Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mystory

Mujhe lag rha h ki sushant nay apni college kay time par kuch gad bad ki hogi

Means ki sethias were always traditional and conservative so sushant must have slipped like some people do in their youth
Fir woh Dar gaya hoga aur sabsay baat chupa li hogi
Ho sakta h woh kabhi himachal gaya hoga kaam kay silslay may aur behak gaya hoga
Whatever
Sab kuch bigar diya usnay

If it's his jawani ke bhool and in college days then his name should be same coz college certificate needs his original name 😕 i didn't think so
Arry she is having mangalsutra and sindoor on her forehead
Atcha homework deya hai CVS hum sab ko 😆
kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think she is shushants wife 😳
or shushant have a split personality case
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Just saw the episode. I don't think Sushant knows anything about the child. But we are yet to understand, how well Sushant knows Mala.
Who knows, Mala may have some ulterior motives, and the child may not be Sushant's after all.

One thinh, I don't get is, why is she wearing Sindoor and mangalsutra? I mean if she is already married to "Karan", then how comes, she as his wife, lived separately for many years?

And if she is not married to karan then who is she married to?

There are too many possibilities.

Already feeling bad for Sanchi and Priyanka.

Poor Sanchi has to put in so many efforts now to Win her Aryan from Aryan. All thanks to Mausaji and buaji, sara kaam kharab kar diya.

And priyanka? she is yet to witness some shocking revelations.

The show is becoming gripping with every passing day

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mera Dimaag Ghoomra hai Kal ka Episode dekhne ke baad
If Mala would have called Sushant as Sushant then I woukdbhave understood that it's a case of Extra Marital Affair or past scene but Mala called him as KARAN !!!!! 🤔

That too with full Sati Savitri look 😆 running behind his car calling, my Karan, Oh Karan! 🤣 And woah she has a cute child, a son as well...😳

I donno how Priyanka will react to it?!

I hope Sushant is not involved in any kind of dhokadadi otherwise the sanskari bhaasan from sethiyas will appear forged! 😡

I did not expected this kind of track so early but they now have Saanchi's father Viren too involved in it, Mala might start living there. 🤔 Why she has to come in front of Viren's car in mid road anyway! 😡

Already this Aryan and his mood swings are making me go crazy ! He is giving so much pain to Saanchi without her fault.

I think this track was predecided.

Interesting.

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah it's kinda hard to predict what could have possibly gone wrong.

One obvious thought is that; Sushant deceived this girl Mala as Karan, played with her emotions and then ended up marrying Priyanka for family reasons / stable future etc.

However, it doesn't go with his image and personality, that he could be a fraud / cheat or simply ditch a girl like this.

So, it's really hard to guess, what could have gone wrong

Hope Priyanka doesn't have to bear much
*Dev.* thumbnail
^It doesn't go with Susan's character is one important main thing why am I feeling so odd about it as it was always shown that he is one Sanskari Insaan!
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Whatever guys itna toh may sure hoon ki sushant nay hi kuch gad bad ki hay.
May be uskay peechay kuch Acha motive ho hopefully
As usnay apnay kisi friend ki help ki ho ya tum bin movie type ka track ho
Ek bahut pakaoo wild guess h mera please bear with me
Shayad iss mala ki arrange marriage fix ki hogi aur uska name karan hoga phir galti say sushant nay uska accident maar diya hoga and woh karan bankar chala gaya hoga as original karan toh mar gaya hoga.
And as mala is a villager toh sushant usay bewakuf banakar wapis jaipur a gaya hoga
Ab woh usay dhondnay ayi h
So ab toh wait karo guys for track to unfold

Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
True.
Sushanth is always shown as a nice and sanskaar I person.
He did hid some thing from Priyanka as per the fb scene.
If its to believe he loved Mala and married her secretLy,and married Priyanka for family. ,then their relationship should be like this.😲 I mean both sushanth and Priyanka are a very happy couple and Priyanka never looked or said that they had a incomplete relationship.
And where is this Mala all these years. .! Kaha Gayab hokar ab laut aayi apni pati ko doond ne ke liye?😲
And use kyu Viren ki car se hi takrana hai ?😛
Thoda interesting bhi hai ?
But don't want any extra marrital affair. 🥱 Priyanka is so sweet. The kid is also so cute 😛
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: mystory

Whatever guys itna toh may sure hoon ki sushant nay hi kuch gad bad ki hay.

May be uskay peechay kuch Acha motive ho hopefully
As usnay apnay kisi friend ki help ki ho ya tum bin movie type ka track ho
Ek bahut pakaoo wild guess h mera please bear with me
Shayad iss mala ki arrange marriage fix ki hogi aur uska name karan hoga phir galti say sushant nay uska accident maar diya hoga and woh karan bankar chala gaya hoga as original karan toh mar gaya hoga.
And as mala is a villager toh sushant usay bewakuf banakar wapis jaipur a gaya hoga
Ab woh usay dhondnay ayi h
So ab toh wait karo guys for track to unfold

HAHA ! I actually don't remember what was the track in Tum Bin as I watched it years ago! Could you pls elaborate more?

But even if that happened, how that child has come? If the original husband of Mala was dead then is it possible that Sushant and Mala had sexual relationship and the child is his own? If this is the case, then Sushant is gone.🤢

The child could be from her lover although but believe me, it's going be very ugly when the truth comes out.