Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Lokesh's voice is getting unbearable to hear. I liked her but now shes picking up fights with Manu and the team for no reason. Its so hard to like contestants this season except Swami Ji and Rohan but even Rohan is becoming duller day by day.
Edited by Twitz - 7 years ago
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hated her in tonight's episode. She was trying to get footage and she got footage for wrong reason.
BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i think nomnation fever chadd gaya usse .. only form of defense is arguing .. yes manvir was wrong is dismissing her in task but she chose the the last part of the task .. but messed up completely and when Mona pointed it out she started screaming not my fault .. Mona screamed but her point was right if she has chosen to do that then remember the objectives ..loki had to repeat several steps bcoz she messed up
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The fight after the task I think she wasn't wrong. It was Mona who was poking her. But not liking the other time how she is pissing them off. She should stay away from them. They betrayed her but she should ignore them and show to the people who is the best. The way she is reacting it lookslike she is bad.
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
who ro ro rochele. that chennai express??

yaar usko to bat b nahi thik se karni ati thi.
-Abhiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Couldn't agree more she is becoming irritating
1011128 thumbnail
there is an old song from WAX - right between the yes.
Though the line is in context of love

Your love for me was nothing but a mystery,
Just something only captured in a dream.
Whoa, then suddenly
It was hitting me,
Right between the eyes

I wasn't looking for a love explosion,
But I must have been a target my oh my.
Cause when I least expected it,
I took a direct hit,
Right between the eyes

I will change it to

I wasn't looking for a fan explosion,
But I must have been getting some votes.
when I least expected it,
I took a direct hit,
Right between the eyes
and went outside the house

she will exit soon
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FilmyyFanatic

Not just overconfident she's now getting on my nerves! She has become so unbearable! She's coming across so desperate for footage & attention. I don't even find her funny anymore! Her accent also now seems fake & forced. Its look like she talks that way intentionally. She annoys the hell out of me In today's episide, she saw that Manveer was cleaning the pool but still puts her feet 🤢 Such a desperate attempt to seek attention 🤓

she is very annoying. I would totally avoid her if I was in there, can't take that crap and don't want to hurt her feelings either by making fun of her so better leave her alone.

even swami om is tolerable compared to her.

..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
she is spoiling her game.. or kinda already did a bit. all that pampering def went to her head. i dont think they were mad that they lost the task but more mad that she doesnt understand the task and jumps to do the task. i found her really irritating and annoying as hell today.
also when Manu was talking to her and they kinda sorted out their differences the way she was talking its a complete put off like its not funny when someone is trying to have a conversation with you and you think its a joke its actually irritating.

she wants to be seen cause shes nominated.