ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
She got nominated for the first time and started showing her loser attitude.

1. She sucks at task: People saying that she performed at blocks task is totally incorrect. There was nothing to perform in that task. That solely depends on your popularity among the housemates and after what Naveen did in laundry task, it was obvious that no celebrity would be willing to help him at all. Lokesh got more blocks due to dislikenss for Naveen and not by her own effort. In today's task, she started to fight for no reason without bothering to think. Is she living in a bubble that she is a super fit chick? Even after horribly fumbling at performance, she still did not take the responsibility and keep blaming her team.

2. Her attitude has become irritating:
Her theatrics are really annoying. Imagine living and having conversation with such a person on daily basis. It might look cute once or twice in a day but excessive melodrama is irritable even in a one hour episode. She does not know how to express herself as a sensible person without fighting or being overly dramatic.

3. Always attack commoners:
Even after what Karan did to her, she did not have the balls to do her drama with him. Now imagine if Mannu or Manveer did something like that, She would have done so much 'Maa Behen' to them. The only reason she fought with Mona because she knows no celebrity would come forward to support her.

4. Always whines for no reason:
On one hand, she wants to portray herself as a solo player who does not need anyone's support but at the same time, she blames people when they don't meddle in her affairs.

The reason why celebrities favor her because Salman likes her otherwise they wouldn't give two hoots about her.

Feel free to add your views...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
I think she is just a kid who now finds herself in deep water. She is no match for the other players and now throwing tantrums to get attention.
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harish111

I think she is just a kid who now finds herself in deep water. She is no match for the other players and now throwing tantrums to get attention.

There is nothing childish in "seedhi baat ka ulta jawab". My 10 years old niece is more sensible than her.
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have hated her voice from day one. Why does she talk that way? These days her voice has become so irritating.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
nice to see now many are seeing her real face. frm beginning it's clear with her forced fake sweet act,there will be many reasons for fake sweet act ,in her case she is weaklink,to cover her incompetency/drawbacks/shortcomings she doing tat forced sweet,innocent,fake accent, fake act which is not entertaining also.one,two tiimes ok every time she can't show her failure r incompetency as she being fooled,one time mistake ok two time mistake ok,everytime same mistake then it's habit n says wat u r really,everytime u can't say i didn't understand task r paint other negative tat others used her r fooled her.actually by doing fake sweet act she want to ride on others back with out doing much d whole season n manu gang realised it early so d fighting happening n see her gundagardi.she suits as sis of mmn gang lol.wat manu said is harsh with his wordings but tat is truth. she is unfit for bb game n to cover it she entered with tat fake act in name of entertainment.entertainment ok will help up to some time then ur real potency,strength wat about tat,u can't hide it so long
Edited by Savz_Startling - 7 years ago
-Abhiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lokesh has become worse than Nitibha last week everyone was over Nitibha that she is starting fake fights coz she is nominated and what's this Lokesh is doing is worst. She has becomes so childish immature and irritating. I hate Manveer but this was the first time I was supporting him. Firstly she started to unnecessary irritate him when he was cleaning pool and then didn't had the guts to admit her mistake in the task
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Abhiya-

lokesh has become worse than Nitibha last week everyone was over Nitibha that she is starting fake fights coz she is nominated and what's this Lokesh is doing is worst. She has becomes so childish immature and irritating. I hate Manveer but this was the first time I was supporting him. Firstly she started to unnecessary irritate him when he was cleaning pool and then didn't had the guts to admit her mistake in the task

Exactly and she expects people to play along. I don't see her getting any fans from the general public.
Amna1991 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
she's annoying. I hate that she always wants to blame Mannus group for all her problems. She's an idiot
Premarlove455 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't like her anymore!! Why ppl
Vote her..at end she will back stab ur fav one!
Edited by Premarlove455 - 7 years ago
bratz007 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i always forward her scenes. i cant tolerate her overacting and dumbness.