Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: isabella50

@bold... other serial to pata nahi as I hardly watch tv bt nandu was love for sure ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...
glad to be back too ๐Ÿ˜›

Pehele main bohat saas bahu drama dekhti thi...I was a doe heart fan of gopi bahu...๐Ÿคฃ...but then KY2 ne meri aankheen khol do n now main har serial ko ky2 se compare karti hu...๐Ÿ˜†
ammil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manan-Pani4eva

Welcome come back to the forum ๐Ÿ˜ณ loved your analysis and yes maniks attraction was hard for him to control eventhough bless he tried ๐Ÿ˜† hoping for more posts from you...old medium new members or young middle age or old all are most welcome to give their 2 cents as we love to read everyones views with no qualms.

haha... more of an observation than analyses, too lazy to do analyses... but thank you, will try to contribute if I'm around ๐Ÿ˜Š
Always felt they kind of got rid of the humor post musicana except for Cabir's one liners... woh bhi once in a while ... Navya was probably supposed to make us laugh (or whatever) bt unfortunately that never happened...one of the main reasons I love initial days is that the epis were unintentionally funny, no drag and to the point... no logic though ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... bt then they have given me enough to be happy about so no complaints๐Ÿ˜Š
ammil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manancraze

] Pehele main bohat saas bahu drama dekhti thi...I was a doe heart fan of gopi bahu...๐Ÿคฃ...but then KY2 ne meri aankheen khol do n now main har serial ko ky2 se compare karti hu...๐Ÿ˜†

my mom used to watch...once upon a time...and would tell me the stories...she didn't know I have a selective hearing problem when it comes to tv serials ๐Ÿคฃ but now even she doesn't watch anymore ๐Ÿ˜†
manancraze thumbnail

haha... more of an observation than analyses, too lazy to do analyses... but thank you, will try to contribute if I'm around ๐Ÿ˜Š
Always felt they kind of got rid of the humor post musicana except for Cabir's one liners... woh bhi once in a while ... Navya was probably supposed to make us laugh (or whatever) bt unfortunately that never happened...one of the main reasons I love initial days is that the epis were unintentionally funny, no drag and to the point... no logic though ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... bt then they have given me enough to be happy about so no complaints๐Ÿ˜Š

@ bold...seriously... That was the beauty of the show...๐Ÿ˜ณ...that fineness manage to captivate such loyal viewers that after s2 CVS really don't had to work hard to gain TRP
manancraze thumbnail

my mom used to watch...once upon a time...and would tell me the stories...she didn't know I have a selective hearing problem when it comes to tv serials ๐Ÿคฃ but now even she doesn't watch anymore ๐Ÿ˜†

Actually my mom hates this kinda serial... Her choice is always classy unlike the old me...๐Ÿ˜†...believe me I used to watch gopi with my papa..๐Ÿคฃ
ammil thumbnail

Originally posted by: manancraze

Actually my mom hates this kinda serial... Her choice is always classy unlike the old me...๐Ÿ˜†...believe me I used to watch gopi with my papa..๐Ÿคฃ

haha๐Ÿคฃ
ok girls...need to go...u guys continue...will come back to catch up later ...it was great chatting with you all ๐Ÿค—
StaryGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_eoAzL_O2Y
see this blushingโ˜บ๏ธ
AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Swarna tum gopi bahu ki fan thi?Main woh show shuru main dekhti thi par sirf time paas ke liye aur ab kabhi kabhi dekhti hun comedy ke liye.Main dil mil gaye ki fan thi.
manancraze thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Surbhi_Star_

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_eoAzL_O2Y

see this blushingโ˜บ๏ธ

U know why she said she wants to kiss both mustache or non mustache... Coz baba abhi mustache hain...๐Ÿ˜‰
manancraze thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKHIAWAL

Swarna tum gopi bahu ki fan thi?Main woh show shuru main dekhti thi par sirf time paas ke liye aur ab kabhi kabhi dekhti hun comedy ke liye.Main dil mil gaye ki fan thi.

Main bohat saree shows k fan thi...bachpan se...coz my papa is a serial freak...or more I say serials like star plus or colors..๐Ÿคข..so iss liye main dekhti thi...and my mom humesha rodies dekhti thi...