alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I m surprised how normal they r behaving or r trying to act normal.do they even realise how bad the situation is? First Viren went to sethiya house now kusum has gone to their house to give something for archi's honeymoon. Do they realise that it will hv an impact on Sanchi. Aryan is already behaving weird with her. They will leave after saying whatever they want to but Sanchi has to face them everyday and wht if people at sethiya household loose their patience and say something bad to her. She will b unnecessarily b at the receiving end. I hope honeymoon trip ke liye funding ka idea bua ji ka na Ho. Aur Sanchi should also b careful now abt wht she talks to her parents coz honeymoon nahi has jaa rahe ya Jaipur mein hi ghoomenge yeh to Sanchi ne hi apne ghar par bataya hoga na. Aur agar bataya tha to samdhan bhi dena tha ki sethiya house aa kar is bare mein koi baat naa kare. Actually it is a kind of insult for sethiya's. Theek hai they r under financial crisis but baar baar money ke bare mein baat karke mittals ko unhe jatana nahi chahiye. They should not hv given any thing regarding honeymoon to archi- trip or money whatever was in the envelope .
Edited by alvina - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sahi kaha alvina
Why r the mittals behaving so foolishly?
I feel this honeymoon idea will be of bua ji.
She thought archi can't go honeymoon,so may have sent kusum with some envelope.
They should not poke into her house every second day and interfere in their family issues. It's a kind of insult to sethiyas .
Ab Sachi ko aur problem face Karna hoga?
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hmm
I agree with you
Let's see ab kya nay syappa hoga
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yup im surprised . .whats wrong with themπŸ˜•
1. They didn't even try to clearfied what happened during the wedding πŸ₯±
2.Telling Aryan not to give sachi sazaπŸ˜” by Bua ji and her interference 😑
3. Verain visit πŸ₯± and what ever he saw there ..it shoulf be enough to know sethiyas anger is still on πŸ₯±
They spoiled verain character πŸ˜’ he was so sensible person and now he is behaving as a fool who follow his sister even after knowing what she have done πŸ˜•