Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 33 (DT Note- pg 126, Please Read - Page 98

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Sofiafarooq

Yes bravo girl. That kyy crazy came he/she said we bark we dumb we desperate we need boy friends she used stupid words about country and language issues. All know that no one can set limits for any fandom either that fan is from same country or an other but after all bull shit that kyy crazy openly challenged that koe mera kuch ni kr sakta. Kyy-crazy said true. No one can do. But that "no one" can close this thread. Isn't it easy way. Diplomatic people.

Thanks sofia but like i said before i don't let anyone bully me and especially i confronted this gumshuda namoona in place of all the Parthians Nitians and shippies. They attacked all of them. And yes we noticed many ppl were operating your account cz the Caps lock one was the biggest bully and the lower case the smaller one who bullied the weak ones like our dear Akhiwal. Its sad that the culprit is let loose and we have been punished but i never expected anything better from this ky2_crazy once a coward always a coward. Could not counter argue his twisted theories and like a bollywood villain used his power game. Bravo there should be an award for cowardice πŸ‘
Edited by Manan-Pani4eva - 7 years ago
Sofiafarooq thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manan-Pani4eva

She looked down on us;
1) against my country
2) against out language
3) called us dumbos
4)kiddo's
5) we are barking
6) need of mental help
7) we are desperate for bf's
8) that she will show us our aukaat

But NO ONE to took action for that...we made complaints about this one person who was ruining our thread...and as far as i can look back all threads have Pani and Manan talks so why are we victimised again and again???

This is not fair what has happened...for one person they cornered us. So everyone now wake up and pm Misek...this is not right at all.

Oh my sweet heart jab pehly kuch ni huwa then y now there will be any action. Bhool ja Iss Thread ko. But it was indeed a memorable place. Love u all guys. Yahan ni tou kaheen aur sahi, pani apna rasta bana hi leta he. Manan/pani forever. So what serial end ho Gaya. Manan will be alive in our hearts. people can stop threads but can't remove them from our heart and mind,
juillet_hinata thumbnail
If it is true that no action has been taken about the person who made several distasteful posts then admin, please speak up about this matter before closing this thread permanently, which I do not object since we pretty much have no choice.
manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yaap...there is plenty of sns for us to chat over MaNan/PaNi. Will meet u guys there...
Sofiafarooq thumbnail

Originally posted by: manancraze

Yaap...there is plenty of sns for us to chat over MaNan/PaNi. Will meet u guys there...

AKHIAWAL ki suni gae. lagta he ab AT par hi guzara krna pary ga. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: juillet_hinata

If it is true that no action has been taken about the person who made several distasteful posts then admin, please speak up about this matter before closing this thread permanently, which I do not object since we pretty much have no choice.

Again and again we got warnings that don't talk about PaNi and actors but please all of you go back to all the threads and see if you find any epi discussion without discussing Pani...but for this one person we got warnings. Yet all of us complained and they got us abused left right and centre i didnt see any warning for this kyycrazy...yes everyone was laughing who your little disjointed insecure little possy with sufficient access?? But we are having the last laugh cz when ppl cant stand their ground and argue their point back they use these hathkande...

We got to these atma's in human form so much they had to get our thread closed 🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
Edited by Manan-Pani4eva - 7 years ago
manancraze thumbnail

Originally posted by: juillet_hinata

Exactly... Prv threads mai we talked about PaNi...aur jaha tak mera knowledge hai we can talk about actor till it's not go to the level of bashing...and we all know hum mai se kon hai jo yeh kam kar raha hai.
manancraze thumbnail

Waha pe v aise nazar lagane aa jayegi kaminiπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail

Uski dua'on ka asar hai πŸ˜†
Chalo waha ab dhamal karte hai πŸ˜‰
Sofiafarooq thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manan-Pani4eva

Uski dua'on ka asar hai πŸ˜†
Chalo waha ab dhamal karte hai πŸ˜‰

Hahaha dear she was alone proceeding. Now we will give compny to her at AT.