Users

Frequent Posters

Sofiafarooq thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Manan-Pani4eva

Firstly check rose ig account heres link

http://instagram.com/scarlettmrose

One side she has wished baby for her bday with their selfie and in between her pic she has posted her selfie with baba. Now what was the need for this?

Dear she wished baby at her birthday. But why she wished baba I don't understand. But Jo bhi ho PANI at same page pass pass it feels realy good. 😃 scarlet shipping PANI at her insta. 😉
Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Rose is the only one out of all the kyy cast that is ok with niti and friends with baba...i feel there is a big connection ke Pani hai Pani hai Pani [:D/]
Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofiafarooq

Dear she wished baby at her birthday. But why she wished baba I don't understand. But Jo bhi ho PANI at same page pass pass it feels realy good. 😃 scarlet shipping PANI at her insta. 😉

Yes sofia and you dont know the best bit i think everyone hadnt noticed...on baby's belated birthday post she wrote this
"Have a blast."..then later added "have fun in my gaon"

At first i thought she meant have fun in goa but she did not say that she said have fun in my gaon...; 😲 😳

Busted
Edited by Manan-Pani4eva - 7 years ago
Sofiafarooq thumbnail

Rose is the only one out of all the kyy cast that is ok with niti and friends with baba...i feel there is a big connection ke Pani hai Pani hai Pani [:D/]

Yeah I think she is the only one mutual friend between PANI.
Edited by Sofiafarooq - 7 years ago
Sofiafarooq thumbnail

Yes sofia and you dont know the best bit i think everyone hadnt noticed...on baby's belated birthday post she wrote this
"Have a blast."..then later added "have fun in my gaon"

At first i thought she meant have fun in goa but she did not say that she said have fun in my gaon...; 😲 😳

Hahahah dear kahee wo gown to ni keh rahi. Goa k liye baba nighty scarlet Sy tou borrow kr k ni ley Gaya. Bcz he know baby is little Sanskari. Mickymouse pajama shirt hi ley k jaiy gi for night. So he thought there will be no Maza tou men khud hi ley jata Hun. U know mushkil Sy tou sath naseeb hoa he. During that nights bhi kuch new Na kiya tou kya kiya. 😉 😆 😆
Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail
" />

Hahahah dear kahee wo gown to ni keh rahi. Goa k liye baba nighty scarlet Sy tou borrow kr k ni ley Gaya. Bcz he know baby is little Sanskari. Mickymouse pajama shirt he ley k jaiy gi for night. So he thought there will be no Maza tou men khud hi ley jata Hun. U know mushkil Sy tou sath naseeb hoa he. During that nights bhi kuch new Na kiya baby ka tou kya kiya.Wink LOL LOL

Ahahahahah you got it ⭐️ Gaon=gown 😳 baba must have asked rose to buy it for her or rose must have sent through baba to spice things up 😳 🤣

Sofia lol at your comment of baby's mickey mouse pj's 🤣
🤣
🤣

Such a sweet innocent bacha baby is 😆 omg im so happyl 👏
Sofiafarooq thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofiafarooq

Hahaha dear baby is so innocent bacha. Mostly wears shirt pajamas. So baba know her very well. He requested Scarlett plz buy any hot gown for night change. So scarlet wished baby to enjoy. I'm sure pani babies realy enjoyed so much. 🤣

Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail
Ooohhh think of the possibilities 😛

Sofiafarooq thumbnail

Ooohhh think of the possibilities 😛

😉
hahaha pee pee pee take a side plz , my gutter mind car is at full speed. Kaheen thukk Na jaiy haters ko Pee pee pee 😆
Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail
I wonder what colour the gown was white, black or red but i put my money on it...it was red babas fave colour 😉