Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 33 (DT Note- pg 126, Please Read - Page 99

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

juillet_hinata thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I guess it is almost impossible to not discuss PaNi when it is about MaNan. Like we say babies are beautiful, their growth, their love, their hamesha then we also agree that scene was came out so well, praise PaNi, bam, comes professional and mechanically choreograph joke which finally lead to analyzing PaNi and their whatever it is LOL.
Sofiafarooq thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manancraze

Waha pe v aise nazar lagane aa jayegi kaminiπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

HAHAHAHA dear ab uska hall b dhoond liya hey Hamm ny. usko moon kis ny lagana he. He/she is not of our type. Our status is very higher than her/his mentality.
Sofiafarooq thumbnail

Originally posted by: juillet_hinata

I guess it is almost impossible to not discuss PaNi when it is about MaNan. Like we say babies are beautiful, their growth, their love, their hamesha then we also agree that scene was came out so well, praise PaNi, bam, comes professional and mechanically choreograph joke which finally lead to analyzing PaNi and their whatever it is LOL.

Sweet heart one point I didn't understand till now when mana was performed by parth Niti aka pani. Then how we suppose to talk about Manan without taking name of pani. If there is no pani then how there might be Manan. If reason is this y we discussing pani then they need to stop Manan first then pani will be stopped.
manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sofiafarooq

Sweet heart one point I didn't understand till now when mana was performed by parth Niti aka pani. Then how we suppose to talk about Manan without taking name of pani. If there is no pani then how there might be Manan. If reason is this y we discussing pani then they need to stop Manan first then pani will be stopped.

Exactly... Jab tum koi fictional character ko appreciation karte ho to automatically u have to appreciate the muse's but I don't know kya hua...😑
Soofi nadia mai to yahi hu and I request u guys not to leave forum..yahi na shai to kahi aur...😳
Buri nazar wale tera muh yellow...🀒
PS: I love black
AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
GUYS...WHAT IS HAPPENING?Aap sab kyun ja rahe ho?
juillet_hinata thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofiafarooq

I really hope it is not PaNi talk that admin has problem with because like you said PaNi portrayal of MaNan is unavoidable haha. Unless the discussion involves derogatory comments, hate or that sort, I see no reason why PaNi talk is regarded like "he who must not be named."
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey admin.I've seen this thread many times and still read it many times. Everyone doesn't go to the MaNan AT and this was all fun and nice some days back. Please take back your decision. Don't give everyone the punishment.
Edited by zohasad2.0 - 7 years ago
Sofiafarooq thumbnail

Originally posted by: manancraze

Exactly... Jab tum koi fictional character ko appreciation karte ho to automatically u have to appreciate the muse's but I don't know kya hua...😑

Soofi nadia mai to yahi hu and I request u guys not to leave forum..yahi na shai to kahi aur...😳
Buri nazar wale tera muh yellow...🀒
PS: I love black

Dear we are against that kyy-crazy atma. Otherwise we don't wanna leave this forum. Yahan Na sahi kahi aur sahi. at AT all of us can join there. So don't be disheart. Ok. 😊
Sofiafarooq thumbnail

Originally posted by: juillet_hinata

I really hope it is not PaNi talk that admin has problem with because like you said PaNi portrayal of MaNan is unavoidable haha. Unless the discussion involves derogatory comments, hate or that sort, I see no reason why PaNi talk is regarded like "he who must not be named."

But dear u can read admin's comment. According to admin this thread is not being use for episode discussion any more. I don't think so there We didn't post Manan giffs and discussions of hot scenes after any 2nd page and professional performances of our pani. πŸ˜†
Edited by Sofiafarooq - 7 years ago
Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Guys thank you for your support πŸ€— this ky2_crazy aka gumshuda admi all go and check his account only got 1 friend (not that i'm surprised) πŸ˜† itna venom spit karo ge toh koun friend bane ga. And has under 70 posts last time i checked and i know he is online stalking us now πŸ˜› so the only friend is you can check yourself... πŸ˜‰ my point is they take notice of him but not of us getting abused by this lowlife
😑 hence proves ye gumshuda bara influential hai ahhh so cute πŸ˜†

PaNi ki shipping kisi ke baap main bi dum nahi ke rokhe ye to barthi hi chali jaye gi.

We stuck up for parth and niti and we get targetted and this guy can bash them and us and is scott free making posts and vanishing them next second wah kya power hai πŸ‘ par tumse bi upar aik power hai jo teri kartoote dekh raha hai. I have been studying your aim and sofia knows this to work out what your aim is and i have finally figured it out.

Batakthi atma just for you πŸ˜‰

Bazargo ne ye farmaya ke doosro ki khushi dekh kar mat jalo
Toh ye zamana tumara hai
PaNi PaNi ki damaal par sabke saat PaNi PaNi kiya karo
Toh ye shippers bi tumare hai πŸ˜›
Toh lo humne bi gumshuda khare hogaye
Aur saat mila liya PaNi ko ek dooje ke saat

PaNi se pyar kiya hai toh wafa kare ge hum
Shippers ki misaal bane ge hum
Lekin sun lo gumshuda admi
Parayi baby aur paraye baba par buri nazar mat dalo
Ye buri adat hai iss adat ko badal dalo
Kyonke
Jealousy wo adat hai jo khud ko apni hi aag main jhonke
Jhonke re πŸ˜†

Sorry guys for talking in codes par kiya kare aise din agaye hai...bashers get free reins and we are scrutinised for expressing our opinions. Chalo gumshuda jaisi niyat waisi murad.
Edited by Manan-Pani4eva - 7 years ago