Lokesh has become over-confident!

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
She performed terribly in the task ...
but she still had the audacity to fight with others after the task got over.

This is what I was scared of initially,

All the pampering and praises from Salman, other HMs has gone into her head.

She reminds me of Ro Ro Rochelle from season 9.

Edited by diasingh2 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ummm where is the matter, Dia?

Anyway, I so agree with you. I think she is arguing with everyone to get footage as she is nominated so she wants to get saved but in it she is appearing so wrong at times.

Karan and Bani were calming her again and again. But she didn't seem to take care of their protective nature.

Okay you edited so ... yeah I agree...she performed slowly today but I think it was her right to discuss as a team member with Manvir. Manvir is not their leader so why should she bend towards him?
Edited by *Dev.* - 7 years ago
1075210 thumbnail
She was clearly put down by Manveer even before the task began.
Also remember this is the same Lokesh who performed brilliantly in the block task which Navin sabotaged.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: gajalove

Also remember this is the same Lokesh who performed brilliantly in the block task which Navin sabotaged.

Yes, Manvir made her cry actually so bad but she controlled it. I think she did great as Manvir was dominating her but she out her point of view as a team member.
-Neeva1906- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I used to like her initially but nowadays really disliking her.She is getting annoying.After getting nominated she is behaving weirdly.Picking up unnecessary fights with MNMM group and in the end making a fool of herself.
Her disturbing Manu while he was cleaning floor and Manveer when doing pool clean-up looked so silly and childish.Bani reveals she doing this as she thinks she will go on Friday.Just becoz u r scared u can't behave like that.Which 25-26 yr old act like that?
It proves she is totally unfit for this game.
Bani tries to calm her down but she keeps on fighting.She should have listened or taken advice from Bani in this regard as she seems genuinely protective about her.When u r left alone by ur teammates,feeling low that ur brothers have ditched u,used u-this is not the way u should behave.
During task she got over-excited,fell down repeatedly,forgot to close the doors.Manveer was clearly disappointed.I think she couldn't concentrate as she is preoccupied with elimination fear.

Edited by -Neeva1906- - 7 years ago
diasingh2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gajalove

Her banters with Manveer are funny actuallyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

I don't like Manveer but he was right today.

Coming back to the task, the block task was very different from today's task. Today's task was about speed and strength.
diasingh2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Ummm where is the matter, Dia?

Anyway, I so agree with you. I think she is arguing with everyone to get footage as she is nominated so she wants to get saved but in it she is appearing so wrong at times.

Karan and Bani were calming her again and again. But she didn't seem to take care of their protective nature.

Okay you edited so ... yeah I agree...she performed slowly today but I think it was her right to discuss as a team member with Manvir. Manvir is not their leader so why should she bend towards him?

I accidentally posted it before adding content.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyways, I think Lokesh is ruining her game.

Chalo before the task Manveer was dominating her but what about after the task??

She kept shouting while Manveer left the conversation

and Lokesh's arguments didn't even make any sense actually.

diasingh2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Neeva1906-

I used to like her initially but nowadays really disliking her.She is getting annoying.After getting nominated she is behaving weirdly.Picking up unnecessary fights with MNMM group and in the end making a fool of herself.

Absolutely agree with you.

She needs to get rid of the superiority complex that she has developed.

She has potential but there is nothing likable in her picking up unneccsary fights with NM3.
1101232 thumbnail
Not just overconfident she's now getting on my nerves! She has become so unbearable! She's coming across so desperate for footage & attention. I don't even find her funny anymore! Her accent also now seems fake & forced. Its look like she talks that way intentionally. She annoys the hell out of me In today's episide, she saw that Manveer was cleaning the pool but still puts her feet 🀒 Such a desperate attempt to seek attention πŸ€“
JaggatJug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I wish Salman had grilled her