-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Ab yeh shushant hai ya karanπŸ˜•
What happened in the past and how did shushant became karan πŸ₯± i was having a hope that she will not be his wife . .but but ..but poor Priyanka 😭
What the CVs trying to show πŸ˜• in such a sanskari pariwar the boys change thier identity and get married 🀒
CVS PLEASE DONT Copy other shows πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯± the best thing in this show is the simplicity it have

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Whai Arishi
Same here. Confused 😲
Ab yeh Karan kaun hai ?😲 It's not the case of mistaken identity. Even sushanth knows her. πŸ˜• Now she will land in mittals house. .
Why do the cvs need to bring such a twist at this point ?
-Arishi- thumbnail
Chain nahi hai CVs itna misunderstanding kue bahi ? what happened in the wedding is enough for entire life to solve it 😡 then why mala have to come in front of verain car
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Arishi-

Chain nahi hai CVs itna misunderstanding kue bahi ? what happened in the wedding is enough for entire life to solve it 😡 then why mala have to come in front of verain car

Destiny 🀣

Word Count: 1

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I just read the update. Yet to watch the show. But kya yaar, yeh kya stupid sa ghisa-pita track introduce kiya hai?

Itne sanskaari ghar me, ek genuine life jeene wala banda, double identity wala kaise ho sakta hai?

So not done!! How can he have two identities and two women in his life? And a kid too? He seems to be properly in love with Priyanka, and is so respectful towards his marriage, then how can he have such a deep routed past?

Don't know if this was always a planned track or are CVS simply copying other shows for the heck of trps. But I so don't like it 😑

Why can't they keep their show simple and realistic ( as it was until now), instead of introducing such meaningless complications?

mystory thumbnail
Jokes apart
What the hell😑
Pathetic...kind of feeling sad and sorry for priyanka and mala too
Men like him are d*g 😑
Seriously ab sethias kay garay murday ughrengay (means dead bodies will come out)
Thora tamasha tog hoga ab yeh indian soap opera hay bhai
But from sushant it was not expected...koi aur character pakar lay tay cv's

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Actually, this type of triangle won't suit any of the male characters of this show.
All are pretty sanskaari and do not believe in two timing women.

And Sushant is quite a dedicated family man, why will he spoil lives of two women?

Will wait for the story to unfold but don't think anything can convince me.
-Arishi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missesha

I just read the update. Yet to watch the show. But kya yaar, yeh kya stupid sa ghisa-pita track introduce kiya hai?

Itne sanskaari ghar me, ek genuine life jeene wala banda, double identity wala kaise ho sakta hai?

So not done!! How can he have two identities and two women in his life? And a kid too? He seems to be properly in love with Priyanka, and is so respectful towards his marriage, then how can he have such a deep routed past?

Don't know if this was always a planned track or are CVS simply copying other shows for the heck of trps. But I so don't like it 😑

Why can't they keep their show simple and realistic ( as it was until now), instead of introducing such meaningless complications?

Well i think this track was pland from the beginning of the show coz when Aryan rishta came shushant told him i can be scold because of you but i cant get married twice
And also when baba sa doubt Aryan about his afair with Deepika . .he told Priyanka is i had an afair then what you ll do so they have decided to bring this track from the beginning 😑
-Arishi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mystory

Jokes apart

What the hell😑
Pathetic...kind of feeling sad and sorry for priyanka and mala too
Men like him are d*g 😑
Seriously ab sethias kay garay murday ughrengay (means dead bodies will come out)
Thora tamasha tog hoga ab yeh indian soap opera hay bhai
But from sushant it was not expected...koi aur character pakar lay tay cv's

She said karan ..but how shushant knows her 😲
Kuch samjh nahi arha hai
mystory thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Arishi-

She said karan ..but how shushant knows her 😲
Kuch samjh nahi arha hai

Mujhe lag rha h ki sushant nay apni college kay time par kuch gad bad ki hogi
Means ki sethias were always traditional and conservative so sushant must have slipped like some people do in their youth
Fir woh Dar gaya hoga aur sabsay baat chupa li hogi
Ho sakta h woh kabhi himachal gaya hoga kaam kay silslay may aur behak gaya hoga
Whatever
Sab kuch bigar diya usnay