Ronnie7 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Okay, so Lokesh nominated Manu in the confession room a couple of weeks ago. A week or so later, she blamed Manu and Manveer for not saving her from Karan's nomination salvo. What makes her behave in such an entitled manner and have such unrealistic expectations?

Girl, you have nominated a person. That person has not nominated you. You yourself have fallen trap to a third person's web of words and got nominated. That's down to your stupidity. Yours. Not theirs. To be fair, they tried to get you to reason and even Naveen and Gaurav tried to intervene, but you wanted to grovel in front of the celebs and not listen to your friends closely, so you made that decision: hurriedly and solely. They did not make that decision for you.

Even yesterday, she took Manveer's name when asked to name and nominate the most boring contestant when he and Manu did not take her name. I am aghast as to why Manu and Manveer are not calling her out for this and sticking with their brother-sister routines.

Lokesh is the weakest contestant in the house in terms of tasks as well. She even lost to serial-loser Bani even before the game began when she wore a Saree faster than her on the day of the launch on stage. She failed in the car task too and lost the immunity task to Naveen. The only person more physically unfit than her in the house is Om Swami and he's decades older to her.

I don't find her antics cute at all. I think she is overplaying the bimbette card as well. I hope she's gone this week as she doesn't add any value to the show in my opinion.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I used to like her a lot earlier but off late she behaved so hungry for footage that made me unlike her a bit. She is good from her but she definitely lost all the tasks you mentioned.
Looks like she is leaving this week.

954014 thumbnail
if one of the commoners had deceived her instead of Karan, she'd be screaming and shouting..but Lokesh is so star struck by these faux celebs, she bends over backwards to get in their good side..
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She took Manveer's name because Rohan took Manveer's name. 😳
RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Lokesh is annoying recently Like i think it is because she has been nominated so her desperation to stay has come into effect the way she talked was initially cute but now its just annoying
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
like some one said..she is star struck..her attitude is very biased..she wants to be in good books of celebs..she also has an inferiority complex it seems and off late she is more like a puppet roaming from one group to another without having any say of her own..she definitely appears the weakest as of now..and i won't mind her leaving the house this weekend since she is just a waste of space in the house, adding nothing to the show
srikalaganesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She is not using her brain at all ... more than her own ppl ...aam aadmi ... she wants to b friendly with celebs ...
First she should where she stands then only she should move ...

Such a disgusting girl ...
In what basis colors selected her to the show...I really can't understand...
923402 thumbnail

Originally posted by: srikalaganesh

She is not using her brain at all ... more than her own ppl ...aam aadmi ... she wants to b friendly with celebs ...

First she should where she stands then only she should move ...

Such a disgusting girl ...
In what basis colors selected her to the show...I really can't understand...

Is she sexy though? 😆