Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 33 (DT Note- pg 126, Please Read - Page 102

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.-Mystique-. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Sofiafarooq

Dude if u are stalker then u know that what type of language this crazy person used for every one. Then what excuses can give any one for this bullshit language. And when we reacted against his/her vulgar language then its also our fault. Many times every one reported about this account. When that person was spoiling this thread no one woke up.

Go and read back the pages of this EDT.. Read the mods note again...they didn't close this thread for standing against that abuser. Good luck with ur assumptionsπŸ₯±
Sofiafarooq thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .-Mystique-.

Go and read back the pages of this EDT.. Read the mods note again...they didn't close this thread for standing against that abuser. Good luck with ur assumptionsπŸ₯±

Hahaha who said this thread closed Bcz we stand against that abuser. We know y this thread closed.
Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Hahaha who said this thread closed Bcz we stand against that abuser. We know y this thread closed.

Sofia chal chad mitti paa we all know the truth and i'm sure by now no one is oblivious to the fact who it is or what is happening πŸ˜‰ humare shippies are clever πŸ‘ Please leave this issue here and now speak about MaNan and Manan ONLY πŸ˜† and to our well wishers dont worry we not going anywhere just our style will change πŸ˜› Manan style πŸ˜‰
Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

ofcourse dear we will do like this. I just couldn't understand the people who are saying there wasn't any meaningful discussion. In which category they are putting all this discussion we did about scenes. These scenes are part of episodes. We discussed what was reaction of pani and what was of Manan. It was meaningless.
We came asked in one line hi h are u what's up. It was meaning less. Someone posted pic of pani and we gave compliments about how they are looking. What they are doing It was meaningless. After every other page we posted giffs of episodes these were meaning less. That crazy said we are barking and we ignored that idiot then when there was no limit of patience we replied that person that was our fault that was meaning less. We reported and requested to all to report him/her it was meaning less. Then any one can tell what is exactly meaningful we should do. Sorry if it sounds rude but the situation is that few people doesn't want this thread as joy full as it was few days back

Thats absurd saying our talks were meaningless i mean its our Manan not a holy book of bible, geeta or koran that we had be interpreting it with great depth. We spoke of scene in realtion to what was happening around them which has been happening in all threads till date. But kuch logo ko humari khushi bardasht nahi hui. Sofia leave it thats what some ppl want for us to leave but that aint happening. Ppl got crucified for their beliefs and what are we? We are being crucified in our love for PaNi chalta hai no worries. PEACE and move on.

Ps before i move on we got trashed abused left right and centre yet we are the bullies...ahhh the irony πŸ˜†
Sofiafarooq thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manan-Pani4eva

Sofia chal chad mitti paa we all know the truth and i'm sure by now no one is oblivious to the fact who it is or what is happening πŸ˜‰ humare shippies are clever πŸ‘ Please leave this issue here and now speak about MaNan and Manan ONLY πŸ˜† and to our well wishers dont worry we not going anywhere just our style will change πŸ˜› Manan style πŸ˜‰

Love u bacha positivity always makes happy others. Much needed at this time. Just hatred spread krna is so easy but to make other laugh and happy Sab k bass ki baat ni hoti. Any way I don't care if there is any one beside me or not but I would love to say what was my POV. But I think it's like bhains k aagy been bajana. So this matter we will leave here. Who wanna proceed here or somewhere else happily can do in meaning full way. 😊
..paarsaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Misek ...
one my friend told me about ur not so I came ...
actually I didn't understand that u said there is not much of episodes disscussoin going on ...I agree that we should stop posting anything by other sns but plz check there is people discussing n commenting everyday on MaNaN episodes n disscussoin ...u can close this thread if u finding this empty...people are active here ...some people started watching the show when it ended so they are excited sharing their views on couple n show...

A person ky2_crazy openly said that I reported about this thread now it will be close n here comes a note ...but what about our report ..if this thread is getting close just bcoz one person reported about this thread?
plz dear don't close it ..as long as members are here ..to discuss MaNaN ...plz its a request ...
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..paarsaa..

Hi Misek ...
one my friend told me about ur not so I came ...
actually I didn't understand that u said there is not much of episodes disscussoin going on ...I agree that we should stop posting anything by other sns but plz check there is people discussing n commenting everyday on MaNaN episodes n disscussoin ...u can close this thread if u finding this empty...people are active here ...some people started watching the show when it ended so they are excited sharing their views on couple n show...

A person ky2_crazy openly said that I reported about this thread now it will be close n here comes a note ...but what about our report ..if this thread is getting close just bcoz one person reported about this thread?
plz dear don't close it ..as long as members are here ..to discuss MaNaN ...plz its a request ...

d bold part.. πŸ‘πŸ‘
& again misek, plz plz dont close dis!

Neithr is dis thread empty, nor dis thread contains any chat not related to manan/ pani.. 😭😭
aseelashah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Pls Misek we are late comers here
Pls accept our request
Pls don't close this thread
Sofiafarooq thumbnail
Just look at comment of atma at page no 14. On that time I was surprised at atma's request, that time we were discussing Holi episode. Pure talk about Manan. Us ny kya game chalaie u can see. but every one who is intelligent uski game Samajh tou Gaya hi hoga. Bcz after that comment all members started posting pics from Twitter, ig , fb. And from main track Sy hatt k Hamm pani ki real life pics discuss krny lagty thy. And that abuser is saying that this thread is closed Bcz admin gave warning to not post data from other sites.
Edited by Sofiafarooq - 7 years ago
pn_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok so one serious question,there is one manan AT right?can we discuss pani over there ?if not then I request dt to alow us to open a separate pani AT.