Devarsh seeing the Divorce paper still);Ranveer what to do to Devarsh?
Ranveer:(seeing her):See its his life and its all of his relationship with Krisha. He never likes me Ishani so I can't talk anything to him. Let him decide what he want to do.
Ishani:(shaking her head as okay): hmm okay.
Ranveer: Let me leave to office..
Ishani: hmm

Ranveer started to move out of RV mansion were Ishani started to climb the stairs and started to move to her room.
Devarsh(folding the Divorce paper in thoughts):For money only I married this Krisha but now even a woman has guts to leave a man. surely this Shikhar is not that easy guy he said he has complained about me now in RV mansion too no one is supportive to me and If police arrested me means no..but without any money how to leave this Krisha? more than money being in this RV mansion is important to me. Let me secure this luxury first even Krisha goes from me I don't mind. (he started to walk towards his room).
To be continued

Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
Nice episode. Now I think that mistrust will be the reason for Ishveer separation.
Cutie pie is so funny.
Update soon
😉😉😉
Mayashelly thumbnail
Hy sakshi dr
All the epis are so good
Elephant ride of ragini was so sweet
The park scene was lovely. So they gonna get seperated due to their mistrust...
Krisha leaving devarsh is good decision.. But will this create hurdles in ishveer 😕
Waiting for the next dr
Update soon
Keep smiling and take care 😊
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Amzing episode
Ishani make fun of ranveer infront of Raghni
Poor Ranveer think that he got shy
I don t like ishani words
She made Ranveer upset
Take care
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Misunderstanding... This is the reason for separation I think.. Eagerly waiting for that..
Loved I Shani making fun of ranveer
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
Both episodes are great.
Keep writing.
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Res..
Sorry Sakshi di.. Really very very sorry

Hi Gudiya behan
take your time dear
no need to tell sorry dear
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hi sakshi thnq for pm lovely scenes of ishveer ishu was so romantic almost 4 times she said love you now separation hope it should not be long keep update

Hi Gudiya behan
take your time dear
no need to tell sorry dear
😉