Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sofiafarooq thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: priyachand2008

Congrats on new thread!!!

u ppl are analyzing holi episodes!!! My favourite track!!!

i loved the way Manik follows her with his eyes and then evn runs after her. the way he keeps on looking at her when he was in the pool n nandini outside was sooo perfect as young couple in love! Manik still had not completely forgotten his anger but at the same time, he is falling again for her!!! it was sooo beautifully shown!

the way he puts color on her was sooo hottt! i saw such scene only in our show. May be they did the same in Ram Leela (did they?) i found our couple hotter! but what i liked in this track is that there were many such intimate scenes.

The eye sex in the pool side
the cheek colour applying scene
Manik tying dupatta around both of them
dirty holy!!!
evn the song was perfect for this scene!

i found d way nandini pulls her dupatta to cover herself when servant comes with water, more intimate! don t know why! it could be that, she can reveal herself to her manik but in front of others she would not!

that was one best episode!

Only kaala tikka was that alien!

Priya u told the whole track in my fav way. πŸ˜‰
Yeah I loved that scene when baby pushed baba in pool and after that their eye talk was realy amazing.
And same here I also noticed that scene where after coming servant she coverd herself. U said 100% true hot views are just for baba. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and u saw the way baba sat at baby when they were playing dirty Holi at floor.
Sofiafarooq thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In episode 161 at 18:55, I feel like baby was looking so cute to baba. The way baba's jaw was tightening and he was gritting his teeth I remembered baba's caption " I feel sometimes to eat people also". πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
After all WWE match at floor when baba showered with bucket full of PANI, after that the way he threw pani bottle towards baby without looking back and the way baby cached. I thought Wah kya tashan he pani ka. πŸ˜‰
Edited by Sofiafarooq - 7 years ago
zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats to every one for the new thread and especially to people who posts in this thread. enjoy reading all your posts.
Missing Manan very much.

Any new news regarding the babies.
AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Guys kaha ho aap sab?Mujhe holi ka gunda manik bohot hot laga.Manik ne is tarha nandini ka dupatta khicha ke nandini ek dum khum gayi.Kaise dupatte se aap na chahra saaf kar raha tha.Baba kitna sara pani liya par baby ko sirf ek bottul?Bohot na insaafi hain.Ha par baby hain hi itni choti ke thore me pani kam chal jata hain.
Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Just watched the holi epis blimey what a sizzling hot Manan/Pani it was...loved the way manik was being naughty sort of letting her drown for a bit like the old monster manik then his concern for his bulbul.

My fave bit is when he pulls her out and she glides onto him and clings onto him. He is kinda surprised but loving the way she has her arms round you ...you know smug smug feeling. First time nandu baby hugging a shirtless baba 😳

A hot hot manik and innocent innocent beautiful doll. The combo is deadly πŸ‘
The way he asks her doesnt she trust him & the way he says she shouldnt...for a moment it looked return of monster manik but its his way of irritating and teasing her. The rubbing of cheeks and nuzzling was PaNi at its best.

The floor playful fight between pani ummhhh first the way baba was on top of her 😲 and the transition from Playful fight to realising the compromising position they were in πŸ˜› he only realised when he pinned her and then the eyelock ufff loved the dupatta covering touch
Bechara baba had to put bucket of PaNi to cool himself down 🀣

The Meta Pani bottles and the focus of camera on them Pa passing pani to Ni to wash herself and then focus on pandit taking the bottle out of her hand...any opinions on this what it actually meant?

PaNi enjoyed the holi that is my end conclusion πŸ˜†
Edited by Manan-Pani4eva - 7 years ago
manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
There was no second thought that babies didn't enjoyed each other...be it holi or soha's farmhouse... In holi...uff..Manik..u know I feel like to eat him...☺️.
Shirtless baba and my innocent si tamanna of EATING baba...☺️...Hayee...main to sharma gayi...😳
ammil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Back to KY2 land after many months...was watching pre-musicana epis...

feel good old days...
Manik's attraction towards Nandu was almost involuntary in the initial episodes ... he had absolutely no control on that ... it was so endearingly funny and normal to watch this phase...clearly and obviously (to the audience and to our in-house cupid Harshad...and little bit Aliya...rest remained conveniently blind and oblivious to the developments πŸ˜ƒ) he was in denial but we can see that he was gradually getting more and more upfront about his feelings every passing day (or should I say hours given KY2's weird timeline πŸ˜†) ... post Nandu drunk night there was no going back and he gave in completely... from then onward ...they probably went thru every possible ups and downs ... even "breakup" (πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)... one thing never changed...they were always so sure abt wht they felt for each other... there was never a place for any third one...all the conflicts were internal and they dealt with it themselves... such rare beauty in a relationship and the way it was handled

Hello everyone...pls ignore my rambling ... it's just nostalgia speaking...used to be here mostly during s1...bt very nice to see the thread active.. so thought of sharing 😊
manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: isabella50

Back to KY2 land after many months...was watching pre-musicana epis...

feel good old days...
Manik's attraction towards Nandu was almost involuntary in the initial episodes ... he had absolutely no control on that ... it was so endearingly funny and normal to watch this phase...clearly and obviously (to the audience and to our in-house cupid Harshad...and little bit Aliya...rest remained conveniently blind and oblivious to the developments πŸ˜ƒ) he was in denial but we can see that he was gradually getting more and more upfront about his feelings every passing day (or should I say hours given KY2's weird timeline πŸ˜†) ... post Nandu drunk night there was no going back and he gave in completely... from then onward ...they probably went thru every possible ups and downs ... even "breakup" (πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)... one thing never changed...they were always so sure abt wht they felt for each other... there was never a place for any third one...all the conflicts were internal and they dealt with it themselves... such rare beauty in a relationship and the way it was handled

Hello everyone...pls ignore my rambling ... it's just nostalgia speaking...used to be here mostly during s1...bt very nice to see the thread active.. so thought of sharing 😊

Welcome dear...glad to see a old member...πŸ˜ƒ.
One thing is nandini always knew what she wants unlike other serial's heroine...that's the thing I love about her.
Aur Manik baba...he is love...😳😳
ammil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manancraze

Welcome dear...glad to see a old member...πŸ˜ƒ.

One thing is nandini always knew what she wants unlike other serial's heroine...that's the thing I love about her.
Aur Manik baba...he is love...😳😳

@bold... other serial to pata nahi as I hardly watch tv bt nandu was love for sure πŸ˜ƒ...
glad to be back too πŸ˜›
Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: isabella50

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Back to KY2 land after many months...was watching pre-musicana epis...

feel good old days...

Hello everyone...pls ignore my rambling ... it's just nostalgia speaking...used to be here mostly during s1...bt very nice to see the thread active.. so thought of sharing😊
</font>

Welcome come back to the forum 😳 loved your analysis and yes maniks attraction was hard for him to control eventhough bless he tried πŸ˜† hoping for more posts from you...old medium new members or young middle age or old all are most welcome to give their 2 cents as we love to read everyones views with no qualms.
Edited by Manan-Pani4eva - 7 years ago