Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 33 (DT Note- pg 126, Please Read - Page 109

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1030053 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Shibzy and her unique writing style!
Even though we never met in real life, i have some of the best memories with Shibzy.
Always in the heart and Memories, Shibzykali πŸ€— even my auto correct knows who you are.
@Noor , it's such a sweet post❀️
Edited by DivyaMukhi - 7 years ago
ac2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know you are in a better place Shibz but I miss you so much 😭. Whenever I come across PaNi discussion, whether on IF, or twitter or Insta, I remember you . Remember you are our chief lobbyist in heaven 😊. Make PaNi happen πŸ‘πŸΌ ❀️. Love you always.
PILU123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@noor321 hi . Its not just gud.it was an amazing post.
In ky2 days i was nt a member here.but i used to each and every post.i know everyone here that time.it was fun to read shibz post.i didnt have a conversation with her but she really has a positive energy.wo energy abhi bhi hai yahan.she is here only.i know she is watching us quietly
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuratHayat

@noor As 23rd is nearing , I was trying hard to avoid thinking about shibz. bt after seeing your post I couldn't hold back. Everything seems so yesterday. We used to have never ending chats and the bestest time I ever had virtually. Now I couldn't even muster courage to read those chats and messages. It feels like choking. She wanted to make a Kyy anniversary thread..bt nw nothing matters.. At times I wish i never watched dis show never made such a bond with her coz it hurts a lot to know she is no more.

NoorπŸ€— thnq for keeping this place the same with your posts.

Originally posted by: DivyaMukhi

Shibzy and her unique writing style!

Even though we never met in real life, i have some of the best memories with Shibzy.
Always in the heart and Memories, Shibzykali πŸ€— even my auto correct knows who you are.
@Noor , it's such a sweet post❀️

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Word Count: 1

noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PILU123

@noor321 hi . Its not just gud.it was an amazing post.

In ky2 days i was nt a member here.but i used to each and every post.i know everyone here that time.it was fun to read shibz post.i didnt have a conversation with her but she really has a positive energy.wo energy abhi bhi hai yahan.she is here only.i know she is watching us quietly

hehehe thank you. 😳😳
BrightNSparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: noor321

Shibz, it's been a year since you left us (I know the date is actually tomorrow but once I wrote it up, I couldn't resist from posting) and I still remember you from time to time and I wish you were still here with us. I had promised everyone I would come back and post the episode updates like before, life has funny ways of making us busy and there are always random setbacks, but I finally found some time and then decided I will post my first comeback post on the day Shibz left us, just for her. And purple just for you Shibz!!! β€οΈπŸ€—

Also, a tattoo wala Manik just for you:

Episode 49 - "Like an idiot you will keep smiling

Nandu initiating the MaNan partnership.

"MONSTER MANIK - hehehe loved the way

The fault in our Stars being read by Dhruv. Hahaha. I love the subtle hints though. The stars are what brings our MaNan together.

"Sorry papa, agase nahi peeya gain

"Pyar anda hota hai

"Tumhe boys main try karna chaye, I mean teri choice boys main na better hain - Spot on Mukti.

Rose is hot in what world lol???? I never understood this thing in the show, why all the boys went mad about her.

"Then what is love?

"Oh, asli wala love, ya woh hindi filmon wala love? Jahan hero heroine, slow motion main chal rahe hain, baal ur rahe hain, dupatta ur rahe hain. hahahahahahaha

LMAO Navya's first kiss talk ahahahahahahahaha.

I love how Nandini cleverly asks about love to Harshad. "We were talking about love

"So what's your opinion about love?

"Love is forgiveness

"Love is Trust

I love how they used this opportunity to air the thoughts of the characters

"Love is friendship

"Love is being not afraid, freedom!

Chemistry teacher Miss Sushmita LOOOL, Main Hoon Na going on.

"I think when Dhruv will fall in love, he will be deep and passionate. He will make one of the greatest love stories Baba more like talking about himself ahaha. Though he wasn't completely wrong, Dhruv started with

"Love is Trust- Nandini Haiii Manan were meant to be together.

LOL bechara shahid doesn't want to fall in love again.

The way Manik is staring at Nandini at the group meeting lol.

LMAO when Navya spots ManRuv and thinks they have something going on. But how adorable is Manik thought, the way he was cheering up Dhruv and getting his hopes up.

"Like an idiot you will keep smiling -ahahahahahahahahahahaha Baba is talking about himself.

"Manik aur Dhruv aahahahaha

Cabir and Raghav definitely had the spark but Raghav was horrible to him later. But truth is their relationship was wrong, he was abusing his right as his teacher.

Rose LOOOL

Monster calling his Spot. The way he orders her lol and she actually goes.

I love how our Monster makes his entry, talk about swag.

"Par tum aayi na

"I'm on

"On what?

"On drugs! ahahahahahahahahaha Still one of my favourite lines.🀣

"OUR MISSION

And the "deal is sealed with a handshake. 😳

Sorry for taking so long to start posting again:

We getting nearer to this scene:

πŸ₯³

HAiii one of absolute favourites, that song is my favourite as well now.

Missing her like anything.. Dont feel like to come here.. Hope she is in a better place and would have celebrated her First B'day.. Stay blessed Shibzy where u r and you will be loved always..