Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 33 (DT Note- pg 126, Please Read - Page 101

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: _Surbhi_Star_

it's simple ring don't worry😊

hehe.. tnq πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
one small thing & I start panickin πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG.. plz dont close dis thread..
afta kyy got ovr, dis s my nly ray of happiness.. 😭😭
discussin & postin manan stuff.. 😭😭
I cant take dis anymore.. 😭😭
dis is a hrt brk!! 😭😭
_nuz thumbnail
Can someone give me link of Manan AT please?
aseelashah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mod pls dont close this thread
we wont bully anyone
we will stick to our ED
pls give us another chance
AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
@_nuz:hey mujhe link dena nehi aata par aap search kar sakti ho.abhi AT 150 chalraha hain,to AT 150 likhke search kariye.
Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
I don't want to say much but let me clarify and i'm sure you all know this anyway i have no qualms with any member whether its old or new cz we all love our Manan. So anyone stating otherwise is diverting your attention to the revelation at hand. I just want to say i love you all that have interacted with me and if you still don't understand pm me
.-Mystique-. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: juillet_hinata

Let us say the person has received a PM warning already yet still continue to mock/bully, what should we do then? Just report and let it run in circle? I also do not want this thread to be closed, will admin/mods reconsider if we request for it?

keep reporting that account. Then warning level increases for that user. he/she won;t be able to freely comment. And mods may even suspend that account.

Sofiafarooq thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .-Mystique-.

keep reporting that account. Then warning level increases for that user. he/she won;t be able to freely comment. And mods may even suspend that account.

Dude if u are stalker then u know that what type of language this crazy person used for every one. Then what excuses can give any one for this bullshit language. And when we reacted against his/her vulgar language then its also our fault. Many times every one reported about this account. When that person was spoiling this thread no one woke up.
Edited by Sofiafarooq - 7 years ago
juillet_hinata thumbnail
Let us forget everything and make a fresh start by discussing episode :) Someone please pick a episode and begin because I have MaNan scenes only in my laptop πŸ˜ƒ
@Sofiafarooq: I also saw his/her comments and believe me, I am also pissed off but for now, let us do as Mystique said. Continue reporting, hopefully he/she will stop or get suspended.
Sofiafarooq thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: juillet_hinata

Let us forget everything and make a fresh start by discussing episode :) Someone please pick a episode and begin because I have MaNan scenes only in my laptopπŸ˜ƒ

@Sofiafarooq: I also saw his/her comments and believe me, I am also pissed off but for now, let us do as Mystique said. Continue reporting, hopefully he/she will stop or get suspended.

ofcourse dear we will do like this. I just couldn't understand the people who are saying there wasn't any meaningful discussion. In which category they are putting all this discussion we did about scenes. These scenes are part of episodes. We discussed what was reaction of pani and what was of Manan. It was meaningless.
We came asked in one line hi h are u what's up. It was meaning less. Someone posted pic of pani and we gave compliments about how they are looking. What they are doing It was meaningless. After every other page we posted giffs of episodes these were meaning less. That crazy said we are barking and we ignored that idiot then when there was no limit of patience we replied that person that was our fault that was meaning less. We reported and requested to all to report him/her it was meaning less. Then any one can tell what is exactly meaningful we should do. Sorry if it sounds rude but the situation is that few people doesn't want this thread as joy full as it was few days back
Edited by Sofiafarooq - 7 years ago