Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 33 (DT Note- pg 126, Please Read - Page 103

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..paarsaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: pn_92

Ok so one serious question,there is one manan AT right?can we discuss pani over there ?if not then I request dt to alow us to open a separate pani AT.

There was a PANI thread on chat club when show was on air ..check home page of IF n in chat club ...find PANI AT...people discussed about PANI there from the beginning of kyy I guess...u can continue their if thread still open or if u want new thread on PANI so u can only start it on chat club ...
Edited by ..paarsaa.. - 7 years ago
aseelashah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
good afternoon darlings
where are you all?
all busy?
Sofiafarooq thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aseelashah

good afternoon darlings

where are you all?
all busy?

Hi good morning good after noon nothing to do just doing breakfast. H r u?
What's up?
Edited by Sofiafarooq - 7 years ago
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Episode 49 - "Like an idiot you will keep smiling"

Nandu initiating the MaNan partnership.😆

"MONSTER MANIK" - hehehe loved the way

The fault in our Stars being read by Dhruv. Hahaha. I love the subtle hints though. The stars are what brings our MaNan together.

"Sorry papa, agase nahi peeya gain"

"Pyar anda hota hai"

"Tumhe boys main try karna chaye, I mean teri choice boys main na better hain" - Spot on Mukti.

Rose is hot in what world lol. I never got this thing in that show, when all the boys went mad about her.

"Then what is love?"

"Oh, asli wala love, ya woh hindi filmon wala love? Jahan hero heroine, slow motion main chal rahe hain, baal ur rahe hain, dupatta ur rahe hain." hahahahahahaha

LMAO Navy's first kiss talk ahahahahahahahaha.

I love how Nandini cleverly asks about love to Harshad. "We were talking about love"

"So what's your opinion about love?"

"Love is forgiveness"

"Love is Trust"

I love how they used this opportunity to air the thoughts of the characters

"Love is friendship"

"Love is being not afraid, freedom!"

Chemistry teacher Miss Sushmita LOOOL, Main Hoon Na going on. 🤣🤣

"I think when Dhruv will fall in love, he will be deep and passionate. He will make one of the greatest love stories" Baba more like talking about himself ahaha. Though he wasn't completely wrong, Dhruv started with a depth but due to crappy acting all the depth was lost lol.

"Love is Trust"- Nandini Haiii Manan were meant to be together.

LOL bechar😆a shahid doesn't want to fall in love again. 🤣🤣

The way Manik is staring at Nandini at the group meeting lol. 🥳

LMAO when Navya spots ManRuv and thinks they have something going on. But how adorable is Manik thought, the way he was cheering up Dhruv and getting his hopes up. 🤣🤣🤣

"Like an idiot you will keep smiling" -ahahahahahahahahahahaha Baba is talking about himself. 🤣

"Manik aur Dhruv" aahahahaha

Cabir and Raghav definitely had the spark but Raghav was horrible to him later. But truth is their relationship was wrong, he was abusing his right as his teacher.

Rose LOOOL

Monster calling his Spot. The way he orders her lol and she actually goes.

I love how our Monster makes his entry, talk about swag. 😎

"Par tum aayi na"😉😳

"I'm on"

"On what?"

"On drugs!" ahahahahahahahahaha🤣

Misek please don't close the EDT after this thread. 😒

Guys let's try and keep it to KY2 discussion here, and no unnecessary stuff, it's okay to have a random chat here and there but the main thing should be Ky2.

AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
@noor:apka post to bohot hi accha hain par please HA HA HA HA HA mat kariye,kyun ki woh gumshuda ke HA HA HA HA yaad aata hain.Dar lagta hain yaar.Aur kya hum ab bhi post likh sakte hain.
Sofiafarooq thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing analysis,
Yeah in this episode my fav part was that where they described their opinions about love,
Love is trust. This was realy a deep meaning of love, it was the base of Manan love,
When Nandu was drunk and baba took advantage of nandni being talli, u don't remember kal kya huwa, we at back seat of car, and then nandni said at back seat kuch ni huwa, why she was sure Bcz she said I trust u, at that moment baba's expressions were so lost. I felt yes there is trust mean there will be love.
Ranisharada thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@Misek please don't close this thread. This is the only place at least for me where I can reminisce manan.
@noor good analysis.
The way baba said on drugs was hilarious. yes for manan love was trust. they were always meant destined to be together.

Yes I think we should keep discussing more about Kyy then I think the thread will not be closed.

pn_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good analysis @noor.i was randomly watching some episodes today.aliya still had feelings for manik?as soon as manan being in relationship was revealed,aliya reacted as if manik is still her bf.even mukti said she was hurt.the reason she gave was manik and nandini are 2 different people and how can they be in a relationship.cabir was bang on here ,this is what love is.i think only true friend manik had was cabir
StaryGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
https://twitter.com/valliraghu/status/803934325896986624

Word Count: 1

aseelashah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Surbhi_Star_

https://twitter.com/valliraghu/status/803934325896986624

thanks for sharing dear
Wow she looks sexy 😳