Poll

which one do you prefer?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ForgotMyPsw thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
i'm liking nithiba a lot...other than being drop dead gorgeous she seems very level-headed and i feel like she's very underrated.

i don't like lokesh to be very honest...she's looking like a tantrum-queen and cry-baby..

Edited by ForgotMyPsw - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elysiian thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nitibha.
Lokesh is just being irritating now. She should go home.
dushturain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lokesh was playing good, suddenly she lost her direction and turned bhatakti huyi aatma and lame.
Im still giving her a chance hoping she will get her shit sorted ASAP otherwise tatabye bye from me...

Never liked nitibha much.
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Where is the option 'None'?
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ya where is the option none...but among the 2 i guess nitibha...loki is just a chaaploos. trying to be sweet so doesn't get nominated by either group. bb ensured shes out of the celebs grp so she too gets nominated now. as commoner will choose her and m sure she will irritate the celeb group so maybe not immediately but in a week or 2 shes surely going home.
Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
None. Nitibha is LOUD for no reason and Loki is annoying.
-Neeva1906- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nitibha is ok but I used to like Loki initially.She was different but funny.Only one nomination changed her drastically.Her sweetness is gone and trying every trick to get attention from the fellow HMs.Picking up unnecessary fights,shouting,crying at the drop of a hat,disturbing her brothers during clean-ups.These acts prove she isn't fit for this game at all.She is immature and all her actions are so childish.She doesn't know what to do,whom to trust,which direction to go-in one word totally confused.Time for her to go before she gets more annoying.
So between her and Niti,I prefer the latter.
bowdow55 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The most underrated contestant of BB10 Nitibha
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
None.
Nitibha is boring & useless. She needs to be kicked out ASAP.

Lokesh used to be fun to watch before.. but off late, she's coming across as irritating.. & she needs to stop making those horrible rap songs..
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Nithiba
i never liked her initially but she has lots of potential..she is also very calm and sensible..also level headed..so i am rooting for her now

lokesh is a loser. Liked her initially but now she is just irritating..and acting like a whiny baby who has no mind of her own to take decisions..she needs 3,4 people to guide her and is also useless in tasks..