Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 33 (DT Note- pg 126, Please Read - Page 104

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Kya talk hai...lol...mere liye sabse accha laga ManRuv talk...kya funny tha...ha ha ha...navya was a bang on...do more.
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Noor.. yet anodr cool analysis frm U.. 👏👏
plz plz keep postin ep analysis here & we ll keep discussin dem.. 😳😳

My fav part in dis ep was d manik dhruv part 😆😆 😉
& d way manik was starin @ her.. i luvd it 😳 😆

@ misek.. plz dont close dis thread 😭😭
ac2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello guys. If the EDT is closed down we can shift to Manan AT 😃. As it is, it is deserted over there except @akhiwal. We have to ensure that we are discussing Manan mostly with a sprinkling of PaNi feels here and there 😉 😆. We should also NEVER respond to what a "crazy" or bellansachi or whoever tries to instigate us. Will just report each and everything obnoxious they post.
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys the thread will be closed. 😔 🥺

I tried but couldn't get it changed
Please can everyone not chat about random stuff and not post too many separate Parth and Niti posts.

Let's discuss the episodes until we can here and then I guess we could discuss the episodes on MaNan AT but just MaNan parts.

Edited by noor321 - 7 years ago
manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
LINK
U can talk about pani here...plz use above link to chat about them...we can gossip about PaNi threr..😳
pn_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manancraze

LINK

U can talk about pani here...plz use above link to chat about them...we can gossip about PaNi threr..😳

Tysm😊

Word Count: 1

juillet_hinata thumbnail

Originally posted by: noor321

Guys the thread will be closed. 😔 🥺

I tried but couldn't get it changed
Please can everyone not chat about random stuff and not post too many separate Parth and Niti posts.

Let's discuss the episodes until we can here and then I guess we could discuss the episodes on MaNan AT but just MaNan parts.

I have MaNan scenes only in my computer so I can only talk about babies' part. Moving to MaNan AT is fine with me, I can occasionally join the discussion :) Also, thank you for trying to keep this thread but it seems nothing can be done now.
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: juillet_hinata

I have MaNan scenes only in my computer so I can only talk about babies' part. Moving to MaNan AT is fine with me, I can occasionally join the discussion :) Also, thank you for trying to keep this thread but it seems nothing can be done now.

Cant u cum in d pani chat thread??
d link has been posted in d abv post..
cant u join us der? plz 😊😊

& yes dis thread has lotsa memories.. 😭😭 sad 2 c it gettin closed.. 😭😭
1030053 thumbnail
Hey, it's the last EDT.
I haven't been active on EDT since June but i just thought of posting my last message here.
It has been a beautiful journey with MaNan and EDT.
I joined EDT 8 as MaNanFF but probably people mostly know me as -Chandramukhi.. .
I had a lot of fun discussing, trolling, cribbing about the show and Fangirling about MaNan <3
I made a lot of friends here, Misha, Rutu, Poo, Shweta, Pri di, Shibzy and Noor :).
I wouldn't have had met them or had such fun if it wasn't for this show or EDT.
It was my first experience to be a part of a public forum like indiaforums and probably it is my last as well.
Every good thing has to end so it's time to say goodbye and move on.
Hope everybody find their new place to discuss whatever they like to discuss about the show.
P.S Shibzykali will be missed Hamesha :'), EDT was a home to her and will always remain so.

Koyal13 thumbnail
I haven't made much post here but read all the discussions here about show ,manan .you people were amazing discussing manan .the show becomes more interesting because of your analysis. Sometimes depth of manan scenes.,sometimes other characters story , their dramas and much more.it was fun reading all of your posts.