Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Finally Ishaani revealed Ranveer s her husband... Good for her...finally I'm able to relax myself...but the real truth is yet to be out...enjoyed that part a lot when Ishaani didn't give a damn to that street sweeper rohit...i wish i could be there & give a football kick in his backward 😆 😆...but today's episode gave me a huge relief that for now Ishaani is safe frm his evil clutches... But she have to b safe...s always n outstanding episode didu...looking forward for the next episode...B safe & stay healthy

Hi Prince
thanks for the comment
finally Ishani told that Ranveer is her husband
glad you are relaxed in it but the truth need tocome out
glad you liked the way Ishani didn't mind Rohit at all and surely you can give a football kick
in his backward happy that you are relief in this episode and Ishani is safe for now
glad you liked the episode and updated

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Hello Sakshi
Wonderful episode. I like it when Ishaani is worried about Ranveer. She forgot everything when she saw him falling. She rushed to help him. I like their confessions very much. Now Rohit is very angry knowing the truth about Ishveer relationships. He wants to rape Ishaani. The story is becoming more and more interesting.
Update soon
😉 😉 😉

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
happy you liked Ishani worrying for Ranveer and she forgot everything when he fell down and
she rushed to help him
glad you liked their confesssion and yes now Rohit is angry knowing about Ishveer relationship
he is thinking to Rape Ishani and glad the story is interesting to you
updated

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZoyaZenin

Awesome update di. Loved the way ishani cared for ranveer and revealed him as his husband. I wish that this is the beginning of the solution of ISHVEER problem. Raagini will be happy, that her parents are together again. and eagerly waiting for ishveer hospital scene.
Love u di...😉😉😉

Hi Zoya
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and the way Ishani cared for Ranveer and she told him as her husband
happy that you are happy with this beginning of Ishveer problem solution
surely cutie pie will be so happy to see her parents together and surely hospital scene on the way
love you too

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

hi sakshi
how are you?
welcome back dear you created ruckus with your absence how much we look forward to your update daily.
all the epsiodes were fantastic
ishani is an idiot whenever she is away from ranveer she thinks stupidly
she decided to leave him wow but can she do that?
both are doing more harm than good in making each other jealous
rohit idiot he is still thinking to get her i mean this guy needs to get some serious dhulai
ranveer drunk and ishani herself confessed that she is his wife wow thats really unexpected
but why did ranveer slept so early he is really cute in his drunk behaviour she should have got to know that he didnt do the test
she cares for him when he is sleeping but will run away when he is awake
this is really fun sakshi i am really enjoying this a lot story is going on really well
i wish to read further fast
thnx for pm waiting for next

Hi dear
ya I am fine
hope you are doing good
hmm missed you all on that day
happy that you liked the episodes
Ishani is really behave idiotic only she is thinking everything wrong
she is not able to leave them
hmm both are harming themselves itself making others jealous
hmm Rohit is really irritating and wish that he gets more beating
Ranveer has drunk and Ishani herself confessed that she is his wife glad you got a unexpected
scene from my side
Ranveer slept so well but sorry for less cute drunk Ranveer
she will come to know soon
she is caring so much when he is sleeping but running away from him when he is awake

glad you are enjoying the story
updated dear

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Hi sakshi
Both episodes are mind blowing
Ishani jealous seeing Ranveer with shweta
This rohit is so cheap
Ranveer angry seeing ishani close to rohit
He drink after long time just becoz in anger
But it turns good for him
Ishani revealed that Rv is her husband only
Shweeta is such a nice girl
And rohit when he get to know that Rv is ishani's husband
And ishani prefer ranveer over him now.have anger and she wnat to rape ishani
Big problem for ishani
Ishani care,her kiss ,her realization are unexpected but amazing
Finally she slept with her
Why Ranveer slept soo soon atleast in unconcious state she tell the truth
Storybecim intersting day by day
Take care
update soon

Hi Hafsa
thansk for the comment
Ishani was jealous seeing Ranveer with Sweta
yes cheap guy Rohit
Ranveer is angry seeing Ishani with Rohit and he drink after long time just because in anger
but that turned so good for him and Ishani told that RV is her husband only
glad you liked Sweta so much and Rohit too got to know about Ishani's husband
finally our Ishani preferred Ranveer over him and he is having anger and he wants to get Ishani
by raping her there is a very big problem for Ishani for now
glad you liked Ishani's care kiss and her realization gave a unexpected scene and you liked it
finally she slept with him but Ranveer slept so soon but he could have tell thetruth but no
happy that the story is interseting to you
updated

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hy sakshi di..
How r u..
Both the episodes r fabulous.. 👏 👏
But i loved second one the most.. ⭐️ 👏
How cute Ranveer is in drunk behavior..
Ishani decided to tell Ranveer to go tonight..but her plan flopped.. 😆
As well as rohits.. 😛   A big LOL to rohit..
Ishani getting jealous.. 😆
I dont understand ishani wants Ranveer to go from her life on the other hand she dont want Ranveer with any other girl..wht she wants exactly..
Loved the part where ishani told all that Ranveer is her husband..
N Ranveer telling ishani to say her full name..
Uff..Ranveer slept bit early..
Hope he would have slept few minutes later..
And his tlk..
WE ARE APART IN THE MORNING..BUT CLOSE AT NIGHT.. 😆 😆
now all the office staffs are shocked..
Now waiting how ishani is going to face all the staffs after her confession..
And Ranveer too.. ⭐️
Waiting for next..update soon di.. 😳

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
ya I am fine hope you are doing good
glad you liked both the episodes and you liked the second episode
glad you liked drunk Ranveer drunk behaviour and Ishani decided to tell Ranveer to leave but her
plan was flopped and as well Rohit's plan too
glad you liked Ishani's jealous and she is having love in her heart and she is not ready to make
Ranveer to be near another girl but her mind thinking that DNA test is making her to leave him
glad you liked the way Ishani said about Ranveer is her husband and Ranveer telling her to tell her
full name and Ranveer slept early actually he could have showed his cute behaviour more
hmm yes that is the right sentence near in night and distance in morning
all the office staffs shocked and now she faced all
ya updated

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

loved nitin ranveer scene.his anger melted 4 ranveer seeing him regret.sad that stil he is unaware that ranveer is innocent.Nitin advising ishani 2 4give ranveer as he regrets n came back 2 her was nice.like he said only some ppl get 2nd chance in luv.he didnt get falguni back.loved ishani saying that she doesnt hate ranveer.but stil angry with him bcz of dna test.sad.oh shocking that ishani has no sarees now.rv is d star of d party.women r lost in him.rohit flirting with ishani is unbearable.Sweta is so sweet 2 chose fast music 2 dance with rv as intimate dance wil make him uncomfortable.jealous ishani danced with rohit in that anger,but loved that she didnt let him touch her.jealous rv got drunk n ishani was there 2 take care of him n finaly she admited that Ranveer is her husband.what a mindblowing scene.tho ishani tried 2 make him say d dna test truth as in drunken state ppl say truth unfortunately her plan didnt work out.oh no.when wil d truth b out?

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
happy you liked Ranveer and Nitin scene and anger melted for Ranver seeing him regretting soon
she is not knowing that he is innocent
glad you liked Nitin advising Ishani yes some only get second chance as he too didn't get
falguni till her last breath
glad you liked the way Ishani said she can't hate Ranveer but she is angry on him for DNA test
and she has don't have the saree and yes RV is star of the party all the women are lost on him and
Rohit is flirting with Ishani sorry for it and glad you liked Sweta and she chosed the fast music to
dnace with RV and she got to know that light music will make his uncomfortable and jealous
Ishani danced with Rohit glad you liked the way she didn't allow him to touch her
again jealous RV drunk and Ishani took care of him and she said Ranveer is her husband
glad you liked that scene and Ishani too tried to make his say about DNA test but he slept well in
drunk state and unfortunately her plan was flop and let us see how the truth is coming out

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Ohh great...rithika is searching for proofs again this false DNA test... But I'm really worried & horrified for Ranveer...that son of a swine rohit will go to any level to harm Ishaani's respect...@ the same Ranveer's life is also in danger...rohit's thoughts is very nasty...he'll get paid very soon...episodes r going very interesting day by day... Another mind boggling episode didu...b safe & stay healthy

Hi prince
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Rithika searching for DNA test and sorry to make Ranveer worried and the son of
Swine was a nice name to Rohit is going to all leave to harm Ishani's repect and at the same time
RV's life is danger and Rohit's thoughts are nasty surely he will get paid to the thing he is doing
glad you liked the episodes
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Great episode sakshi
Now Rohit is planning to rape Ishaani and kill Ranveer. Ritika tries to reveal the truth of the DNA test. She will surely reunite Ishveer. I want Ishaani to suffer for mistrusting Ranveer. Waiting for the hospital scene.

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
yes now Rohit is planning to rape Ishani and kill Ranveer and Rithika is trying to reveal the truth
and wish that she reunite Ishveer and wish that Ishani suffer for Mistrusting Ranveer
hospital scene on the way
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Hi Sakshi
Very interesting update as usual. I like the scene where Ranveer is admiring ishaani and raagini. Ritika wants to help ishver to reunite. Rohit is a real villain. He will try to rape Ishaani and Ranveer will safe her. Rohit hates Ranveer for being Ishaani's husband. he wants to kill him. I want Ranveer to get into coma after the accident and Ishaani to look after him suffering.
Update soon
😕 😆 😆

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode and the scene were Ranveer is admiring Ishani and Raagini and
Rithika is wanting to help Ishveer and Rohit is real villain and he is wishing to rape Ishani
wish they get safe and Rohit hates Ranveer for being Ishani's husband and he wants to kill him
let us see what happenes to Ranveer after the accident
updated

😉