Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Episode Discussion 33 (DT Note- pg 126, Please Read - Page 100

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Aaj mera din hi bohot kharab hain.Pehle mene AT par jeyada post nehi bana payi,phir BB me gaubani ship doob gayi aur ab yeh mera pani feel's wala thread bhi chala gaya.
Sofiafarooq thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manan-Pani4eva

Guys thank you for your support πŸ€— this ky2_crazy aka gumshuda admi all go and check his account only got 1 friend (not that i'm surprised) πŸ˜† itna venom spit karo ge toh koun friend bane ga. And has under 70 posts last time i checked and i know he is online stalking us now πŸ˜› so the only friend is you can check yourself... πŸ˜‰ my point is they take notice of him but not of us getting abused by this lowlife
😑 hence proves ye gumshuda bara influential hai ahhh so cute πŸ˜†

PaNi ki shipping kisi ke baap main bi dum nahi ke rokhe ye to barthi hi chali jaye gi.

We stuck up for parth and niti and we get targetted and this guy can bash them and us and is scott free making posts and vanishing them next second wah kya power hai πŸ‘ par tumse bi upar aik power hai jo teri kartoote dekh raha hai. I have been studying your aim and sofia knows this to work out what your aim is and i have finally figured it out.

Batakthi atma just for you πŸ˜‰

Bazargo ne ye farmaya ke doosro ki khushi dekh kar mat jalo
Toh ye zamana tumara hai
PaNi PaNi ki damaal par sabke saat PaNi PaNi kiya karo
Toh ye shippers bi tumare hai πŸ˜›
Toh lo humne bi gumshuda khare hogaye
Aur saat mila liya PaNi ko ek dooje ke saat

PaNi se pyar kiya hai toh wafa kare ge hum
Shippers ki misaal bane ge hum
Lekin sun lo gumshuda admi
Parayi baby aur paraye baba par buri nazar mat dalo
Ye buri adat hai isse badal dalo
Kyonke
Jealousy wo adat hai jo khud ko apni hi aag main jhonke
Jhonke re πŸ˜†

Sorry guys for talking in codes par kiya kare aise din agaye hai...bashers get free reins and we are scrutinised for expressing our opinions. Chalo gumshuda jaisi niyat waisi murad.

Account name is kyy-crazy and shipping padi at kyy thread, Wao it's amazing. We can't discuss main lead of kyy and kyy atma can bash main lead saying parth gay and I don't know what shit comments about Niti and still notice kis pey liya Gaya pani/Manan fans pey. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sofiafarooq

Account name is kyy-crazy and shipping padi at kyy thread, Wao it's amazing. We can't discuss main lead of kyy and kyy atma can bash main lead saying parth gay and I don't know what shit comments about Niti and still notice kis pey liya Gaya pani/Manan fans pey. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

You know they rather we shipped PaDi instead of whose serial it is PaNi. Waise sofia maine sahi kaha tha na ke hum padhe bi toh unko problem hai... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
aseelashah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey darlings where ever you guys go pls take me with you
This bhatakthi Atma came to our thread to pollute,
You will rot it hell ky2 crazy.All of our curses are with you.
pn_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey guys,can't we open a new thread only related to pani/manan .that way dt won't give us warnings.
AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys,please aise chorke mat jao.Manan AT par aao sab.Woh pagal mujhe pareshaan kar rahi hain.
.-Mystique-. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Final DT noteπŸ˜•

Been a stalker of this place for more than an year.. It was real entertainment reading posts by previous EDT people. I see someone accusing old EDT members. After shibz left i don't see any old Edt people coming over here. So get yr facts right . ky2crazy or whoever she is saw her posts on forum but never found her in any old EDT discussion posts

Newmembers who are operating this EDT even after last mod note you people used this place as chat club.
If only you people had operated this place for discussing episodes and engaging in meaningful discussions

Comments reported are sent to PUS. That is IF rule. That is why u r not able to view the comments you reported . . If u have reported against the one who has bullied you he/she must have got a PM warning . So stop accusing mods and get your facts right

Request to mods: For old times sake please keep this place active

Edited by .-Mystique-. - 7 years ago
juillet_hinata thumbnail
While I agree that this thread is for episode discussion and should be that way, let us not argue about old and new members. We all are welcome here unless we are serving hate and abuse. Also, let us stick to episode discussion if this thread remains, PaNi/MaNan talk can be moved to MaNan AT where I hope is no restriction for that.
And most importantly, I do not understand why that person is roaming freely and still mocking around. All the posts I have seen of him/her have been nothing but disgusting. I request everyone not to use any abusive language toward him/her, please let us not bully the bully. Just press the report button.
juillet_hinata thumbnail

Originally posted by: .-Mystique-.

Final DT noteπŸ˜•

Been a stalker of this place for more than an year.. It was real entertainment reading posts by previous EDT people. I see someone accusing old EDT members. After shibz left i don't see any old Edt people coming over here. So get yr facts right . ky2crazy or whoever she is saw her posts on forum but never found her in any old EDT discussion posts

Newmembers who are operating this EDT even after last mod note you people used this place as chat club.
If only you people had operated this place for discussing episodes and engaging in meaningful discussions

Comments reported are sent to PUS. That is IF rule. That is why u r not able to view the comments you reported . . If u have reported against the one who has bullied you he/she must have got a PM warning . So stop accusing mods and get your facts right

Request to mods: For old times sake please keep this place active

Let us say the person has received a PM warning already yet still continue to mock/bully, what should we do then? Just report and let it run in circle? I also do not want this thread to be closed, will admin/mods reconsider if we request for it?
Edited by juillet_hinata - 7 years ago
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Misek,

I haven't been able to come to the EDT for some time had no idea what was happening.

But please don't close this group. I'm so sorry and we will make sure that this thread sticks to episodes. I will post one today. Please don't close this thread.
Edited by noor321 - 7 years ago