Lokesh learn how to sit in short clothes

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Is Lokesh really that stupid? Does this girl not know how to sit lady like. If she chooses to wear a short outfit learn how to sit properly. If not wear a bike shorts under neath. This girl was just too much tonight.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah, I noticed it too.
Also , when she was talking to Manu , that see through top and pink bodice was not looking very graceful.
I hope someone teaches her to dress with grace.
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Salman gave hints about exercise but he can't say this. Someone should tell her. BB should send a nice polite message to her
rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fast trak

Salman gave hints about exercise but he can't say this. Someone should tell her. BB should send a nice polite message to her

Yeah. She should also get some tips on subtle makeup.
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
arre baba shes a innocent bachi doesnt know anything 😉
orms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chicagogal

Is Lokesh really that stupid? Does this girl not know how to sit lady like. If she chooses to wear a short outfit learn how to sit properly. If not wear a bike shorts under neath. This girl was just too much tonight.

Forget sitting.. what the hell does she wear.. such HORRID, FAT, shapeless thighs, knees, shins .. and she wears those TIGGGHT pants and shorrrt dresses.. eeeks... im getting conjunctivitis just looking at her. Someone pls tell her to dress decently. 🤢
srikalaganesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chicagogal

Exactly...
She has a v bad body structure...unless and until with the Help of Bani ...till she loses her weight in wrong places ..I mean toning ..
she should not wear such clothes ...

aradhanavarma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
even Monalisa doesn't know how to sit properly in her short dresses...she is not very ladylike either , is she ??!!
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Her legs were looking horrible. It was more like exposing for attention
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think she sits fine. and how would she know what camera catches? many celebs don't know this in the start, they learn later on.
No offense to TM but people only talk about Mona and Lokesh's dressing sense and their mannerisms just because how they look. I don't like such threads