Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: isabella50

haha🤣
ok girls...need to go...u guys continue...will come back to catch up later ...it was great chatting with you all 🤗

Bye dear...🤗
Hope to see u soon...😃
AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Swarna meri ma star jalsha,colors aur star plus dekhti hain.Main aur mera bhai sab dekhte hain.Abbu to bas hindi show aur movie dekhte hain.
Sofiafarooq thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi every one. Is there any one or all left.
ammil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manancraze

Bye dear...🤗

Hope to see u soon...😃

sorry...at work... had to go 😊

Oh btw...recently was watching couple of epis from Savdhan India...one of the epis...after watching, I was like nice screenplay and writing...then went back to the opening credits...and guess what...Vishal and Renu (Watwanis) were the writers 😛
Edited by isabella50 - 7 years ago
Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sofiafarooq

Hi every one. Is there any one or all left.

Main ayiii tere liye 🤗
Sofiafarooq thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manan-Pani4eva

Main ayiii tere liye 🤗

Mujhy pura believe tha mera crime partner will come for me surely. 🤗
Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofiafarooq

Mujhy pura believe tha mera crime partner will come for me surely. 🤗

Aap bulao aur hum na aye 😆

I just seen niti's bold iv what can i say girl looked awkward bless her 😳 omg they asked hr what lingerie she wears 😲 🤢 i suppose guys will find it a turn on 😛 she loves a man with good scent baba can imagine him smelling like a flower as per what he said in s2.

I need to see it again...shall comment further. Btw uncle posted her pic and posted babas selfie kahi jealousy jealousy game to nahi chaloo like baby said mazak mazak...ye comedy comedy main humara dai karde ge 😆
Edited by Manan-Pani4eva - 7 years ago
Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail
Ok what i noticed when asked will she kiss her bf/huby with/without mooche/beard she said "what!" And then said i never thought about it... aaj kal baba ki mooche qur beard bi hai so baby cant say na without 😉

Sofiafarooq thumbnail

Welcome come back to the forum 😳 loved your analysis and yes maniks attraction was hard for him to control eventhough bless he tried 😆 hoping for more posts from you...old medium new members or young middle age or old all are most welcome to give their 2 cents as we love to read everyones views with no qualms.

@ Isabella welcome back at ur own thread.
@ nadia how sweet, u are realy sweet bacha. Always welcome every one whole heartily with wide open arms. I'm saying Bcz I'm very new at this thread but u gave an amazing compny and now I feel that I was here from ages.
Sofiafarooq thumbnail

Ok what i noticed when asked will she kiss her bf/huby with/without mooche/beard she said "what!" And then said i never thought about it... aaj kal baba ki mooche qur beard bi hai so baby cant say na without 😉

Dear try to understand Na. She was trying to say that she didn't give importance in which condition is baba. There should be baba, with moonch or without moonch doesn't matter. Bcz u know she have to bear baba. Every other day baba ko craze ho jata he moonch rakhny ka. But baba is not so cruel. He wanna give pleasure to his baby not khujli at lips. So he said in his iv that he will kiss her without moonch. So baby isn't worry about moonch. 😆 😆
Edited by Sofiafarooq - 7 years ago