Sushant's first wife Mala revealed self amid artical

-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Sushant's (Waseem Mustaq) first wife Mala (Vinita Joshi) revealed self amid Saachi (Shivya Pathania) and Aryan's (Kinshuk Vaidya) Sethia family in Ek Rishta Saajhedari Ka

In the upcoming episode there will be lots of high voltage dramatic situations seen amid Mala and Sushant in the daily soap.

Sushant has had some affair in college days with Mala but as Diwaker had arranged Sushant's marriage with Priyanka, Sushant had to quit relation with Mala.

Now, Mala has returned amid Sushant's life with a twist and with a kid too which Mala claims to be of Sushant.

It would be a tensed situation amid the Sethia family to accept Mala along with the kid.

Saachi plays an important role in pacifying Priyanka

In the upcoming episode there will be lots of tragic situations seen amid Saachi and Priyanka in the ongoing serial.Priyanka totally looses her control and consciousness upon hearing Sushant's affair.It would be very much interesting to watch as to how would Saachi stabalize Priyanka in the need of hour?Stay tuned for further details and developments in story line.
Edited by -Arishi- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
And it's going to be very ugly as I expected! So Sushant had to marry Priyanka for his family's sake but had sexual relationship with Mala earlier. πŸ€”

What's Priyanka's fault in all this?!

Maybe Sushant moved on and married Priyanka and never knew he had a child. I mean being in relationship before marriage or in college days is not wrong as we are humans but having a child and hiding it from your life partner is wrong! Which Priyanka deserved to know. Here it seems that Sushant married Mala secretly! πŸ€”
-Arishi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

And it's going to be very ugly as I expected! So Sushant had to marry Priyanka for his family's sake but had sexual relationship with Mala earlier. πŸ€”

What's Priyanka's fault in all this?!

Maybe Sushant moved on and married Priyanka and never knew he had a child. I mean being in relationship before marriage or in college days is not wrong as we are humans but having a child and hiding it from your life partner is wrong! Which Priyanka deserved to know. Here it seems that Sushant married Mala secretly! πŸ€”

i dont think so that child is from shushant πŸ₯±
Then why he named his name as karan πŸ˜• if it is his college bhool

kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have a feeling that this mala is a chor and she came to blackmail shushant 😎
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't know if this is true or not.
If this is true ,then it's a very bad twist by cvs.
Showing extra marital affair or any secret relationship is very bad which steals the core essence of the beautiful show.
Poor Priyanka .
I wish this Mala is a liar and kid is not sushanth's.
-Arishi- thumbnail
2day Priyanka while talking about her honeymoon she said that she have a feeling that shushant was forced to get married to herπŸ₯±
CVs ka demag kharab hogayaπŸ˜”
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I have a feeling that Mala has come with ulterior motives.
Sushant may have loved her during college and would be guilty that he couldn't marry her but I dont think the child is his.

Mala is just probably trying to 'cash' on that relationship. Otherwise why is searching Karan and woh bhi itne saal baad?

Abhi ke liye, I am feeling bad for Sanchi. Poor thing, however hard she tries to make a space for herself in the family, Mittals ruin it.

Chandra doesn't have an iota of sense in her.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Yeah today itself they shown that Sushant do know Mala as he was desperately looking for her living her locker room and he eveb saw glimpse of her in the market and is hiding this from Priyanka.

Priyanka on the other hand revealed to Sanchi that her marriage was a arrange marriage and she thought that Sushant initially wasn't happy with it. πŸ€” Clearly indicating that he did this marriage for family's sake. πŸ€”
-Arishi- thumbnail
What i think that shushant have done something πŸ₯± and with intention thats why he is hiding the truth from his family πŸ˜’
Let's wait until yeh raz opens nahi tho we ll reach mars with our guess πŸ˜†
*Dev.* thumbnail
I hope whatever you're saying proves wrong because Priyanka in no way deserved this. She had the right to have a clean marriage.

Sushant better should not have done something ugly.

Yeah right, but we can speculate and discuss every angle of this track until revelation πŸ˜† and let's reach MARS ... I'm sure it's peaceful compared to The Earth! 🀣