Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZoyaZenin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Gd mrng Shakshi di... I liked the episode a lot, but was missing ISHVEER moments, i wish that everything mends now, which is not so easy to be. Yet i would say so because hope let a man live his life, so never to lose hope. I hope that because of that rohit maurya ishveer comes close to each other not again go away from each other. Ishani's character is becoming negative as she is killing a baby's feeling for her father... I hope everything mends sooon at least for our cutie pie...😊
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi amazing update want cutie piece to run towards ranveer and should refused to go back to ishu for some time it will be so interesting if ranveer bought her company so tat ishveer nok jhok scenes. Hope ranveer should save ishani from rohit 
Lovely ranveer bring her mobo bat and ball. 
Though sharman is angry like him because the only character who standay with ishani and never hurt her.keep update dear can't wait for ishani reactions 
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
Both episodes are wonderful. Finally Ranveer has arrived in Baroda. I like the scene in the plane very much when Ranveer feeds a baby. You have finished the latest episode at the most interesting moment. Ranveer has come to visit Ishaani. How will she meet him? I think they won't make up this time.
Eagerly waiting the next part.
Update soon.
Mayashelly thumbnail
Hy sakshi dr
Great update..
Ranveer is finally in Baroda...
Loved ranveer feeding the baby in flight.. ⭐️ Also its so cute.. He ran to amba to say he found ishani like a cute small boy...
Both flashback scenes are cute...
Now ranveer and ishani face to face .. πŸ˜•
What's gonna happen? But ranveer is ready for any consequences and for ishani's anger...
Waiting for ishani's reaction now...
Oh.. Ragini.. Wish cutie pie should see ranveer... She would run to him in excitement and won't come from himm.. It will be so lovely.. πŸ˜‰
Really waiting for the next dr... Update soon..
Keep smiling and take care 😊Edited by Mayashelly - 7 years ago
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi!!!
Thanks for wonderful updates. I always start my day reading them. Ranveer has come to Ishaani. I know she will be very happy inside but she won't show it due to stubbornness and anger. I eagerly want her to know the truth asap. Rohit wants Ishaani just for fun. I am sure she will reject him and he will try to molest or rape her. Ranveer will save her and Rohit will try to take revenge by killing Ranveer.
Please update soon.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
let me dance i got a best buddy πŸ₯³
yha our thoughts meet even see our DP isn't give same sense ishveer are soulmate😳
about us we are xerox copy of each other😳😳😳
[/QUOTE]

Let Me too dance with u.. [:D/]
Even i got a bestest buddy.. πŸ€—
Tats wht i told u our thoughts r too same..
Anne30ishveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

r u there on insta..?? Whts ur name dear..yeah i asked it on fb some said yes..but not yet on twitter..waiting fr the answer

Yeah I am on Instagram and my name is Khushi Srivastava...Maybe he is rolled in for the show but I want to see him with radhika not anyone else...πŸ˜”
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anne30ishveer

Yeah I am on Instagram and my name is Khushi Srivastava...Maybe he is rolled in for the show but I want to see him with radhika not anyone else...πŸ˜”

Hii anne my twin.
Thats the fhing every body would like..
Byt ekta mam would never listen to shadhikas fans n rather sge will listen to all..
Ohk dear..now i m just coming online on twitter only once i come online pn insta letme see u..
Anne30ishveer thumbnail
Hi Sakshi di...
Cutie pie stole my heart...Loved the song you used for Ranveer in this scene and Ishani still sees Ranveer only in Raagini...
DNA mystery still a mystery...
Rohit will get a good beating if Ranveer came to know about his thoughts regarding Ishani...
I loved all the things here and really waiting for ishveer convo...
Wow finally Ranveer in front of Ishani. Wondering what her reaction will be...
Waiting for the next one...
Ps- So you are in Tamil Nadu...I was wondering so because in the first episode of this ff you had said that your jindi is not very good but you knew all Indian rituals so well that I was confused about your residence... I live in Uttar Pradesh...
By the way Sakshi di are you on Instagram?
Anne30ishveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hii anne my twin.
Thats the fhing every body would like..
Byt ekta mam would never listen to shadhikas fans n rather sge will listen to all..
Ohk dear..now i m just coming online on twitter only once i come online pn insta letme see u..

OK Gudiya...By the way what is your age?