Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 33 (DT Note- pg 126, Please Read - Page 105

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: DivyaMukhi

Hey, it's the last EDT.

I haven't been active on EDT since June but i just thought of posting my last message here.
It has been a beautiful journey with MaNan and EDT.
I joined EDT 8 as MaNanFF but probably people mostly know me as -Chandramukhi.. .
I had a lot of fun discussing, trolling, cribbing about the show and Fangirling about MaNan <3
I made a lot of friends here, Misha, Rutu, Poo, Shweta, Pri di, Shibzy and Noor :).
I wouldn't have had met them or had such fun if it wasn't for this show or EDT.
It was my first experience to be a part of a public forum like indiaforums and probably it is my last as well.
Every good thing has to end so it's time to say goodbye and move on.
Hope everybody find their new place to discuss whatever they like to discuss about the show.
P.S Shibzykali will be missed Hamesha :'), EDT was a home to her and will always remain so.

last msg? 😭😭
I really wish U join us in manan AT or d chat thread..
please.. 😭😭
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koyal13

I haven't made much post here but read all the discussions here about show ,manan .you people were amazing discussing manan .the show becomes more interesting because of your analysis. Sometimes depth of manan scenes.,sometimes other characters story , their dramas and much more.it was fun reading all of your posts.

Can u join us in d chat thread or maybe d manan AT?
its painful 2 c members leave dis forum.. 😭😭
sunnymunny thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Hey, it's the last EDT.

I haven't been active on EDT since June but i just thought of posting my last message here.
It has been a beautiful journey with MaNan and EDT.
I joined EDT 8 as MaNanFF but probably people mostly know me as -Chandramukhi.. .
I had a lot of fun discussing, trolling, cribbing about the show and Fangirling about MaNan <3
I made a lot of friends here, Misha, Rutu, Poo, Shweta, Pri di, Shibzy and Noor :).
I wouldn't have had met them or had such fun if it wasn't for this show or EDT.
It was my first experience to be a part of a public forum like indiaforums and probably it is my last as well.
Every good thing has to end so it's time to say goodbye and move on.
Hope everybody find their new place to discuss whatever they like to discuss about the show.
P.S Shibzykali will be missed Hamesha :'), EDT was a home to her and will always remain so.

Hey divu? ??
After So so so long ya
I missed you all so much
How are you anyway?
Why thus change of name. ..i liked your previous name
1030053 thumbnail
So it's the last thread, so.. here is the first MaNan Scene that ignited my curiosity to watch them onscreen-

Indian television being what it is doesn't show a kiss such as this or probably i never saw something like this on Indian TV except hyperventilating fls, intertwined hands and loud bg music ( horrible white flashes not included).
Fireflies kiss 😳

1030053 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunnymunny

Hey divu? ??
After So so so long ya
I missed you all so much
How are you anyway?
Why thus change of name. ..i liked your previous name

Hey Gursheen.
Yeah! It's been lonnggg😆
Its the last thread so...
I am good, how are you?
Oh i just wanted to change that's it, i liked Chandramukhi too.
sunnymunny thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Hey Gursheen.
Yeah! It's been lonnggg😆
Its the last thread so...
I am good, how are you?
Oh i just wanted to change that's it, i liked Chandramukhi too.

I'm good too but miss you all like hell yaa
This thread isn't _ame without u all
Feeling sad as it will the last one but yes all good things has to end to give start to something new.. .
Stay in touch always
1030053 thumbnail
Randomly watched an episode and this is the last thread so here goes the review:

EPISODE 85
Naseeb ka likha koi nahi badal sakta, mere dost.

So episode starts with Nandini coming in with Dhruvie boy to meet Fab5 in the hospital and everyone except Manik knows that Nandini has refused Dhruvie (i feel for you boy, NOT).
Nandini is still under illusion that Manik could have killed Harshad ( i feel for you Manik but you brought it upon yourself), fuming Manik blames her instead for getting him a restraining order (yeah right!).

Manik notices the Jhumkas in Nandini's ears and feels jealous? ( I could hear him saying " oh now you're wearing them and are probably over me"). This guy seriously has double, either you like the jhumkas or you don't, get a stand buddy. Cabir seriously needs to hit him for always being Papa Manik.

Manik pulls Nandini a little harshly amd doesn't let go but then Papa Manik sees Dhruvie boy looking and has to let go (The look that Cabir gives him 😆)

Dhruvie boy opens his mouth and while he speaks i keep thinking and asking " why, oh why does he even open his mouth? " , seriously this guy was better during the initial few episodes.
BTW where is his topi?😕😆

Nandini explains the plan, which the audience never got to hear. Cribbing Manik comes into action and says that the plan is ridiculous (REALLY?? I think that you don't want Nandini around you or Dhruv, huh huh?😛 ).

Everyone agrees that Harshad would totally fall for the plan( well yes, he is so stupid that he can fall while standing as well, never mind he is a good cupid). Nandini leaves indirectly telling daddy Manik that he is missing out on good things in life ( jale par namak, must have hurt na Manik?).

Cabir knows how to mollycoddle Manik into being a part of the plan and that is * drums* duh, Nandini of course!. Cabir messages Manik telling him that Nandini has rejected Dhruvie boy's proposal (Man mein laddoo phoota😆). Manik chases Nandini and both start fighting inside the taxi. Manik - " Tumne Dhruv ko na kyun bola?" Nandini - " Meri life, meri zindagi, tumhe usse kya?" (Haan bolo na Manik, tumhe usse kya, stop repeating the same question and answer her na) . Then comes the 'bin tere' moment, Nandini accidentally puts her hand on his thigh followed by an eye lock😳 ( how can merely touching a thigh covered by jeans cause just an intense reaction that they couldn't stop staring into each other's eyes? If it was somewhere else i could have understood🤔, anyway mainu ki).

Taxi wala and Manim have a chemistry too.
Taxi wala - " sir in palon ki koi keemat thodi na hoti hai, maine bhi pyaar kiya hai".
Manik - "achha, par ye pyaar nahi hai". (Oh why do you deny bro, why?)

Cabir and Manik (have i ever told how much i love both of them together?) and their sweet little argument.
Cabir - "Agar Naseeb mein likha hai ki Dhruv Nandini saath rahenge toh rahenge aur agar Naseeb mein likha hai ki Manik aur Nan nan nan..." (Awww, did i see a blushing Manik?)

Okay the next scene has to be the most out of place scene of the episode and i literally zoned out. It was Dhruvie boy amd Aliya Kalia together and their discussion about something being changed between Manik and Nandini (well hello! Happy super late realisation), rest of their discussion ends uo being apparently the moment where they feel a spark between them ( cut the crap please👎🏼).

Back to Cabir and Manik, Cabir - " sach to yahi hai ki Naseeb ka likha koi nahi badal sakta mere dost". 👏

Here Cabir uses his trump card named ' Nandini ki Safety' again and finally Manik agress to be a part of this non existent plan.🥱

Scene shifts back to college( it's more like a garden woth brick walls all around, all i see people roaming around).

Nandinj is writing something in her little black diary, Manik couldn't resist and asks her if she writes all her great plans in it ( dude you just needed a reason to be close to her didn't you?).
Nandini realises that he is a part of the plan as well and asks him why he suddenly changed his mind and the answer he gives is...silence and the episode ends.

An overall good episode. It is good to see Manik cribbing, jealous and flustered. Cabir and Manik were love❤️.

P.S It really felt good to hear the MaNann Bg tune and to see that little star that appears during the Preface after so so long.😊

Where is Noor?

farahahmahd thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
kyy fans plz don't go away from this forum bcz u make alive manan n kyy
I m a silent reader of this forum n love reading all the discussions of all the fans in this forum
m so heartbroken bcz there is no more discussions about pani manan and kyy episodes missing all the fun plzzz come back 😭 😭 😭
priyachand2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
feeling bad to see this thread sooo abandoned! where have u all gone? i thought we will be there for finishing this thread atleast. this was my regular haunt, missing reading all ur discussions!
have you all gone to Manan AT? if so, pls give me too the link. missing all manan / pani talks

Sofiafarooq thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4760540
@farahahmahd
@priyachand
This is the link of our new home.
U both can join us there. 😊
Edited by Sofiafarooq - 7 years ago