Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 33 (DT Note- pg 126, Please Read - Page 97

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: manancraze

Hmm yaha v winter ka 15 days officially ho chuki hai...as a change hum AC use Karna chodh k fan use karte hai...bolo...dekha hai aisi thaand...😕😕

Swarna it hasn't even snowed yet and its freezing...and sofia please don't mention your country or countires cz some ppl are very rascist regarding that 😛 😆
Sofiafarooq thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manan-Pani4eva

Swarna it hasn't even snowed yet and its freezing...and sofia please don't mention your country or countires cz some ppl are very rascist regarding that 😛 😆

HAHAHAH agar essa he tou then I will give u more info that from Thailand after visiting my parents directly I'm going to Pakistan also to visit other family members and family friends. So gonna enjoy long trip. 😆 😆
Sofiafarooq thumbnail
Hi every one.
What's up guys.?
Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofiafarooq

Hi every one.
What's up guys.?

Nothing much 😛 i suppose everyone busy today...how are you?
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Everyone,
Since the show has ended a while back, this EDT will now be closed permanently after the completion of this thread. Additionally there is not much of episodes discussion going on this thread, hence members are requested to use the MaNan AT to discuss further about MaNan or the respective AT of the actors.

If you have further queries, Please use the PM facility.

Regards
KYY DT

Sofiafarooq thumbnail

Originally posted by: manancraze

Nothing much to say...😭

Dear ye tou hona hi tha.
Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail

Dear ye tou hona hi tha.

Amazing isn't it that you post a comment in an old KYY RGV and you suddenly you can't see your own comments and how does this come to my notice cz i saw some atma's comment posted there so i thought lets see what verbal venom she posting there and guess what i have no sufficient access to see it and to top it off i can't even see my own comments. 👏

We all complained about the atma polluting our thread but no one took notice of that and yes atma i saw your comment before it vanished thats what cowards do. So this ky2_crazy guys has enough access here to add and remove his comments i sort of realised that reading back to our previous threads that her comments go missing. I don't care if they ban me but i thought i'd tell you guys this is the politics of these ppl here. Atma no wonder you were saying no one can do anything to me...yes no one EXCEPT GOD.

And about shivani's leaving her bf and you being smug about it i still got your account name embedded in my brain keep it open sweetheart cz i will come again to dispel your contorted theories.

Guys if i get banned it doesn't matter cz i will come back but you all needed to know the games being played here.

Before i go ghumshuda admi, bellansachi's and old insecure (not all) EDTians PaNi PaNi PaNi burn burn burn

Ps the comment of ky2_crazy appeared here on our thread to clarify what i am saying further and vanished MAGICALLY

Pss as soon as i saw that atma comment on kyy rgv post i knew something was up and the fact i could not access it such insecure ppl and they called us kiddos 😛 😆
Edited by Manan-Pani4eva - 7 years ago
Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail
This atma said oh there is no fun here without me and trying to take the mick that look what i have done...yes i did see your comment b4 you removed it 😛

Sofiafarooq thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manan-Pani4eva

Amazing isn't it that you post a comment in an old KYY RGV and you suddenly you can't see your own comments and how does this come to my notice cz i saw some atma's comment posted there so i thought lets see what verbal venom she posting there and guess what i have no sufficient access to see it and to top it off i can't even see my own comments. 👏

We all complained about the atma polluting our thread but no one took notice of that and yes atma i saw your comment before it vanished thats what cowards do. So this kyy_crazy guys has enough access here to add and remove her comments i sort of realised that reading back to our previous threads that her comments go missing. I don't care if they ban me but i thought i'd tell you guys this is the politics of these ppl here. Atma no wonder you were saying no one can do anything to me...yes no one EXCEPT GOD.

And about shivani's leaving her bf and you being smug about it i still got your account name embedded in my brain keep it open sweetheart cz i will come again to dispel your contorted theories.

Guys if i get banned it doesn't matter cz i will come back but you all needed to know the games being played here.

Before i go ghumshuda admi, bellansachi's and old EDTians PaNi PaNi PaNi burn burn burn

Ps the comment of kyy_crazy appeared here on our thread to clarify and vanished MAGICALLY

Pss as soon as i saw that atma comment on kyy rgv post i knew something was up and the fact i could not access it such insecure ppl and they called us kiddos 😛 😆

Yes bravo girl. That kyy crazy came he/she said we bark we dumb we desperate we need boy friends she used stupid words about country and language issues. All know that no one can set limits for any fandom either that fan is from same country or an other but after all bull shit that kyy crazy openly challenged that koe mera kuch ni kr sakta. Kyy-crazy said true. No one can do. But that "no one" can close this thread. Isn't it easy way. Diplomatic people.
Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail

Yes bravo girl. That kyy crazy came he/she said we bark we dumb we desperate we need boy friends she used stupid words about country and language issues. All know that no one can set limits for any fandom either that fan is from same country or an other but after all bull shit that kyy crazy openly challenged that koe mera kuch ni kr sakta. Kyy-crazy said true. No one can do. But that "no one" can close this thread. Isn't it easy way. Diplomatic people.

She looked down on us;
1) against my country
2) against our language
3) called us dumbos
4)kiddo's
5) we are barking
6) need of mental help
7) we are desperate for bf's
8) that she will show us our aukaat

But NO ONE to took action for that...we made complaints about this one person who was ruining our thread...and as far as i can look back all threads have Pani and Manan talks so why are we victimised again and again???

This is not fair what has happened...for one person they cornered us. So everyone now wake up and pm Misek...this is not right at all.
Edited by Manan-Pani4eva - 7 years ago